CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Relegation odds (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=221162)

Ding Dong 01-07-2011 10:01 PM

Relegation odds

So palace 3rd favourites for the drop !!! Probably should have got yourselves a decent striker !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. You gotta laugh !!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium.........lol !!!!

JAS78 01-07-2011 10:16 PM

AATOT

yawn

old git 01-07-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ding Dong
So palace 3rd favourites for the drop !!! Probably should have got yourselves a decent striker !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. You gotta laugh !!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium.........lol !!!!

Not long now Mr. JCL. Signed Owen yet?

******* deluded prick.

BlazeRIP 01-07-2011 11:53 PM

Yeah like you are gonna fill the 30k proposed.Shit i forgot Brighton are gonna piss the league ,down boy down.

AmericanEAGLE. 02-07-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

So palace are 3rd favourites for the drop !!! I got a bit excited till I remembered that these odds mean f**k all right now !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. But you gotta laugh at my horrible attempt to wind you lot up!!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium...it'll surely be better than our soul-less shiny new bowl, which in three seasons time will be lucky to see 10K!!!!

EFA.

Ding Dong 02-07-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old git
Not long now Mr. JCL. Signed Owen yet?

******* deluded prick.

Jcl...... Think not, Albion fan for 30 years......old goat !!!!

Richard Russell 02-07-2011 10:11 AM

Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, one less relegation place to worry about.

Maiden Eagle 02-07-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Russell
Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, one less relegation place to worry about.

And must be of comfort to you guys as well, but I forgot, you lot are so arrogant and deluded, that you actually think you are going to be mid table, at worst.
But going back to Watford, it must be bad for them - After all, you have signed by far their best player, Buckley :rolleyes:

Boyandy 02-07-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

How does it feel that you've been trailing behind us for the last 25 of those 30 years?

old git 02-07-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

They all say that.
WHP,Wigman,Russell,yourself are all JCL's.Only Dougdeep is a died in the wool fan and he's never been to Selhurst.:o

AmericanEAGLE. 02-07-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, especially when you consider that our shite squad is probably worse than the side that just won the 3rd tier. That now really only leaves one relegation place up for grabs.

Again EFA. When will you :clown:'s learn?

AmericanEAGLE. 02-07-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Ahh so you were alive the last time BHA finished above Palace in the league ladder? Perhaps you'll get to see this rare occurrence one more time :hi:

Freethinker 02-07-2011 03:08 PM

I think Palace's away form will keep them up!

SJ'sLoveMonkey 02-07-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freethinker
I think Palace's away form will keep them up!

Good signing Darius Henderson

SJ'sLoveMonkey 02-07-2011 03:13 PM

Oh sorry I meant good singer Dickie Henderson! Bloody iPads!

Richard Russell 02-07-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanEAGLE.
Again EFA. When will you :clown:'s learn?

Difficult league this year I'd agree. Just remind me how did you do last season with your superior (to this seasons) squad? How are you going to improve things with a weaker squad in a better division?

(a) CPFC2010 need to start flashing the cash I think.

old git 02-07-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Difficult league this year I'd agree. Just remind me how did you do last season with your superior (to this seasons) squad? How are you going to improve things with a weaker squad in a better division?

Maybe they should start bidding large amounts for players and then offering league 1 wages so that the player turns them down.That seems to be the plan for one of the smaller clubs that have joined the Championship.Funny thing is all their fans have fallen for it:lux: :lux:

wigman 02-07-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

They all say that.
WHP,Wigman,Russell,yourself are all JCL's.Only Dougdeep is a died in the wool fan and he's never been to Selhurst.:o

Lovely attempt at fishing there OG. :D

Seaside Eagle 02-07-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Lost Danns, signed your top scorer in Murray.

Offers on the table for Earnshaw, Gardner and KG (a proven excellent Championship striker, a former England defender and current South Africa captain) All are expected to sign if indications from the media and "in the know" sources are to be believed (fourth_official on Twitter who is always spot on)

Meanwhile on the South Coast, Brighton are failing to attract players like Lua Lua and instead try to sign benchwarmers for rival clubs.

We'll be fine next year with the type of signings we're making/have nearly completed.

Yourselves? Not so much.

Payuppalace 02-07-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Maybe they should start bidding large amounts for players and then offering league 1 wages so that the player turns them down.That seems to be the plan for one of the smaller clubs that have joined the Championship.Funny thing is all their fans have fallen for it:lux: :lux:

Get real old man, we've paid an est of 2m in transfer so far this season. I have no idea how realistic our CMS bid was but realistic enough to be noted by their Chairman, and as Poyet said today we are not out of the deal yet. It suggests we do have money to spend, and 'mean business'.

Are Palace going to pay a transfer fee this close season, or as suggested are you very very much in the bosman market?

At the moment your squad's worse then the relegation threatened squad of last season so another season of stuggling for you!