CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Politics Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Tommy Robinson possible MEP? Split Thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278621)

Les Butler 11-02-2019 11:26 AM

Tommy Robinson possible MEP? Split Thread

Split thread...

in-exile 03-04-2019 08:58 AM

Tommy Robinson possible MEP? Split Thread

If brexit doesn't go through ... You guys know that he will become a MEP or even MP from the fall out right! .... I will be blaming you lot when it happens!

in-exile 03-04-2019 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14538958)
He cannot join UKIP anyway as their rules forbid him from joining don't they? Or have they changed them now?

UKIP are dead without Nigel as he is the Vote .... It's desperation getting Tommy in!

cranesparkeagle 03-04-2019 09:16 AM

Re the title. He can stay there

biggus mickus 03-04-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712331)
If brexit doesn't go through ... You guys know that he will become a MEP or even MP from the fall out right! .... I will be blaming you lot when it happens!

Why? If he becomes an MEP , it will be for the pay. Same Farage.

biggus mickus 03-04-2019 09:29 AM

Wrong forum?

chelmsfordeagle 03-04-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712331)

If he becomes an MEP blame the racist pieces of shit that vote for him.

biggus mickus 03-04-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle (Post 14712357)
If he becomes an MEP blame the racist pieces of shit that vote for him.

The way I see it too.

PauLo 03-04-2019 09:46 AM

He'd never get anywhere near any position of power. He'd essentially split the UKIP voters between the massively racist and the moderately racist and get no where near enough votes.

in-exile 03-04-2019 09:54 AM

If you ignore 52% you will drive a percentage to extremism! Just look at history.

thefox 03-04-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712333)
UKIP are dead without Nigel as he is the Vote .... It's desperation getting Tommy in!

How is it working out for the saviours of the nation ?

PauLo 03-04-2019 10:04 AM

This is what I don't get about the "ignoring the 52%" bollocks. Why don't these wank pheasants argue the same after general or local elections? "Well, more people voted labour then conservative in the last election, why are they ignoring that result now? Do tHeY NoT UnDeRsTaNd dEmOcRaCy?!"

cpfc4evandeva 03-04-2019 10:14 AM

I like how the 52% are being ignored when all the British government has been trying (badly, in fairness) to do for the last 2 and a half years is leave the EU. That's not really being ignored, is it?

in-exile 03-04-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva (Post 14712402)
I like how the 52% are being ignored when all the British government has been trying (badly, in fairness) to do for the last 2 and a half years is leave the EU. That's not really being ignored, is it?

It's been a completely remain ... Controlled attempt at leaving the EU ... Deliberately to frustrate and change the referendum decision.

in-exile 03-04-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefox (Post 14712383)
How is it working out for the saviours of the nation ?

Who specifically you talking about?

SA Eagle 03-04-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva (Post 14712402)

Of course not, but #the52% have to blame someone for the fact that their poster boys all ran for the hills rather than try to lead the negotiation, and it seems this is the way.

chelmsfordeagle 03-04-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712407)
It's been a completely remain ... Controlled attempt at leaving the EU ... Deliberately to frustrate and change the referendum decision.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was Foreign Secretary.
Davis, Raab and Barclay have been Brexit Secretaries.

Lastly it was meant to be easy! Surely something that was so easy and so positive for Britain would have been impossible not to complete? Or was that just all bullshit?

chelmsfordeagle 03-04-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 14712425)
Of course not, but #the52% have to blame someone for the fact that their poster boys all ran for the hills rather than try to lead the negotiation, and it seems this is the way.

*blame someone but not themselves.

thefox 03-04-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712409)
Who specifically you talking about?

UKIP. We know old Nige his lined his pockets well to the cost of the nation and his mini me is having a go at it too.

cpfc4evandeva 03-04-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Complete and utter crap.

Also, everyone else shouldn't be forgotten anyway. This likening it to a football match is just simplistic nonsense.

Maz 03-04-2019 11:11 AM

Wrong forum.

Wolfnipplechips 03-04-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Utter bilge.

TAK 03-04-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14712460)
Wrong forum.

Haven't a clue what you're on about.

;)

Les Butler 03-04-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAK (Post 14712523)
Haven't a clue what you're on about.

;)

biggus mickus 03-04-2019 02:20 PM

Should close the other one, imho.

Excowboy 03-04-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauLo (Post 14712370)
He'd never get anywhere near any position of power. He'd essentially split the UKIP voters between the massively racist and the moderately racist and get no where near enough votes.

Not enough to be an MP, but quote possibly enough to be an MEP with the PR list system. Nick Griffin was an MEP for five years as was Andrew Brons, and the BNP's richard Barnbrook got a seat on the London Assembly.

foetus eagle 03-04-2019 02:27 PM

Massively Egregious Paedononce?

elliott 03-04-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Why didn't any of the leavers step up to the mark? Why don't they now?

Golf Boy 03-04-2019 02:53 PM

EU protest parties shouldn’t be alliwed to stand For MEP’s. Their entire goal is to make the EU collapse. How can that be in the member countries interest?

dogstar721 03-04-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14712375)
If you ignore 52% you will drive a percentage to extremism! Just look at history.

Except of course the 52% aren't being ignored, the entire last four or five months has been parliament entirely consumed by trying to identify a Brexit deal.

I know that a fraction of the 'leave no matter what' Brigade (extreme Brexiters) think they speak for everyone who voted leave, and see themselves as the most persecuted and put upon snowflakes in the history of snow flakes and just can't get enough attention - But seriously, the there has been nothing but attempts to work out a means of reasonably leaving the EU.

We live in a democracy, just because you 'won' the referendum result doesn't mean that the other 48% of the population don't count or get some consideration. Comprise is the basis of Democracy.

Golf Boy 03-04-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliott (Post 14712661)
Why didn't any of the leavers step up to the mark? Why don't they now?

Because itís easy to be popular. When itís time to be responsible they are a vacuum.

dogstar721 03-04-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Yes, because controlled change is a realistic approach to complex systems. Traditionally, just making decisions without allowing for any consideration of mitigating the risk or impact is exactly the best way to make a mess of everything.

Whilst I don't believe that leaving the EU without a deal will be catastrophic on an apocalyptic scale, there are plenty of reasonable, intelligent people pointing out there are significant risks.

Only the f**king looneys on both sides are shouting 'F**k it, we'll be fine' or 'The Sky will fall in'.

I voted leave, and think we should break with the EU, but that doesn't mean I remotely believe that doing so without a reasonable transition, mitigation of risk, reduction of impact and if necessary graduated separation over a decade will end well.

Leave should mean leave, even if that's a graduated separation over a decade. There isn't really any need to rush.

dogstar721 03-04-2019 03:18 PM

People who think Tommy Robinson has anything to offer the nation are deluded by their own prejudices, fears and insecurities. I get it, the world and existence can be frightening. That's how extremism works. Whether its Tommy Robinson, the BNP, Nazis, Communists or Islamic State.

They present easy outlets for our existential angst - By presenting convenient outlets for our own inadequacies, powerlessness and insignificance. The threat of Terrorism, blame x. Back in the 80s, you could expect to find the Tommy Robinsons of the era pushing anti-Irish and anti-catholic sentiment.

The price of being free, is that our greatest fears are existential. Terrorism and knife crime are seen as a big threat to life, whilst we happily eat red meat and drink excessively, despite the fact that is preventable and will kill far more of us, that IS and gangs combined.

We worry about immigrants stealing our jobs as more qualified individuals come in from overseas, whilst happily making an education harder and harder to obtain.

But the Popularists offer easy 'solutions' that aren't solutions, as its a means to their agenda which is greater power - and their interest in that power isn't yours or my best interests - its theirs.

Its why Communists and Facists also turn on their own people - not because they oppose them - but because the need hate and fear in order to retain power. Its why Regimes turn on the very people they claim to promote - because without 'a threat' they have no means to power.

Robinson is just another tired old popularist trope with no answers or solutions, just more problems to offer.

rhino_mik 03-04-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

You'd vote for him.

Wolfnipplechips 03-04-2019 08:57 PM

From today’s Guardian...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-lads-alliance

Sodermalm 03-04-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14713821)

Take their season tickets away

Joe85 03-04-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodermalm (Post 14713867)

Agree. Don't want these wankers anywhere neart our club.

Maz 04-04-2019 06:25 AM

Yup. Get rid.

IanH 05-04-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

No, let them suffer with the rest of us.

RazorsEdge 05-04-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Agree

in-exile 05-04-2019 09:17 PM

Who created this thread because I didn't!

in-exile 05-04-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhino_mik (Post 14712756)
You'd vote for him.

Nope!

stevek 05-04-2019 09:43 PM

Anyway, far more interestingly, I've seen on Facebook that a former prominent BBSer (and ex-mod) has been asked about standing as an MEP...

Maz 05-04-2019 09:50 PM

When you say prominent, are you talking about ego?

stevek 05-04-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14716421)
When you say prominent, are you talking about ego?

Not at all. Of the many wonderful friends I have made through the BBS I would say this person was one of the least egotistical.

west country boy 05-04-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevek (Post 14716425)
Not at all. Of the many wonderful friends I have made through the BBS I would say this person was one of the least egotistical.

Not Mitchell then?

Jason 05-04-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Erm no. While the "negotiaton" has clearly been at best very flawed, this hasn't been the primary problem. The main issue here has been that the leave campaign one on the basis of a number of claims that were (deliberately or not) simply untrue. First and foremost the last three years has conclusively demonstrated that those claims were not true

Unfortunately, rather than acknowledge that reality when faced with it, many leave supporters have instead looked for other reasons why the impossible promises they were sold cannot come true. The "remainer conspiracy" narrative unfortunately seems to have taken hold, despite being complete nonsense.

in-exile 05-04-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 14716455)
Erm no. While the "negotiaton" has clearly been at best very flawed, this hasn't been the primary problem. The main issue here has been that the leave campaign one on the basis of a number of claims that were (deliberately or not) simply untrue. First and foremost the last three years has conclusively demonstrated that those claims were not true

Unfortunately, rather than acknowledge that reality when faced with it, many leave supporters have instead looked for other reasons why the impossible promises they were sold cannot come true. The "remainer conspiracy" narrative unfortunately seems to have taken hold, despite being complete nonsense.

You think ..many wouldn't agree.

Ian of Chatham 05-04-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Good - I wish them every success.

rhino_mik 05-04-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 14716455)

Careful. You'll push him towards voting for Tommy if you don't cave into his incredibly unrealistic expectations.

Hpalace 05-04-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14716459)

Why not? Explain how it should have been done including the major stumbling block in NI. (Preferably without inventing tech that hasn’t been and will never be invented*)

* Sheila O’Brian put this one rather delicately yesterday. She said “how can tech take blood out of a cow’s rear end in a field with no idea the cow is on its way”?

in-exile 05-04-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 14716467)
Why not? Explain how it should have been done including the major stumbling block in NI. (Preferably without inventing tech that hasnít been and will never be invented*)

* Sheila OíBrian put this one rather delicately yesterday. She said ďhow can tech take blood out of a cowís rear endĒ?

The pretend hard border that nobody's going to erect .... I'll leave that to you ..

Ian of Chatham 05-04-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

I would argue that the percentage of the 52% were already at extremism before the result of the referendum was announced in 2016. If you give them an inch they will take the proverbial mile. Pander to these extremists and they will only get worse as they think they have won a mandate. Whatever type of Brexit we do end up with, I hope it is not the one they wanted.

Hpalace 05-04-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14716468)
The pretend hard border that nobody's going to erect .... I'll leave that to you ..

;) ahh. So your just really angry that your bwexit wasnít delivered the way you wanted it and you will ignore the reasons why and bitch about it. :D

Good for you. :p

rhino_mik 05-04-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14716468)

Oh right, so you're happy with fom. Makes one wonder what all the fuss is about.

Reps AJ 06-04-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Yes history always shows that pandering to extremism is a good idea

Maz 06-04-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

At what part of British history should we be looking?

west country boy 06-04-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14716611)
At what part of British history should we be looking?

I'm sure that in-exile is thinking of the 12th century Anarchy or similar.

Heb 7:4 06-04-2019 10:28 AM

Can you become an MEP if you're a convicted fraudster?

If so we should probably help reform that after we remain in/return to the EU.

Wolfnipplechips 06-04-2019 10:33 AM

Regardless of the person involved I think that any criminal with a spent comviction should be able to stand for election to any parliament.

catty 06-04-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevek (Post 14716413)
Anyway, far more interestingly, I've seen on Facebook that a former prominent BBSer (and ex-mod) has been asked about standing as an MEP...

Who?

catty 06-04-2019 05:30 PM

I've just cast my vote for the lib dem list.

Jason 07-04-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14716459)

You're right of course, many wouldn't agree. And that is essentially the problem. The last three years have seen such a comprehensive dismantling of leave arguments that it is simply not possible for them to be true. And yet otherwise intelligent people continue to believe things that even the most cursory of rational analysis would demonstrate to be complete nonsense.

It is that collective refusal to acknowledge reality that has led us to this point, and unless that "spell" is broken, it will be the thing that leads us to continue to pursue what is essentially a policy of national self harm.

TAK 07-04-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 14716744)
Can you become an MEP if you're a convicted fraudster?

If so we should probably help reform that after we remain in/return to the EU.

United Kingdom: In the United Kingdom, certain people are disqualified from becoming a Member of the Parliament, including those:

serving a prison sentence of more than one year;
found guilty of certain electoral offences (i.e.: corrupt or illegal practices) by the Electoral Court.
The disqualification for membership of the House of Commons lasts for the time of pursuance of the sentence.

How long did Stephen Yaxley-Lenon get? Not long enough.

old git 07-04-2019 06:24 PM

I've got a bad feeling about any EU elections. If a Brexit party fields a candidate it will Hoover up all the leave votes while the remain will split between the others.

TAK 07-04-2019 07:11 PM

Not sure as you'll have Farage's new lot and UKIP standing. can't see them coordinating between themselves.

Stellavista 08-04-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAK (Post 14720092)
Not sure as you'll have Farage's new lot and UKIP standing. can't see them coordinating between themselves.

I can only think that Union are just a little bit nervous about a load more Anti-EU MEPs getting elected...

chelmsfordeagle 03-05-2019 05:53 AM

I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure bigGcpfc was there to lick it off him.

edited, i quoted the wrong user, I apologise on here and have done so via private message.

GreatGonzo 03-05-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golf Boy (Post 14712672)
EU protest parties shouldnít be alliwed to stand For MEPís. Their entire goal is to make the EU collapse. How can that be in the member countries interest?

So you would ban Sein Fein from running for the UK Parliament too?

GreatGonzo 03-05-2019 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAK (Post 14720092)

Latest polls have UKIP on 4/5% and Brexit party on 28-30%. It is looking possible that if the elections are held and the UK is not out of the EU by the end of June that we will be sending more Eurosceptic MEPs to Brussels this time than we did last time.

Big Gav 03-05-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle (Post 14748147)
I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure biggav was there to lick it off him.

What the **** are you talking about? When have I ever said I'm a supporter of Robinson?

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 12:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5ouRvSW...pg&name=medium

redandblue 03-05-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle (Post 14748147)
I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure bigGcpfc was there to lick it off him.

edited, i quoted the wrong user, I apologise on here and have done so via private message.

Assaulting any potential candidate is not acceptable we live in a democracy the price of that is that you need to allow people you disagree with to campaign in the same way you do the party of your choice.

Support the assault of any candidate only serves to highlight your own ignorance !

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 14748588)
Assaulting any potential candidate is not acceptable we live in a democracy the price of that is that you need to allow people you disagree with to campaign in the same way you do the party of your choice.

Support the assault of any candidate only serves to highlight your own ignorance !

https://skepchick.org/wp-content/upl...QGeueMtdPU.jpg

mushroom 03-05-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 14748588)

Whilst TR is a bell... it doesnít sit that well with me that people are rejoicing in him being attacked. I can see some right wing supporter retaliating.

Thin end of the wedge n all that.

Hpalace 03-05-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14748633)
Whilst TR is a bell... it doesnít sit that well with me that people are rejoicing in him being attacked. I can see some right wing supporter retaliating.

Thin end of the wedge n all that.

First it was vanilla milkshake and next it will be strawberry. If we donít get this under control it will escalate to McFlurrys before long.

redandblue 03-05-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14748629)

All good and well but who decides the levels of acceptable tolerance and intolerance.

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 14748670)
All good and well but who decides the levels of acceptable tolerance and intolerance.

How about the majority of innocent people being negatively affected by the intolerance? In Tommy Robinson’s case, Muslims.

Nth Kent Eagle 03-05-2019 03:46 PM

I'm not in favour of political violence even against unpleasant candidates.

Hpalace 03-05-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle (Post 14748723)

Is it violent to throw a milkshake at someone? It isnít going to hurt or physically damage anyone is it?

On the other hand punching the thrower of said milkshake three times while your thugs hold him so he canít move to protect himself is violent and quite likely to physically hurt or damage someone isnít it?

He was intimidating the bloke with his thugs and the bloke threw a milkshake at him and was punched repeatedly as a result yet the bloke is being condemned for Ďpolitical violenceí

Itís a weird world.

Salad_Burnet 03-05-2019 04:25 PM

Someone close to Tommy Robinson needs to tell him to lay off the steroids. Politician-as-bodybuilder is not a good look this side of the Irish sea.

I much preferred his skinnier, intellectual look from a couple of years ago.

BERT'S HEAD 03-05-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 14748731)
Is it violent to throw a milkshake at someone? It isnít going to hurt or physically damage anyone is it?

On the other hand punching the thrower of said milkshake three times while your thugs hold him so he canít move to protect himself is violent and quite likely to physically hurt or damage someone isnít it?

He was intimidating the bloke with his thugs and the bloke threw a milkshake at him and was punched repeatedly as a result yet the bloke is being condemned for Ďpolitical violenceí

Itís a weird world.

Chances are that you throw a drink at someone you could be physically attacked. He took that chance.

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 14748751)
Someone close to Tommy Robinson needs to tell him to lay off the steroids. Politician-as-bodybuilder is not a good look this side of the Irish sea.

I much preferred his skinnier, intellectual look from a couple of years ago.

Bodybuilder? Blokes as skinny fat as they come.

BERT'S HEAD 03-05-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14748758)
Bodybuilder? Blokes as skinny fat as they come.

Admit it, you're ripped.

Hpalace 03-05-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 14748757)
Chances are that you throw a drink at someone you could be physically attacked. He took that chance.

Sure I get that. What is silly is saying he acted violently or assaulted TR particularly in comparison to the cowardly response.

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 14748763)
Admit it, you're ripped.

Compared to Tommy Robinson I am :D In all seriousness though, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, run once a week, and eat a very clean, high protein diet. I can tell that he’s in mediocre at best shape.

ebyeeckeagle 03-05-2019 04:41 PM

It is utterly wrong to assault any person or any individual regardless of their public office or status.

The exceptions to this rule are Tommy Robinson and David Cameron. DC a mild slap or five, Yaxley deserves a pounding.

mushroom 03-05-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle (Post 14748723)

No, youíve got it wrong... youíve gotta be in favour of it... until some right wing nut job stabs a female labour MP to death... then we all say we canít have this anymore... then after time... we forget and go back to extreme politics.

Les Butler 03-05-2019 07:31 PM

McDonald’s releases new Tommy Robinson McThuggets with free milkshake

https://2w6kxc22rrr9mabqt1mglgait6-w...gets-small.jpg

Tommy Robinson supporter, Terry Feckhead, said “I love these McThuggets.

“None of that foreign muck. This is proper British food, like curry or pizza.

https://newsthump.com/2019/05/03/mcd...peqLOVyroHC32U

Nth Kent Eagle 03-05-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14748769)
No, you’ve got it wrong... you’ve gotta be in favour of it... until some right wing nut job stabs a female labour MP to death... then we all say we can’t have this anymore... then after time... we forget and go back to extreme politics.

The problem is that once you start saying "okay it's alright because he is a right winger" etc then you open the floodgates to whataboutery and tit for tat. Robinson is a prick whom I would like to just disappear into a pub and live a life away from the media but surely the metropolitan middle class liberal left can out argue a sap like that without the need for violence.

redandblue 03-05-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14748719)
How about the majority of innocent people being negatively affected by the intolerance? In Tommy Robinsonís case, Muslims.

Yes the intolerance levels have been well set in Saudi Arabia regarding gay people, people who fancy a tipple or a bit of hows your father outside of marriage, or people who want to doodle their prophet or have different religious views.

Not sure that people who follow a religion that has such little,tolerance of people who donít share their views are the best to decide where intolerance lines should be drawn .

Kipungu 03-05-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 14748905)
Yes the intolerance levels have been well set in Saudi Arabia regarding gay people, people who fancy a tipple or a bit of hows your father outside of marriage, or people who want to doodle their prophet or have different religious views.

Not sure that people who follow a religion that has such little,tolerance of people who don’t share their views are the best to decide where intolerance lines should be drawn .

Wtf are you talking about?

Where in the UK is Saudi Arabia setting levels of tolerance?

Are you actually challenging that Muslims in the UK are not harmed by Tommy Robinson's antics?

Hope someone uppercuts a chocolate milkshake up your nostrils.

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Not sure that people who follow a religion that has such little,tolerance of people who donít share their views are the best to decide where intolerance lines should be drawn .

What kipungu said.

ebyeeckeagle 03-05-2019 08:41 PM

British Muslims = Foreign.

Interesting.

in-exile 03-05-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14748924)
What kipungu said.

He only likes his own brand of Muslim and admitted it here .... Sonny and NO Cher.

CP-RJW 03-05-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14748967)
He only likes his own brand of Muslim and admitted it here .... Sonny and NO Cher.

‘redandblue’ makes a wanker post like that, and it’s Kipungu you side against? Hmmmm.

Hpalace 03-05-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14748967)

Bit like Protestants, catholics, quakers, anabaptists, Baptists, anglicans, lutherans, Calvinists etc

That lot have always been best of buddies.

in-exile 03-05-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatGonzo (Post 14748310)
Latest polls have UKIP on 4/5% and Brexit party on 28-30%. It is looking possible that if the elections are held and the UK is not out of the EU by the end of June that we will be sending more Eurosceptic MEPs to Brussels this time than we did last time.

Good.

Hpalace 03-05-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Not sure that people who follow a religion that has such little,tolerance of people who don’t share their views are the best to decide where intolerance lines should be drawn .

Tolerant British Muslims shouldn’t have a say where tolerance lines should be drawn cos some intolerant Muslims in another country do awful stuff?

What kind of ****tarded world do you hope to live in?

in-exile 03-05-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hpalace (Post 14748974)
Bit like Protestants, catholics, quakers, anabaptists, Baptists, anglicans, lutherans, Calvinists etc

That lot have always been best of buddies.

It's WRONG to judge anybody by their religion ... Try to get a LEVEL playing field.