CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Newcastle Away Wednesday 20th April 7:45pm (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285608)

EddieEdwards 24-03-2022 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16336429)
Can anyone see how many tickets are left for this one? I hope my membership allows me to book a ticket tonight. I have e-mailed the Box Office, but no response.

Still hundreds left at the moment.

Neillo's Son 24-03-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Can anyone see how many tickets are left for this one? I hope my membership allows me to book a ticket tonight. I have e-mailed the Box Office, but no response.

Loads, you won't have any problem I don't think!

wrightchipvcfc 24-03-2022 12:21 PM

Quote:

Like dorking said earlier think many will swerve Leicester and Newcastle now with expensive Wembley day out for family's coming up maybe 2 visits midweek at Newcastle will put many off who normally make weekend of it .

cpfcfan124 24-03-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16335866)
Just tried to buy tickets and it wouldnít let me. I was logged in and have 4,000 points. Site says you only need 3,000 points to buy a ticket at the moment.

I'm the same but just have 3090 parish points. Is there an issue with the website or should it resolve by 5.30pm? I can't be bothered to call the box office!

Penshaw Eagle 24-03-2022 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

This was screen shot at 13:40 24/03

Neillo's Son 24-03-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc (Post 16336469)
Like dorking said earlier think many will swerve Leicester and Newcastle now with expensive Wembley day out for family's coming up maybe 2 visits midweek at Newcastle will put many off who normally make weekend of it .

Yep, Newcastle away on a Wednesday night just after we're going to Wembley is not for the faint hearted.

Fair play to those who can/want to go!

Oli28 24-03-2022 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neillo's Son (Post 16336661)
Yep, Newcastle away on a Wednesday night just after we're going to Wembley is not for the faint hearted.

Fair play to those who can/want to go!

We had Man United away on the Wednesday night just before the cup semi-final in 2016 and there were only about 500 of us. I think it would have comfortably been the lowest away following we've had at a game since promotion.

NYEagle 24-03-2022 05:46 PM

Just bought 2 tickets. The bad news is that they have to be collected in person or mailed. I therefore had to select the mail option - it can take months for us to receive mail. Why couldn't they e-mail them? Not sure what my next step is - any advice greatly appreciated.

NYEagle 24-03-2022 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16336755)
Just bought 2 tickets. The bad news is that they have to be collected in person or mailed. I therefore had to select the mail option - it can take months for us to receive mail. Why couldn't they e-mail them? Not sure what my next step is - any advice greatly appreciated.

This was supposed to be a fun trip back. Why is everything so difficult- canít even speak to anyone without holding in a queue for ages. Bollocks, I am just going to have a fun day - if my tickets donít arrive I will just stay in the pub in Newcastle and follow the BBS. Love the club, but itís taking its toll.

in-exile 24-03-2022 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16336791)
This was supposed to be a fun trip back. Why is everything so difficult- canít even speak to anyone without holding in a queue for ages. Bollocks, I am just going to have a fun day - if my tickets donít arrive I will just stay in the pub in Newcastle and follow the BBS. Love the club, but itís taking its toll.

Why didn't you just do the ring back option ?

NYEagle 24-03-2022 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 16336802)
Why didn't you just do the ring back option ?

Is that the normal club number?

meee 24-03-2022 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 16336669)
We had Man United away on the Wednesday night just before the cup semi-final in 2016 and there were only about 500 of us. I think it would have comfortably been the lowest away following we've had at a game since promotion.

Yeah, I think in March that season we had about 800 at Sunderland for the midweek game. The Man U game was badly affected by the fact we were safe and had the semi final.

Chobham Eagle 24-03-2022 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16336755)

I donít think weíve ever been able to get away tickets by email. Probably the same with other clubs too.

EddieEdwards 24-03-2022 11:17 PM

I think there may have been one or two experiments with e-tickets or digital tickets for away fans but yes, basically that's correct, it's paper tickets only for away games.

EddieEdwards 25-03-2022 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYEagle (Post 16336791)

If your tickets don't arrive, contact the box office a day or two before the game and they'll put you on the list for collecting replacements at Newcastle on the night.

sherstonpalace 25-03-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieEdwards (Post 16337014)
I think there may have been one or two experiments with e-tickets or digital tickets for away fans but yes, basically that's correct, it's paper tickets only for away games.

I think tickets for Liverpool away in 2019/2020 were going to be digital, but of course Covid meant it was behind closed doors.

keltic eagle 25-03-2022 06:57 PM

Am I doing something wrong? Im trying to buy a second ticket as I should have been able to after 17.30 today but it keeps saying I've exceeded my total. Is it a case that the box office has forgotten to reset before closing

NYEagle 25-03-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 16337867)
Am I doing something wrong? Im trying to buy a second ticket as I should have been able to after 17.30 today but it keeps saying I've exceeded my total. Is it a case that the box office has forgotten to reset before closing

Just tried and it allowed me to buy another ticket.

Penshaw Eagle 25-03-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 16337867)

Its giving me the option to put a second seat in my basket check you have not been logged out

keltic eagle 25-03-2022 08:24 PM

Managed eventually. Was always logged in. Sorted anyway. Cheers