CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moan U (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167834)

Son of Ron 05-06-2009 10:16 PM

and to call C u n tona an actor when he's sitting next to Dustin Hoffman is an insult to every hard working jobbing actor out there.
ps over 2000 posts now in agreement that Man U and everything connected to that PLC are 'WANKERS'.

lewisham eagle 05-06-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC87
And people continue to clap. Wish there was one of us in the crowd to just shout out "WANKER" after the clapping. No doubt we would have been chucked out and it edited out but it would have been deserved.

yeah that deserved to have hapened to try and drown out them gloryhunting manure scum who have never been to a game.

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 06-06-2009 06:52 AM

Morning update :

MAN U ARE STILL WANKERS!

Nork1 06-06-2009 06:57 AM

I still haven't got over that complete and utter totally up himself **** who dribbled shit every time he opened his mouth on the Jonathan Ross show last night.

Cantona was a wanker as well.

The Bishop 06-06-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Yeah he's on Johnathan Ross' show. I had to turn it over cos just a glimpse of the fecking froggy w@nker makes my blood boil and I'd end up smashing in the tv! :veryangry

W***er!!!

Everytime I see either a picture or tv footage of him I feel nothing but boiling f*cking rage. The thing is a disgusting human being. A complete nasty c*nt. He is indirectly responsible for the death of a Palace fan, so how anyone can laud him is nauseating beyond belief.

If there is any justice in the world Cantona will end up being kung fu kicked in the nuts (that's if he has any, of course).

mik59 06-06-2009 07:55 PM

I got into a bit of a contretemps with a chap in a London pub last night. He said G Brown is the biggest one eyed wanker in history. I said "Sir, Ferguson has been manager of Manure since 1986 and since then - at least - the title of biggest wankers in history has been a no contest". He said: "I'm a United fan". I said, "Well, talking about one eyed wankers is about as hypocritical as you can get then..."

laggin 06-06-2009 07:59 PM

Wankers

blazey_cpfc 06-06-2009 08:09 PM

I think the fonz had it right well over a year ago when he started this thread.

They are wankers, and it's worth repeating..

They are wankers..

Complete and utter wankers..

Wankers!

RUSSELL 06-06-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bishop
Everytime I see either a picture or tv footage of him I feel nothing but boiling f*cking rage. The thing is a disgusting human being. A complete nasty c*nt. He is indirectly responsible for the death of a Palace fan, so how anyone can laud him is nauseating beyond belief.

If there is any justice in the world Cantona will end up being kung fu kicked in the nuts (that's if he has any, of course).

Bang on!....Though I actually want him to die!

YASSA the PALACETINIAN 06-06-2009 08:17 PM

Man U and Cüntona. Perfect harmony.

blazey_cpfc 06-06-2009 08:37 PM

Moan U wankers

leicester1 06-06-2009 08:57 PM

We still have a Catalan flag flying at work,if anything its been straightened since it first went up the morning after the final.

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 07-06-2009 06:32 AM

Another day, which means people have another chance to make a fresh start.

All except MAN U, who will ALWAYS be wankers.

blazey_cpfc 07-06-2009 01:42 PM

I quite agree, Moan U are indeed wankers for life!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 07-06-2009 04:51 PM

Afternoon all. Just making sure everyone was aware that Man U are wankers.

Oh you all know already? Oh good! :)

The Bishop 07-06-2009 06:15 PM

Governments, Prime Ministers, and Presidents may fall, Kings and Queens will reign and die, great civilisations will rise and crumble. This world is full of uncertainty, except for just one thing............................Manchester United will always be Wankers :p

blazey_cpfc 07-06-2009 06:41 PM

My ex is a moaner and a wanker but not as moany and wankerish as those Moan U wankers!

danpalace07 07-06-2009 07:31 PM

I hate the wankers so much. In my school it's all Wank United and Arsenal with only me, my Millwall friend (I'm a traitor I know :)) and a Spurs friend and the rest are a swarm of wankers, *****, arseholes and wankers again. As I sit in my forrm room in registration hearing the wankers boast about the new Moan U wanker who's just signed for them and how they're going to win the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup etc etc. I would guess that 97% have never been to see them at Old Trafford. I was delighted when that brilliant Barca team gave everyone associated with Moan U a giant wanker sign in the form of that great win. I think every time Ronaldo got the ball I must have been giving him the wanker gesture. The look on his face when the final whistle blew? Fcuking priceless! WANKERS

PS just to lighten a palace fans day:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...fter-t-003.jpg

blazey_cpfc 07-06-2009 10:29 PM

Goodnight Man U, you fecking wankers!

laggin 08-06-2009 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07
I hate the wankers so much. In my school it's all Wank United and Arsenal with only me, my Millwall friend (I'm a traitor I know :)) and a Spurs friend and the rest are a swarm of wankers, *****, arseholes and wankers again. As I sit in my forrm room in registration hearing the wankers boast about the new Moan U wanker who's just signed for them and how they're going to win the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup etc etc. I would guess that 97% have never been to see them at Old Trafford. I was delighted when that brilliant Barca team gave everyone associated with Moan U a giant wanker sign in the form of that great win. I think every time Ronaldo got the ball I must have been giving him the wanker gesture. The look on his face when the final whistle blew? Fcuking priceless! WANKERS

PS just to lighten a palace fans day:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...fter-t-003.jpg

that particular wanker looks like he wants to fall on the grass and roll over theartrically. he is wanker number 1 in the man u wanker rankings!