CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moan U (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=167834)

Away Day Eagle 21-04-2008 10:35 PM

Das stimmt, Herr Colonpharter, du hast recht.

In any language, they're top of the range wankers :)

RDSdaEAGLE 22-04-2008 04:02 AM

Wankers.

limited_edition 22-04-2008 08:46 AM

If you've had the misfortune to meet a Cockney Red, then you must agree they are the wankiest of the wankers.

celery stick 22-04-2008 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by m355y
Had the misfortune of talking to a Man Ure fan today at work.

Who, inevitably, thinks they're going to walk it, Messi not a patch on Ronaldo, Rooney best striker in the world, best fans in the world, '12th man', club deserves to win CL, will dominate premiership for the next ten years, are going to buy Kaka in the summer, 'theatre of dreams'....

I was torn between two overpowering urges - physical violence, and vomiting. And worst of all, was trapped behind a desk as this dullard wittered on really not getting the f*cking hint as I aimlessly clicked on my mouse, checked my watch and tried to look as disinterested as possible. Which wasn't really that hard.

You can stereotype fans and that's not good, then a monumental pillock like this wanders into your life for 20 minutes and it makes you remember everything you utterly despise about the scummy bastards.

I could imagine this guy at 15, giving it large in a shopping centre wearing his Cantona shirt and brushing over never having been to manchester, sitting in front of his TV wanking while singing 'glory glory Man United' on a Saturday afternoon when his parents have nipped off to the supermarket. Goading other fans for not measuring up to his glorious reds in a really stupid, obnoxious way.

Even Eamonn Holmes is less annoying than this twit.

please God, let them get battered by Barca. Just for me.

Worth repeating.

Manchester United are wankers.

The Gerry Queen 22-04-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Who, inevitably, thinks they're going to walk it, Messi not a patch on Ronaldo, Rooney best striker in the world, best fans in the world, '12th man', club deserves to win CL, will dominate premiership for the next ten years, are going to buy Kaka in the summer, 'theatre of dreams'....

I was torn between two overpowering urges - physical violence, and vomiting. And worst of all, was trapped behind a desk as this dullard wittered on really not getting the f*cking hint as I aimlessly clicked on my mouse, checked my watch and tried to look as disinterested as possible. Which wasn't really that hard.

You can stereotype fans and that's not good, then a monumental pillock like this wanders into your life for 20 minutes and it makes you remember everything you utterly despise about the scummy bastards.

I could imagine this guy at 15, giving it large in a shopping centre wearing his Cantona shirt and brushing over never having been to manchester, sitting in front of his TV wanking while singing 'glory glory Man United' on a Saturday afternoon when his parents have nipped off to the supermarket. Goading other fans for not measuring up to his glorious reds in a really stupid, obnoxious way.

How unpleasant for you to be exposed to something like this !. Sounds like a Health & Safety at Work issue to me. I'm sure that, somewhere in the COSHH bit, there is a para about the perils of wankers in the workplace ?

celery stick 23-04-2008 11:12 AM

Seems like an appropriate day to mention that Manchester United are wankers.

FourtyTwo 23-04-2008 11:21 AM

Every day is an appropriate day to mention it.

And it's worth repeating too.

Manchester United are wankers!

celery stick 23-04-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FourtyTwo
Every day is an appropriate day to mention it.
You are of course absolutely correct, I had the same thought as I made the post

Quote:

Originally posted by FourtyTwo
And it's worth repeating too.
Manchester United are wankers!

Again you are completely right.
Manchester United are wankers and it is worth repeating.

celery stick 27-04-2008 08:59 AM

MOAN MOAN MOAN.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7368972.stm

Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz was furious with referee Alan Wiley after the 2-1 defeat by title rivals Chelsea.

Michael Ballack scored a late penalty for the Blues but Queiroz feels Ballack should have also conceded a penalty for an apparent foul on Cristiano Ronaldo.

Queiroz said: "How can the referee not see that Ballack has jumped on Ronaldo?

"It must be necessary for a player to bring a gun and shoot one of our men in the box for us to get a penalty."

Chelsea's dramatic victory moved them level on points with United at the top of the table, although United have a superior goal difference.

It's a major decision that's cost us the game," Ferguson told MUTV.

"To give a penalty for that in a game of such importance, on the linesman's say-so, is absolutely diabolical.

"Granted, the ball hit Carrick's hand but he couldn't get out of the road.

"The game hinged on major decisions and unfortunately they didn't go our way."

Queiroz added: "The referee was five metres away from both penalty incidents but he gives only one penalty.

"It is a hard to say what is going on with this game. I have to talk about some of the decisions in the last few weeks that have damaged this football club.

The defeat by Chelsea has not caused any damage for us

Carlos Queiroz
"We are not in the FA Cup final because of a bad decision when we should have had a penalty against Portsmouth.

"Against Barcelona in the Champions League on Wednesday, there should have been three penalties but only one was given.

"Something is wrong with football."

Yesterdays penalty was the first penalty given against Moan United in a year of league football.

Chrissayy 27-04-2008 09:21 AM

Have you read Alex Ferguson's autobiography? Everything good that has ever happened in his life was entirely down to him, but everything bad was always someone else's fault. What an amazing life this great man has had...:rolleyes:

SJ'sLoveMonkey 27-04-2008 09:27 AM

So all in all we can safely say Manchester United are wankers?

New LP 27-04-2008 10:25 AM

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Lets face it, how many visiting teams ever get a penalty at OT? In fact if we'd got one in 1990 in the FA cup final replay, as we should of, Ferguson would of probably been sacked the following day.

New LP 27-04-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

So what prevented the physical violence bit then?

Gosling 27-04-2008 10:34 AM

Good Shipp 27-04-2008 07:03 PM

May I quite add to this enthusiastic debate that it is my considered opinion, and this is notwithstanding any previous opinions on this board which may have influenced my own opinion and is also in the aftermath of much personal deliberation on the matter as well as taking close advice and soundings from my friends and family as that it is a matter that deserves due attention which I have undoubtedly given it and may I appreciate too that I commend everyone else who have given their opinions before hand in this discussion as it is a discussion which is deserving of the magnitude of discussion that has been put before it and that it refreshes me to see such interest in a topic which I will conclude by maintaining that..........

Yes, Man Utd. are wankers.

celery stick 27-04-2008 07:29 PM

Well said.

Dal 27-04-2008 07:38 PM

Moaning Manure fan on the train from Leicester to Cambridge on Saturday. He was giving the guard grief, in his west country accent, because the train had no internet access for him to watch the Chelsea - Manure match on his crappy laptop. Even asked me if I had a radio he could borrow! :rolleyes:

More confirmation, if it were needed that Man United (and their fans) are indeed WANKERS.

m355y 27-04-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by New LP
So what prevented the physical violence bit then?
the prospect of getting sacked - but looking back it would have been worth it. Drat.:angel:

You disappointed me mid-week Barca, need a bit of solidarity from the Project Leave The Wankers Empty Handed In 2007/08 brotherhood. Chelsea, you did well soldier.

Now hopefully West Ham will come back to haunt them next weekend (again), and Newcastle will kindly roll over and die against Chelsea. Oh and there's the small matter of Barca midweek. Come onnnnn....

Ridcully 27-04-2008 07:46 PM

My 5 year old son is starting to say he supports Man United, I feel shame but have told him he will have to live in the garden.

SJ'sLoveMonkey 27-04-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ridcully
My 5 year old son is starting to say he supports Man United, I feel shame but have told him he will have to live in the garden.
Nip that in the bud and sharpish! :veryangry