CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Help and Suggestions (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   PK banned (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234624)

elgin eagle 16-05-2014 08:14 AM

Its handy there was this spare thread for us to continue to plead the case for the defence, especially for someone with so many rep points. I thought thats what they were for.

Billyd 16-05-2014 04:09 PM

Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated' compared with wishing cancer on people or calling people nonces.

kolinkins 16-05-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyd (Post 11746341)
Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated'

This issue is not with those comments but the intention behind them. Honest opinion, or just looking to be provocative?

Fatboy 16-05-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyd (Post 11746341)
Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated' compared with wishing cancer on people or calling people nonces.

Though I don't know him - I'm surprised people didn't 'get' his satiric elements to his PK character, which obviously is not Neil - the person.

hong_kong_hg 16-05-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 11745632)
Suggest you read the last few posts on the thread.

A serial troll returning and getting into a slanging match warrants shutting down discussion about PK?

Les Butler 16-05-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg (Post 11746385)
A serial troll returning and getting into a slanging match warrants shutting down discussion about PK?

^^^^^You are talking about PK ^^^^right now on a thread......Where you can discuss ...Two threads one subject, now one thread right headline.

I banned the serial Troll ...Justice for the serial Troll !!!...Serial Troll is innocent !! Trolling is his way you just have to know him to understand him.

chatham_eagle 16-05-2014 05:27 PM

http://gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/80289...in-logo-PK.gif

stinky 16-05-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 11746423)
^^^^^You are talking about PK ^^^^right now on a thread......Where you can discuss ...Two threads one subject, now one thread right headline.

I banned the serial Troll ...Justice for the serial Troll !!!...Serial Troll is innocent !! Trolling is his way you just have to know him to understand him.

With a shit load of posts deleted. **** sake.

Ok, I'll say it again.

I was a once abused relentlessly for no reason whatsoever for a period of time by a poster on here. He made up all kinds of shit about me, including calling me a paedophile. It was basically close to bullying. He'd single me out and then just go for it. I complained, and no one even acknowledged my message, let alone do anything about it. The guy still posts on here now.

I thought the mods were here moderate? How come no one could even have the decency to reply to me? It's ******* double standards you bunch of pricks.

anti-addick 16-05-2014 05:29 PM

........meanwhile Matov, he who made a big complaint, starts a blatantly racist thread on Sharia law. Of course he doesn't openly state that he wishes cancer on all Muslims but I wouldn't put it past him.

Which is worse?

And does anyone know if PK is coming to the beer festival?

james powell 16-05-2014 05:31 PM

Stinky you'll get banned for comments like that...

Les Butler 16-05-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky (Post 11746432)
With a shit load of posts deleted. **** sake.

Ok, I'll say it again.

I was a once abused relentlessly for no reason whatsoever for a period of time by a poster on here. He made up all kinds of shit about me, including calling me a paedophile. It was basically close to bullying. He'd single me out and then just go for it. I complained, and no one even acknowledged my message, let alone do anything about it. .

Was it PK ?

stinky 16-05-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 11746440)
Was it PK ?

Your attempt at humour doesn't work.

stinky 16-05-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james powell (Post 11746436)
Stinky you'll get banned for comments like that...

Fine! It wouldn't surprise me! Complain about a bully in private. Get no response at all. Get wound up about it in public and get banned.

It's just the way it goes now.

stinky 16-05-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anti-addick (Post 11746433)
........meanwhile Matov, he who made a big complaint, starts a blatantly racist thread on Sharia law. Of course he doesn't openly state that he wishes cancer on all Muslims but I wouldn't put it past him.

Which is worse?

And does anyone know if PK is coming to the beer festival?

Yes, of course he is. And I'll be hanging out with him because he's a genuinely lovely lovely guy. It might also explain why there will be loads of others with him too.

Les Butler 16-05-2014 05:40 PM

:love:

stinky 16-05-2014 05:43 PM

The One Man Who Rules Them All gets to speak to people however the **** he wants because he's a sanctimonious twat and this is his site. Thinks it's ok to make snidey remarks all the time about who my friends are, and what my business is. Nice example to set, dick weed.

jamie12 16-05-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james powell (Post 11746436)
Stinky you'll get banned for comments like that...

I don't think he cares, mate. And to be honest, I don't ******* blame him.

jamie12 16-05-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 11746440)
Was it PK ?

:rolleyes:

stinky 16-05-2014 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 11746451)
:love:

You're not much better

stinky 16-05-2014 05:46 PM

Hi, I'm a mod and I get a thrill about winding people up to the point of breaking with my finger hovering over the 'ban' button. As soon as you say something bad in return I'll ban you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.