CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Holocaust split thread (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257574)

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 12:13 AM

Holocaust split thread

If you do the maths it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies at them camps.ask yourself who benefited from the Jewish bank funded 2nd world war(yes Russia Germany Britain).
The Rothschild banking backed terrorist state of you know who.

Far East Eagle 27-01-2015 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowaneagle (Post 12203620)
If you do the maths it was impossible to burn 6 million bodies at them camps.ask yourself who benefited from the Jewish bank funded 2nd world war(yes Russia Germany Britain).

Not denying the Holocaust there are you?

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 12203642)
Not denying the Holocaust there are you?

Good god no! That's an imprisonable offence.

Far East Eagle 27-01-2015 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowaneagle (Post 12203643)
Good god no! That's an imprisonable offence.

Not in the UK

cdm61 27-01-2015 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12203595)
Who are you? You are playing the innocent but are quoting and recommdening so much jew propaganda.

If that's meant to be a joke it's not funny....

little al 27-01-2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

Idiot.

Adlerhorst 27-01-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

I thought this chap had been quiet for a while and it turns out he's posting on the BBS.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...g_1239555c.jpg

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12203766)
Idiot.

Why am I an idiot? Just cos I don't believe the lie that has been used for 70yrs to justify the Rothschild fiefdom that is Israel? Crack on dickhead.

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 12203830)
This post confirms my thoughts about you, you really are a c*nt.

Lol thanks sharron

Arron 27-01-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowaneagle (Post 12203837)
Why am I an idiot? Just cos I don't believe the lie that has been used for 70yrs to justify the Rothschild fiefdom that is Israel? Crack on dickhead.

Come on mods, do your job and just ban this prick.

Mat ov CPFC 27-01-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowaneagle (Post 12203837)

You are swimming in some murky waters. I am the first to enjoy a bit of historical revisionism and debate and I would be willing to concede that when it comes to the Holocaust there are some questions to be asked around the claims of 6 million and so on.

But what I find indisputable is the fact that there was a systematic attempt, sanctioned by the Nazi regime, to kill people for no other reason than what was percieved as their 'inferior' status be it Jews, Gipsys, Homosexuals and mentally handicapped people.

The numbers become largely irrelevant once you accept what a heinous state of affairs that is.

I get why some people think that Israel hides behind the Holocaust but I also think that people need to understand that its backs to the wall mentality, in large part, is driven by the reality that Jews, as a people/race/religion were targeted and were killed in significant numbers for the sole fact of their origins. That has to make you a little paranoid, no matter what.

Trust me. if there had been a state sponsored attempt to wipe out Gingers within living memory then anybody who even said 'boo' to me would be getting a sock full of pennies wrapped around their head so whilst I find a lot of what Israel does as abhorrent I also try to see things from their POV.

That does not excuse it but it also perhaps goes someway to understanding.

Mat ov CPFC 27-01-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 12203854)

Why ? He is allowed an opinion. Banning people like him is the most dangerous thing you can do because there are cracks in a lot of the Holocaust narrative that we are taught. All banning does is allow those cracks to be pondered upon.

All historical events should be subject to scrutiny.

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 12203854)

Yes mods ban me for having a different opinion than sharrons.
What a little cry baby lol

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 12203863)
Why ? He is allowed an opinion. Banning people like him is the most dangerous thing you can do because there are cracks in a lot of the Holocaust narrative that we are taught. All banning does is allow those cracks to be pondered upon.

Thanks

Arron 27-01-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowaneagle (Post 12203867)
Yes mods ban me for having a different opinion than sharrons.
What a little cry baby lol

You're a Holocaust denying idiot and a homophobic bigot. The combination of the two is more than enough for a ban.

dave_who_ru 27-01-2015 09:05 AM

You might be able to argue about the numbers but what is fact is that the Nazi's had an industrial scale operation in place to kill and dispose off anyone who was not considered part of the 'German Reich'. And that was not just Jews.

Mat ov CPFC 27-01-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 12203872)
You're a Holocaust denying idiot and a homophobic bigot. The combination of the two is more than enough for a ban.

Maybe he draws cartoons of the Muhammad as well ?

Arron 27-01-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 12203863)

There's arguing the numbers and then there's denying it ever took place.

Arron 27-01-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 12203880)
Maybe he draws cartoons of the Muhammad as well ?

Why am I not surprised to find you sticking up for the prat?

rowaneagle 27-01-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 12203872)

It's unthinking (or unable to think) idiots like you that make this world a dangerous place.now run along and do as you're told shazza.