CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LGBT Protests outside primary schools (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279115)

Golf Boy 01-06-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14778400)
Are the muzzies getting all uppity because teaching 5 year olds about benders & weirdos might distract them from their marriage guidance classes & get them all confused for the big day with their cousin in a couple of years (like their dear leader)?

Try even harder

Timbo 01-06-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg (Post 14778656)
Unlike you, you racist piece of shit, I don't see people in terms of brown/muslim/inferior as their primary characteristics.

Own your shithouse views instead of being a coward.

Unfortunately, I think you do, and your posting style rather highlights that

I may be racist in your opinion, but either way you are coming across as being a very troubled person :(

CP-RJW 01-06-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skintagain (Post 14778579)
This is rather weird, who has had a pop at muzzies on this thread other than the LGBTQIAetc supporters.

His name starts with Mac and ends with star

CP-RJW 01-06-2019 06:43 PM

And if that was a pop at me: I do think orthodox Muslims who impose their beliefs on other people are pricks. Fortunately they only account for a tiny minority of Muslims in the UK.

It’s most religions summed up really. Follow the texts to the letter, and you’ll probably be a bigoted twat. Have the sense to ignore the daft, outdated parts, and focus on positives, like most religious people do, and you can be a good person.

Skintagain 01-06-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14778612)
Quite a few.

How helpful.

Skintagain 01-06-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg (Post 14778656)
Unlike you, you racist piece of shit, I don't see people in terms of brown/muslim/inferior as their primary characteristics.

Own your shithouse views instead of being a coward.

So, from this post do i conclude you are pro-muzzy and anti-LGBT6CANSOFLAGER teaching. Do you even know what you believe.

bubbs11 01-06-2019 09:24 PM

Stan the man 02-06-2019 04:46 PM

Muslims donít want their childrenís minds warped by state sponsored normalisation of literal sodomy. Good for them. Shame most Christians these days are so kowtowed to this agenda. Should be shoulder to shoulder with the Muslims on the issue.

Maz 02-06-2019 05:19 PM

Stan the Yawn.

Heb 7:4 02-06-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 (Post 14778654)
Thatís all very well, but that Ďfreedomí will impinge dramatically on the mental health of any child they have who has gay tendencies.

Quote:

They **** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were ****ed up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one anotherís throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And donít have any kids yourself.

Salad_Burnet 02-06-2019 08:42 PM

I read a pop-psychology book called 'they **** you up'. It was by that bloke who sometimes used to appear on the Wright Stuff (shit, I was meant to include this in a post on another thread). It was alright.

About this topic, I agree with the muzzies and Stan the Man; it's not the role of the state to be using any power of suggestion with children of any age really. Apart from anything else, it just causes introspection and self-centredness.

Salad_Burnet 02-06-2019 08:42 PM

How awful, a double post

Maz 02-06-2019 11:39 PM

Indeed.

One was dull enough.

bubbs11 03-06-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 14779505)

Mr Larkin speaks the truth to a point. But as amusing and tongue in cheek those verses are, that train of thought is a bit too fatalistic for my liking and kind of lets certain parents off the hook a bit. In fact, in life youíll find most adults that stand metaphorically taller, are confident, at ease with themselves, succeed, are balanced and more content, are those with parent/s that actually put their own inadequacies and issues to one side to bring up healthy individual minds. Just my little observation. Not very poetic mind, but my parents were illiterate. :D

Timbo 03-06-2019 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan the man (Post 14779400)
Muslims donít want their childrenís minds warped by state sponsored normalisation of literal sodomy. Good for them. Shame most Christians these days are so kowtowed to this agenda. Should be shoulder to shoulder with the Muslims on the issue.

You state your point succinctly, in two sentences. Not saying I agree with you, but lets see how well the other side contest your point, if they are so inclined

Timbo 03-06-2019 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 14779517)
I read a pop-psychology book called 'they **** you up'. It was by that bloke who sometimes used to appear on the Wright Stuff (shit, I was meant to include this in a post on another thread). It was alright.

About this topic, I agree with the muzzies and Stan the Man; it's not the role of the state to be using any power of suggestion with children of any age really. Apart from anything else, it just causes introspection and self-centredness.

I guess you are saying the state should focus on teaching our children ABC and 123 etc rather than anything more than so about sexuality and gender? Decent point

Timbo 03-06-2019 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14779603)
Indeed.

One was dull enough.

Seemed like a decent enough post, the BBS is about opinion after all, but in terms of quantifying its dullness it would be in appropriate of me to disagree with the undisputed BBS expert on that topic

Slimbloke'H' 03-06-2019 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 14779517)

Late last night I replied to a Stan the man post, saying: 'Surely it's about time you were banned again?'

From Day 1, I had you marked as a wrong'un. Right now, I'm wondering if there's not some sort of 'Two is One' deal to be had...

Timbo 03-06-2019 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 14779629)
Late last night I replied to a Stan the man post, saying: 'Surely it's about time you were banned again?'

From Day 1, I had you marked as a wrong'un. Right now, I'm wondering if there's not some sort of 'Two is One' deal to be had...

Is his posted opinion too difficult for you to simply reply to without the threatening approach?

weltklasse 03-06-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbo (Post 14778637)
One might argue that amounts to the same thing

What idiocy is this? oh its bimbo i should have known.