CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Politics Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   FINAL BBS election campaign poll - VOTE NOW! (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=280559)

cockneyrebel 06-12-2019 11:34 AM

FINAL BBS election campaign poll - VOTE NOW!
 
The polls on the BBS did see some fairly big shifts in the last few weeks.

Vote now and make BBS history :D

Adlerhorst 06-12-2019 11:35 AM

Invisible poll.

cockneyrebel 06-12-2019 11:39 AM

Gimme two minutes lol!

French Eagle 06-12-2019 11:39 AM

The BBS is POLLS apart from the real world. Where is it BTW ?

cockneyrebel 06-12-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by French Eagle (Post 15005397)
The BBS is POLLS apart from the real world. Where is it BTW ?

That's not true. Most people on the BBS are in London, and the BBS poll Labour vote was lower than the current yougov poll for London.

French Eagle 06-12-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockneyrebel (Post 15005400)
That's not true. Most people on the BBS are in London, and the BBS poll Labour vote was lower than the current yougov poll for London.

Polls, Poles, poles, a little play on words; a bit too subtle ......

Dorking .Eagle 06-12-2019 12:03 PM

Who knew - Labour always win the BBS poll!

Skin Up 06-12-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockneyrebel (Post 15005400)
That's not true. Most people on the BBS are in London, and the BBS poll Labour vote was lower than the current yougov poll for London.

The BBS also got popular in the early 2000s before mobile internet was a thing so people who were online at home early and/or had internet access at work are among its core users, basically well to do office workers are over represented on here.

Wolfnipplechips 06-12-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by French Eagle (Post 15005410)
Polls, Poles, poles, a little play on words; a bit too subtle ......

Youíre about as subtle as a brick through a window.

cockneyrebel 06-12-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 15005424)
Who knew - Labour always win the BBS poll!

Not true. Past general election polls haven't always seen that.

Poosence 06-12-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 15005424)
Who knew - Labour always win the BBS poll!

I think Lib Dems won the first poll of the campaign on here

Poosence 06-12-2019 01:28 PM

Are there any anti-Tories who aren't voting tactically in marginals? eg any Lib Dem voters in Croydon central or Labour voters in Carshalton?

Adlerhorst 06-12-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poosence (Post 15005521)
Are there any anti-Tories who aren't voting tactically in marginals? eg any Lib Dem voters in Croydon central or Labour voters in Carshalton?

I am not voting tactically.

I can’t vote for an utter turd just because he’s not a different utter turd as I would still be voting for an utter turd.

Poosence 06-12-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15005528)
I am not voting tactically.

I canít vote for an utter turd just because heís not a different utter turd as I would still be voting for an utter turd.

I accept the argument but, personally, some turds are bigger than others.

Adlerhorst 06-12-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poosence (Post 15005533)
I accept the argument but, personally, some turds are bigger than others.

If you have a turd in your right hand and a turd in your left hand, and you want to compare the size of the turds thatís up to you, but to me thatís sort of missing the point because your hands are still covered in shit.

Joe85 06-12-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15005539)
If you have a turd in your right hand and a turd in your left hand, and you want to compare the size of the turds thatís up to you, but to me thatís sort of missing the point because your hands are still covered in shit.

It's the one smeared all over your face you should worry about.

weltklasse 06-12-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 15005541)
It's the one smeared all over your face you should worry about.

so its consistency rather then size that's the issue (obviously rubbing it on your face should not be encouraged)

CP-RJW 06-12-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15005539)
If you have a turd in your right hand and a turd in your left hand, and you want to compare the size of the turds thatís up to you, but to me thatís sort of missing the point because your hands are still covered in shit.

You haven’t even considered how each one smells.

Poosence 06-12-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15005539)
If you have a turd in your right hand and a turd in your left hand, and you want to compare the size of the turds thatís up to you, but to me thatís sort of missing the point because your hands are still covered in shit.

Ok, but if my left hand had a glove then the contamination of the left turd might be mitigated.

And even if I pick neither up then someone will come and fling the other turd at me anyway.

rhino_mik 06-12-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 15005539)
If you have a turd in your right hand and a turd in your left hand, and you want to compare the size of the turds thatís up to you, but to me thatís sort of missing the point because your hands are still covered in shit.

I'm happier with a rabbit dropping in my left hand and not having to pick up the big steaming pile left by the big floppy haired Giant Schnauzer.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.