CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   You're SHIT! we're GOOD! (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=275672)

CharlieCPFC 01-07-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoColo12 (Post 14315733)
No mate, i did however find five after 10-15 minutes of searching, including a section of Selhurst clapping Wenger. Again, you have 7-9 Thousand customers (i know you all like this word) suddenly appear each time you get promoted, it's not rocket science is it?

I've missed you btw xx

The fact you spent 10-15 minutes of your life suggests a lot about you.

Our away attendances were better than yours in the championship, says a lot about plastic element doesn't it?

CharlieCPFC 01-07-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14315115)
Better manager LOL.

What's even funnier is they're actually serious with this bollocks they come out with.

Stellavista 01-07-2018 06:58 PM

They are the wankers wankers.

RazorsEdge 01-07-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14316010)
They are the wankers wankers.

If there was a competition for wankers, they will come second......you know why, because they are wankers....

matbha 01-07-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfn (Post 14315142)
Yes, our bird display is very well Co ordinated.
Your bird display consists of hundreds of flying rats swooping down to steal your award winning pies, and shitting all over your roofs.
Classy

Yes but they are native to our city ,not sure there are many eagles in Croydon:)

Phil's Barber 01-07-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC (Post 14315980)
What's even funnier is they're actually serious with this bollocks they come out with.

Exactly. Deluded country folk.

matbha 01-07-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorthingEagle (Post 14315346)
Couldn't even fill the Withdean. The vast majority who go now are Spurs/Liverpool/Man Utd/Arsenal (even Villa!) too, living down here I know a lot of them. My Facebook is littered with true-blue-gunner-gooner Albion 'fans' who couldn't pick Kurt Nogan out of a line-up.

Brighton & Hove Albion are seen as a generic day out for the kids, like Marwell Zoo or something, with an equal level of emotional attachment - they'd just as readily go to any other zoo/club.

So you have 10.000 of them that will increase with you new stand

Joe85 01-07-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316087)
Yes but they are native to our city



Like Chelsea fans.

SJ'sLoveMonkey 01-07-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316087)
Yes but they are native to our city ,not sure there are many eagles in Croydon:)

To be fair you’re not sure what’s left and right

matbha 01-07-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoColo12 (Post 14315393)

That cant be true :supergrin:

SJ'sLoveMonkey 01-07-2018 07:48 PM

So how many Palace fans are looking at Wenger and clapping? None is the answer, Hodgson is behind him

Joe85 01-07-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey (Post 14316097)
So how many Palace fans are looking at Wenger and clapping? None is the answer, Hodgson is behind him



Of course. Down at the Amex however:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2a338461b.jpeg

matbha 01-07-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey (Post 14316095)
To be fair you’re not sure what’s left and right

If you say so

SJ'sLoveMonkey 01-07-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14316099)
Of course. Down at the Amex however:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2a338461b.jpeg

There’s the difference!

ColoColo12 01-07-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC (Post 14315979)
The fact you spent 10-15 minutes of your life suggests a lot about you.

Yeah, i'm not sure a chubby dweeb in his twenties with thousands of posts on a forum is best placed to lecture anyone on making 'every second count'. :p

The 900 seconds were completely worth it btw. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey (Post 14316097)
So how many Palace fans are looking at Wenger and clapping? None is the answer, Hodgson is behind him

Hi SJLM. I think the glance from Wenger and then the thumbs up probably puts this theory to bed unfortunately, nice try though. :)

mpfn 01-07-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316087)
Yes but they are native to our city ,not sure there are many eagles in Croydon:)

They are a menace, most people in your town wouldn’t have a good word to say about the vermin.
Anyway, there’s a pair of golden eagles nesting in Crystal Palace park, right by the dinosaurs.

grand aigle 01-07-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316096)
That cant be true :supergrin:

So matty boy, your 5 pics show 4 or 5 fans with scarves etc the 1 pic at the tampax shows 15 fans begging for Hazards shirt, so you have 5 times the number of 2 club fans, yeah? Keep on digging mat, you know you have thousands of fans who didnt care enough, 2 club wankers!!

matbha 01-07-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 14316133)
So matty boy, your 5 pics show 4 or 5 fans with scarves etc the 1 pic at the tampax shows 15 fans begging for Hazards shirt, so you have 5 times the number of 2 club fans, yeah? Keep on digging mat, you know you have thousands of fans who didnt care enough, 2 club wankers!!

If you say so grand if you say so :S:

SJ'sLoveMonkey 01-07-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316137)
If you say so grand if you say so :S:

If you say so Mat

grand aigle 01-07-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14316137)
If you say so grand if you say so :S:

no mat you said so !


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.