CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   You're SHIT! we're GOOD! (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=275672)

Eagleinsussex 02-07-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoColo12 (Post 14317180)
Dear oh dear, wishing death upon me. I really get to you don't i?

Even though you're a Palace plonker and a massive brown-noser, i don't wish any harm upon you buddy, i want you to know that. xx

No not at all, you bring plenty of laughter to these boards, I suppose as Cocothe:clown: that's a given I suppose. You're just one of the many weeds living in the Brighton bubble, delusional people. just feel a little sad for you, must be difficult to owning up to supporting the Fist Bumpers, your cross to bear.

Eagleinsussex 02-07-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 14317242)
Not riled but writes an essay! :p

See your first post Lol

EagleEater 02-07-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex (Post 14317260)
See your first post Lol

Brief list of differences between both football clubs isn't the same as writing out an essay on how "non riled" you are about a member of a message board. You silly prat! :rolleyes:

thereichstuff 02-07-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 14317274)
Brief list of differences between both football clubs isn't the same as writing out an essay on how "non riled" you are about a member of a message board. You silly prat! :rolleyes:

Go and do something useful with your life you soppy Tarquin.

ColoColo12 02-07-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dedders (Post 14317235)
I don't think I've seen a troll getting riled like this for a long time! Resorting to kinder garden jokes to try and keep face :D

Here are some tips...

Internet trolling can succeed in riling people BUT you are conceding that you are the sort of person that seeks happiness through anonymously winding people up online. This makes you look genuinely sad and unhappy with life.

BUT

in your case you aren't going to rile anyone because:

1) You've made it very clear that you aren't intelligent and are just posting partisan bollocks and scrapping about whether you are a loser or not (you are - see above)
2) You've volunteered the information that you are middle aged
3) You took 1 point off us this season
4) You finished behind us this season despite your start
5) You've been an inferior club to us for the whole time most of us have been alive.
6) Literally no objective, neutral football fan in the world would say your fans are even close to being as good as ours

You are the lowest of low hanging fruit on here and you are only going to wind yourself up more and more.

Your best bet would be to make a new account and start posting as a Man Utd fan. Give yourself a chance of getting a half decent reaction and have a go at us about losing the cup final or something

Christ on a bike, the definition of RATTLED. Do you have a tl;dr?

Quote:

Bingo. :lux:

ColoColo12 02-07-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dedders (Post 14317235)
kinder garden jokes to try and keep face :D

And people wonder why i come on here? :D :D :D

https://www.promomarketing.info/wp-c...o-Jan-2016.jpg

Eagleinsussex 02-07-2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 14317274)

Writing a list at all is pretty sad, you must be what 12 Lol

matbha 02-07-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC (Post 14317029)
What makes you think you're naughty out of interest, is it the bad boy image you need to convince yourself of to try and keep your missus attracted to you? Or do you find posting gifs consistently on here is quite the rascal of you.

As for myself, no need to get into that but your perceptions of me couldn't be further from the truth. You got playground level banter which is about as funny as cancer.

But in all honesty a man who's clearly of old age and has racked up 200 posts on an opposing forum in under two months just ain't normal. I can't forget the gifs, absolutely tragic.

Think your a good poster ,but the cancer thing is cruel and has affected a lot of my mates maybe im over sensitive I don't know

grand aigle 02-07-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex (Post 14317260)
See your first post Lol

No good mate they dont understand irony!

little dedders 02-07-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

There’s a difference between being riled and actively enjoying being condescending. Nothing you say will rile anyone anyone on here big boy until you actually take some points off us.

CharlieCPFC 02-07-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 14317464)
Think your a good poster ,but the cancer thing is cruel and has affected a lot of my mates maybe im over sensitive I don't know

It's affected everyone I'm sure like myself, I never meant it in a derogatory way, I was merely comparing the level of humour in both (Absolutely none whatsoever).

Possibly a bit oversensitve but fair play to you. You ain't too bad either yourself..at times;)

little dedders 02-07-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoColo12 (Post 14317354)
And people wonder why i come on here? :D :D :D

https://www.promomarketing.info/wp-c...o-Jan-2016.jpg

That is the least funny thing I have ever read. Ever.

Ever

SJ'sLoveMonkey 02-07-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dedders (Post 14317975)

Ever

You haven't read any of his previous posts then obviously

matbha 02-07-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC (Post 14317970)
It's affected everyone I'm sure like myself, I never meant it in a derogatory way, I was merely comparing the level of humour in both (Absolutely none whatsoever).

Possibly a bit oversensitve but fair play to you. You ain't too bad either yourself..at times;)

Thank you sir:)

ColoColo12 02-07-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dedders (Post 14317975)

Imagine saying 'kinder garden', what the actual fck is a kinder garden?

And you call other people thick. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey (Post 14317979)
You haven't read any of his previous posts then obviously

Judas. I thought our relationship was on the mend?

Latvian 02-07-2018 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guys...

Ogilvy 02-07-2018 09:47 PM

Ah bless, I love a list:

Proud that we’ve never had song sheets distributed
Proud we’ve always fought for our club, not rolled over and played in front of 2k fans at a running track
Proud that we didn’t bottle it in the play offs
Proud that we showed the weed how to lose in their soulless arena
Proud we have kept our stadium name
Proud that we’ve been in the premier league for 6 years
Proud that we show respect to our former players
Proud that we”be had you on the run for my lifetime of watching palace (40 plus years)
Proud that we don’t write lists to show that we pss over you in every respect.

EagleEater 02-07-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogilvy (Post 14318055)
Ah bless, I love a list:

Proud that we’ve never had song sheets distributed
Proud we’ve always fought for our club, not rolled over and played in front of 2k fans at a running track
Proud that we didn’t bottle it in the play offs
Proud that we showed the weed how to lose in their soulless arena
Proud we have kept our stadium name
Proud that we’ve been in the premier league for 6 years
Proud that we show respect to our former players
Proud that we”be had you on the run for my lifetime of watching palace (40 plus years)
Proud that we don’t write lists to show that we pss over you in every respect.

Wrong in basically every aspect of your post. Go away and don't return until you can come back with a valid argument. :clown:

little dedders 02-07-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 14318099)
Wrong in basically every aspect of your post. Go away and don't return until you can come back with a valid argument. :clown:

Yes get off your own forum this is Eagle Eater territory. The big dogg took a point off us this season and he commands respect.

Remember when you reduced the deficit against us from 2-0 to 2-1 and lit a flare to celebrate :supergrin:

EagleEater 02-07-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little dedders (Post 14318103)
Yes get off your own forum this is Eagle Eater territory. The big dogg took a point off us this season and he commands respect.

Remember when you reduced the deficit against us from 2-0 to 2-1 and lit a flare to celebrate :supergrin:

Can anyone decipher this **** and put it into some form of English for me?