CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Millwall. (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270603)

Se9 eagles 21-05-2017 10:22 AM

Millwall.

Thank God we stayed up and don't have to play that lot next season.Verminous scum:veryangry.

Bobby Woodruff 21-05-2017 10:33 AM

Tempted to say that there are probably many (many) threads on this subject already.

Se9 eagles 21-05-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff (Post 13640090)
Tempted to say that there are probably many (many) threads on this subject already.

There aren't......

civil eagle 21-05-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Se9 eagles (Post 13640098)
There aren't......

Check world of football

Se9 eagles 21-05-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civil eagle (Post 13640101)
Check world of football

Oops..

Mike Elwiss 30-03-2018 03:45 PM

Now only a point of the play-offs . surely they will implode soon

Am Phibian 30-03-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss (Post 14184556)

The crystal ball says a Fulham v Millwall play-off final and a makeover for the Wembley area after the game.

forbiddenplanet 30-03-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss (Post 14184556)

Possibly......but also possibly not.....have several palace mates so hope you lot stay up.....but would be great....if unlikely if we joined you

palacelad197o 30-03-2018 07:07 PM

Was only saying a few months ago what a great job harris has and is doing there

They have the 2nd lowest squad value in the championship and there only signing has been for 513k

Ov. 30-03-2018 07:20 PM

Had a look at their form and coming fixtures when I saw they were winning against Forest earlier today.

On current form you'd have to say that they will probably make the play-offs. However looking at their remaining fixtures, they still have to play Bristol City (7th), Middlesbrough (6th), Sheffield United (9th), Fulham (3rd), and Villa (4th).

Basically the little run they're on started around the time they were playing teams middle to lower in the table. I.e they're still shit.

Nth Kent Eagle 30-03-2018 07:27 PM

Would be fun if they went up. Full credit to their management team.

lee_cpfc 30-03-2018 07:31 PM

Millwall and Brighton in the same league as us makes things a lot more interesting

Ruskin Old Boy 30-03-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ov. (Post 14184727)
Basically the little run they're on started around the time they were playing teams middle to lower in the table. I.e they're still shit.

Sounds like you haven't seen them play.

Harris is an excellent manager and in many respects has got the team playing like Dowie did for us when we went from relegation certainties in December 2012 to play off winners a few months later.

They may fall short by a point or two but it would be rather fun if they swopped places with West Ham at the end of the season. That would be more than one in the eye for the Dildo Bros and Lady Muck. :p

palacelad197o 30-03-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle (Post 14184733)
Would be fun if they went up. Full credit to their management team.

Yeah cant say i like em but would be quite an achievement

Am Phibian 30-03-2018 07:42 PM

Location wise and let's face it they do have the numbers fan wise when called on, Millwall should have done a lot better than they have these last 25 years. They wouldn't necessarily be out of place in The Prem.

palacelad197o 30-03-2018 07:43 PM

Looking at there remaining fixtures its in there hands now they have 4 teams above them to play

Ov. 30-03-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy (Post 14184738)
Sounds like you haven't seen them play.

Harris is an excellent manager and in many respects has got the team playing like Dowie did for us when we went from relegation certainties in December 2012 to play off winners a few months later.

They may fall short by a point or two but it would be rather fun if they swopped places with West Ham at the end of the season. That would be more than one in the eye for the Dildo Bros and Lady Muck. :p

You're right I haven't seen them play, I don't particularly want to either. However, I do realise to go on such a run you have to be playing well regardless of the league.

Credit to Harris, I didn't know he was in charge down there but if anyone was going to get them playing well I'm not surprised it's him. Calling them shit was a little tongue in cheek but we will see where they are really at in the coming weeks when they play the likes of Fulham and Villa, and not Forest, Barnsley and Hull.

Ruskin Old Boy 30-03-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ov. (Post 14184746)
You're right I haven't seen them play, I don't particularly want to either. However, I do realise to go on such a run you have to be playing well regardless of the league.

Credit to Harris, I didn't know he was in charge down there but if anyone was going to get them playing well I'm not surprised it's him. Calling them shit was a little tongue in cheek but we will see where they are really at in the coming weeks when they play the likes of Fulham and Villa, and not Forest, Barnsley and Hull.

Nice one.

I have a few Millwall friends - one thing we have in common is escaping the stress of watching our respective clubs and watching Dulwich Hamlet instead - and they don't think they'll quite make it.

Latvian Eagle 30-03-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ov. (Post 14184727)
Had a look at their form and coming fixtures when I saw they were winning against Forest earlier today.

On current form you'd have to say that they will probably make the play-offs. However looking at their remaining fixtures, they still have to play Bristol City (7th), Middlesbrough (6th), Sheffield United (9th), Fulham (3rd), and Villa (4th).

Confidence counts for a lot and they are on a great run right now. I reckon they will make the Play off Final. Hope they don't win though.

The Premier League would be quite something each week with those scumbags in there though. :D

Joe85 30-03-2018 08:24 PM

Millwall.

Not sure i could handle all the faux football factory bellend wannabes pretendeing they never really supported Tottenham/Arsenal etc to rekindle their love for Meeerwall.

If they went up these ***** would be everywhere. Would be unbearable.