CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jairo Riedewald (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=271278)

TWELLSEagle 24-07-2017 07:33 PM

I think our first team will look something like:

Adrian
Chambers/Tomkins. Tomkins/Dann. Riedeweld
New. Luka. RLC. PVA/Schlupp
Cabaye
Zaha. Benteke

Or:

Adrian
Chambers. Dann/Tomkins. BMI
Luka
Cabaye. RLC Riedeweld
Zaha. Benteke. Townsend

Stellavista 24-07-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 13745585)
I think our first team will look something like:

Adrian
Chambers/Tomkins. Tomkins/Dann. Riedeweld
New. Luka. RLC. PVA/Schlupp
Cabaye
Zaha. Benteke

Or:

Adrian
Chambers. Dann/Tomkins. BMI
Luka
Cabaye. RLC Riedeweld
Zaha. Benteke. Townsend

And the Captain, Puncheon?

TWELLSEagle 24-07-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13745596)
And the Captain, Puncheon?

Well I'd have him instead of RLC probably but can't see that happening. RLC, punch, Luka and Cabaye do not fit into same side do they?

Lprkorngod 24-07-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 13745601)
Well I'd have him instead of RLC probably but can't see that happening. RLC, punch, Luka and Cabaye do not fit into same side do they?

First time in ages we actually have some decent depth in midfield if we play 3-4-3.

westsussexeagle 24-07-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Aguila (Post 13745478)
Sort of signing you make when you've got a plan. A good sign, I think.

Yep. I'll go with this. It's a bit early for some of the euphoria being posted on here. Let's not forget Valerien Ismael.

danibutcher 24-07-2017 08:07 PM

I know the fee is undisclosed but anyone heard a rumour what it could be?

SmokeyStover7 24-07-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danibutcher (Post 13745636)
I know the fee is undisclosed but anyone heard a rumour what it could be?

9M

rambo1 24-07-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprkorngod (Post 13745609)
First time in ages we actually have some decent depth in midfield if we play 3-4-3.

Think that is,Frank De Boers,Point.
The Signing of a Goal-Keeper & another Defender,unless 21 or under,Departures will be Needed,before,Additions in other areas.

Stellavista 24-07-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyStover7 (Post 13745643)
9M

Euros

Stellavista 24-07-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo1 (Post 13745650)
Think that is,Frank De Boers,Point.
The Signing of a Goal-Keeper & another Defender,unless 21 or under,Departures will be Needed,before,Additions in other areas.

Comma overkill.. :)

Ifill Over 24-07-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan (Post 13745514)
Could he be cheese and onion to Sakho's salt and vinegar?

He is known for crisp passing.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 24-07-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash (Post 13745503)
As others have said he is a left footed centre back, who has also played at left back and holding in midfield.

KoW likes to imagine everyone's a little further to the right than they really are

TWELLSEagle 24-07-2017 09:20 PM

Unless riedeweld is being bought as one of the 3 centre backs and you simply play Luka, RLC and Cabaye as the three and push puncheon up as one of the front 3 and drop Townsend

rambo1 24-07-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 13745734)
Unless riedeweld is being bought as one of the 3 centre backs and you simply play Luka, RLC and Cabaye as the three and push puncheon up as one of the front 3 and drop Townsend

Its about,a Squad,Not Individual Players.

Ifill Over 24-07-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle (Post 13745734)
Unless riedeweld is being bought as one of the 3 centre backs and you simply play Luka, RLC and Cabaye as the three and push puncheon up as one of the front 3 and drop Townsend

Cannot see us dropping Townsend.

SpikeyMatt 24-07-2017 09:56 PM

A back three (if that is FDB's plan) of Riedewald, Tomkins and AN Other (Dann or Chambers, perhaps) would be splendid.

Riedewald sounds great on paper, be great if it's the case in the Premier League too.

jimmy the gent 24-07-2017 10:10 PM

Oh Jairo...


jmemour 24-07-2017 10:12 PM

New Keeper

Chambers -------- Tomkins --------- Riedewald

V D Weil ------ Luka --------- Cabaye ----------- Schlupp

Townsend -------- Benteke ------- Zaha

Subs: Hennessey, Ward, Dann, PVA, Puncheon, RLC, Wickham/New Striker

Reserves: Speroni, Souare, Kelly, Delaney, McArthur, Williams, Sako, Kaikai, Dreher



Four signings needed by my calculations. If the signings in bold come off our team is starting to look seriously strong.

Thefunkymonk 24-07-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmemour (Post 13745823)
New Keeper

Chambers -------- Tomkins --------- Riedewald

V D Weil ------ Luka --------- Cabaye ----------- Schlupp

Townsend -------- Benteke ------- Zaha

Subs: Hennessey, Ward, Dann, PVA, Puncheon, RLC, Wickham/New Striker

Reserves: Speroni, Souare, Kelly, Delaney, McArthur, Williams, Sako, Kaikai, Dreher




Four signings needed by my calculations. If the signings in bold come off our team is starting to look seriously strong.



Agree with this.. maybe another attacking midfielder aswel

PeterH 24-07-2017 10:27 PM

I don't see the point of keeping Delaney or Williams TBH.

Let alone Mutch and Lee.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.