CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Why oh why? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107723)

Sprite 16-05-2005 01:05 PM

Why oh why?
 
Why did my boss have to be a Charlton season ticket holder?!

I was greeted this morning by a huge cheesy grin and him telling me that he is 'delighted that Charlton were the ones to relegate Palace'.

:(

PalaceFan in Alabama 16-05-2005 01:07 PM

Tell him no you did not, it was Portsmouth :p

paf 16-05-2005 01:07 PM

offer him a blow job then bite his cock off. Wont be smiling then will he.

GOD 16-05-2005 01:07 PM

say he touched you up and do him for sexual harassment, bankrupt the clown scum

LeeH 16-05-2005 01:07 PM

tell him that all the BBS wish him well but we do think he is a bit of a w@nkr :D

LeeH 16-05-2005 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOD
say he touched you up and do him for sexual harassment, bankrupt the clown scum
even better! :p

michael 16-05-2005 01:08 PM

Get a new job with a proper boss.

paf 16-05-2005 01:09 PM

wee in his tea

Chris Finch 16-05-2005 01:09 PM

Where do you work? a circus

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 16-05-2005 01:11 PM

Go sick for the rest of the week.

Sprite 16-05-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Go sick for the rest of the week.
~This is very tempting!

DE - Glad All Over 16-05-2005 01:13 PM

What goes around comes around. Take it with dignity, show your not bothered, and re-claim the upper-ground. Believe me there will come a time where he won't have a cheesy grin, for what-ever footballing reason that Charlton encounter, and doubtless fate will match them agianst CPFC.

In life you will encounter supporters from every team when you think it matters, these people come crawling out of the woodwork.

CPFC_R_GREAT 16-05-2005 01:13 PM

punch him in the face

Dowie's Fist 16-05-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DE - Glad All Over
What goes around comes around. Take it with dignity, show your not bothered, and re-claim the upper-ground. Believe me there will come a time where he won't have a cheesy grin, for what-ever footballing reason that Charlton encounter, and doubtless fate will match them agianst CPFC.

In life you will encounter supporters from every team when you think it matters, these people come crawling out of the woodwork.

How true is that look at all the no marks on here from Millwall, Charlton and Brighton apparently we dont matter to them! :rolleyes:

Dowie's Fist 16-05-2005 01:17 PM

And We had 37 games to save our skin before yesterday so tell the Charlton twat to calm down, wipe himself and get a reality check

EnglandEagle 16-05-2005 01:20 PM

Just be happy, at the end of the day he has to live with the fact that he is a charlton fan.

On the flip side i'm giving my staff one hell of a shi*ty day.

Gooders 16-05-2005 01:21 PM

Re: Why oh why?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Sprite
Why did my boss have to be a Charlton season ticket holder?!


Because most bosses are .

SKATE 16-05-2005 01:21 PM

One day, somewhere down the line, we will get our own back - and it will be very very sweet. Imagine that moment and give him a great big knowing grin :D

Malakite 16-05-2005 01:22 PM

Re: Why oh why?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Sprite
Why did my boss have to be a Charlton season ticket holder?!

I was greeted this morning by a huge cheesy grin and him telling me that he is 'delighted that Charlton were the ones to relegate Palace'.

:(

What an idiot...I bet he doesn't even go to the games :veryangry

Malakite 16-05-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SKATE
One day, somewhere down the line, we will get our own back - and it will be very very sweet. Imagine that moment and give him a great big knowing grin :D
Nice one :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.