CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Gary Lineker Just Now On MoTD (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248686)

Wolfnipplechips 11-01-2020 11:10 PM

Man Utd. get the dodgiest pen of the season so far.

Wolfnipplechips 11-01-2020 11:14 PM

Until the Chelsea one.

chateauferret 11-01-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15056019)
Man Utd. get the dodgiest pen of the season so far.

De Gea didn't touch the player. Ridiculous decision. Complete bollocks.

Wolfnipplechips 11-01-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chateauferret (Post 15056033)
De Gea didn't touch the player. Ridiculous decision. Complete bollocks.

Krull.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 11-01-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 15056026)
Until the Chelsea one.

That's been going on for year though, and it needs a rule change. Striker taps the ball away where the ball heads to somewhere of no use to him whatsoever just as the defender commits to cover the angle that the striker would actually take if he was trying to score a goal. It just cheating really.

Dobbo 11-01-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazbaz (Post 15055806)
We’re 6th up tonight

Can anyone explain why a 11th vs 14th with 1 goal is on before a 9th vs 10th London derby with 2 goals and a red card ?

Wolfnipplechips 11-01-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbo (Post 15056050)
Can anyone explain why a 11th vs 14th with 1 goal is on before a 9th vs 10th London derby with 2 goals and a red card ?

Yes.

Our game was shit.

moosey 11-01-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels (Post 15056038)
That's been going on for year though, and it needs a rule change. Striker taps the ball away where the ball heads to somewhere of no use to him whatsoever just as the defender commits to cover the angle that the striker would actually take if he was trying to score a goal. It just cheating really.

Totally agree.
  • Boot ball away
  • Drag feet
  • Wait for contact
  • Fall over
  • Roll around
  • Get penalty

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 11-01-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbo (Post 15056050)
Can anyone explain why a 11th vs 14th with 1 goal is on before a 9th vs 10th London derby with 2 goals and a red card ?

Better game?

davech 11-01-2020 11:35 PM

Dunk and the weeds get away with it yet again. Beggars belief.

Wolfnipplechips 11-01-2020 11:35 PM

And the BBC hate us obvs.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 11-01-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosey (Post 15056053)
Totally agree, except that it's been going on for much, much longer than one year.

Yeah typo - I meant yearS not year. As in 20 / 30+ years :D

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 11-01-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 15056056)
Dunk and the weeds get away with it yet again. Beggars belief.

They lost though. So f**k them.

Excowboy 11-01-2020 11:38 PM

I'd forgotten it was a cleverly taken free kick from McCarthy to Meyer that led to the goal.

moosey 11-01-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels (Post 15056058)
Yeah typo - I meant yearS not year. As in 20 / 30+ years :D

Yes, belated realised that, hence edit. We are of one mind. :)

SA Eagle 11-01-2020 11:45 PM

So that’s not a red is it Danny? Prick!

WLYWLYAWYPWF 11-01-2020 11:47 PM

How have they not shown the Guaita save in detail? Wankers.

Jordan555x 11-01-2020 11:49 PM

Danny Ings is pretty phenomenal! Truly missed the boat on that one! Pretty sure I said swerve him and all *facepalm*

stinky 11-01-2020 11:49 PM

Danny Murphy: I don't think it's a red card.

Jesus Christ.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 11-01-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 15056075)
So that’s not a red is it Danny? Prick!

Complete and utter joke. They sit there and watch it with their own eyes and say it shouldn't be a card. Amazing. What are those c**ts on. Give me a pint of it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.