CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LGBT Protests outside primary schools (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279115)

Timbo 01-06-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg (Post 14778100)
Best you stick to breitbart and infowars where you'll feel right at home.

Indeed :p....Infinitely preferable to online discourse with a one track, humourless, tart, but the good work of the wicked never ends

garronrav 01-06-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14778261)
A fair answer except for;

1) Yo

3) My name is not Carey ffs :veryangry

Yes it is

garronrav 01-06-2019 12:11 PM

:veryangry

ExiledStirling 01-06-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garronrav (Post 14778381)
Yes it is

Oh no it isn't.

ExiledStirling 01-06-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garronrav (Post 14778383)
:veryangry

:D

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 14778338)
In some countries Homosexuals are thrown of roofs and murdered,I understand disliking Israel for the deplorable treatment of Palestinians but it does not make me a anti semite.

I think the same can go for not liking a religion whatever the religion for certain stuff.

There are lots of labels being thrown around on here, instantly if you mention immigration or Muslims critically its a no go and becomes very nasty(I was going to use the word explosive but thought better..).

Religion should not dictate what normality is in schools in this day and age ,all people should be equal and treated the same if its race colour or sexuality.

100%

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbo (Post 14778341)
Indeed :p....Infinitely preferable to online discourse with a one track, humourless, tart, but the good work of the wicked never ends

Enjoy your hate-filled, far right, white supremacist conspiracy theories. Make it a permanent move.

Heb 7:4 01-06-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbo (Post 14778060)
Heaven forbid Carey, why would I or anybody else on here choose to state an alternate opinion and incur the wrath of your PC lynchmob? Surely best to avoid comment and allow you lot to chat amongst yorselves about how disgraceful everybody else is

Snowflake :)

strolling bones 01-06-2019 12:37 PM

Just wondering what the righteous on here think the answer to this is, especially the Hong Kong arm of our brethren ? Is it wrong to point out the stance the predominantly muslim anti lgbgt protesters are taking, or is it wrong to condemn what the lgbgt argument sees as homophobic, because it's a religious issue ? . Seems you will get lambasted or labelled either way.

Selhurst Celtic 01-06-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14777641)
2/10

Must try harder.

Are the muzzies getting all uppity because teaching 5 year olds about benders & weirdos might distract them from their marriage guidance classes & get them all confused for the big day with their cousin in a couple of years (like their dear leader)?

Yoda 01-06-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 14778399)
Just wondering what the righteous on here think the answer to this is, especially the Hong Kong arm of our brethren ? Is it wrong to point out the stance the predominantly muslim anti lgbgt protesters are taking, or is it wrong to condemn what the lgbgt argument sees as homophobic, because it's a religious issue ? . Seems you will get lambasted or labelled either way.

With regard to the specific case that this thread is about, I think it’s clear.

If people want to send their child to the local state school, thereby taking advantage of everything that entails (for free), then they accept their children will follow the national curriculum.

And the national curriculum doesn’t just cover academic matters, as some incorrectly conclude, but includes other elements such as a child’s social and physical development.

I’d have this opinion regardless of whatever religious group is carrying banners outside.

If a parent can’t accept that, then they should seek a different educational setting for their child.

I know when my child was in primary, the school did gently ‘forewarn’ about a couple of lessons and they gave parents the opportunity to come in and hear about the content beforehand if they were concerned. I don’t know if any parents took that offer up, but that seemed a sensible approach. This wasn’t just in regard to sex education, there were topics such as Internet safety, alcohol, drug abuse etc etc. The content of which were age appropriate, and more in depth once he was senior school ofcourse.

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 14778399)
Just wondering what the righteous on here think the answer to this is, especially the Hong Kong arm of our brethren ? Is it wrong to point out the stance the predominantly muslim anti lgbgt protesters are taking, or is it wrong to condemn what the lgbgt argument sees as homophobic, because it's a religious issue ? . Seems you will get lambasted or labelled either way.

The protesters are factually wrong and whilst entitled to their views their denial that LGBT exists, or claims it is a lifestyle choice or moral sin are correctly rejected by the state in favour of educating kids about real life.

The usual suspects wheeling out the tired old tropes about muslims to falsely fuel their islamophobic, racist fantasies are what many correctly call out for what it is.

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 14778406)
With regard to the specific case that this thread is about, I think it’s clear.

If people want to send their child to the local state school, thereby taking advantage of everything that entails (for free), then they accept their children will follow the national curriculum.

And the national curriculum doesn’t just cover academic matters, as some incorrectly conclude, but includes other elements such as a child’s social and physical development.

I’d have this opinion regardless of whatever religious group is carrying banners outside.

If a parent can’t accept that, then they should seek a different educational setting for their child.

I know when my child was in primary, the school did gently ‘forewarn’ about a couple of lessons and they gave parents the opportunity to come in and hear about the content beforehand if they were concerned. I don’t know if any parents took that offer up, but that seemed a sensible approach. This wasn’t just in regard to sex education, there were topics such as Internet safety, alcohol, drug abuse etc etc. The content of which were age appropriate, and more in depth once he was senior school ofcourse.

Exactly this Yoda.

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14778400)
Are the muzzies getting all uppity because teaching 5 year olds about benders & weirdos might distract them from their marriage guidance classes & get them all confused for the big day with their cousin in a couple of years (like their dear leader)?

There's a school of thought that your own religious views are downright bent and weird SC.

adrenalin john 01-06-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules (Post 14778177)
Don’t understand what you think their all powerful God will do for them, if that God hates gay people.

.


Well if they have faith in the all powerful nature of their God and they raise their children Muslim with God's message then surely that all powerful God's message will trump any other message from some kaffir weakling.

If not then the logical end of that thought tunnel to they have to exclude their children from all kaffirs and all forms of kaffir communication - move to raqqua or mecca time.

Surely we have to teach children the law of the land, and the law of the land says gay people have equal rights under British law.

Alcohol is forbidden to Muslims, are we not allowed to teach in primary schools about the existence of pubs? And if we can mention that there are pubs will Muslims object to this in case this makes their children grew up to be drinkers?

Everyone has the right to their own religious belief but unless we live in a theocracy then no set of religious beliefs can trump the law of the land.

CT_Palace 01-06-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 14778395)
Snowflake :)

It's a shame.
I'm sure we would all like to know his views on homosexuality/LGBT.

TwoFace1905 01-06-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 14777867)
As a parent of a 4 year old boy, I disagree entirely with everything in this post.

And if he does turn out to be gay then he will know that he doesn’t need to feel like like a freak and he will get nothing but love and support from me.

It's not the "turning gay" part that should concern you - and anyone showing hate to people who choose to go with the same sex is ridiculous. But now we are at a time where more and more youngsters (even age 4) are all of a sudden starting to get confused with their genda and opting to make the sex change at a young age. If one is ok with that then that's fine and progressive, but there are still some communities/religions that don't want their children getting confused about their genda by the state.

Heb 7:4 01-06-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 14778399)
Just wondering what the righteous on here think the answer to this is, especially the Hong Kong arm of our brethren ? Is it wrong to point out the stance the predominantly muslim anti lgbgt protesters are taking, or is it wrong to condemn what the lgbgt argument sees as homophobic, because it's a religious issue ? . Seems you will get lambasted or labelled either way.

It's not really tricky IMO. Freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

Freedom of Religion: You get to believe God hates gays. And if you believe that you probably shouldn't have any gay sex.

Freedom from Religion: You don't get to impose your belief that there's a God who hates gays on anyone else. And certainly not on the national curriculum.

hong_kong_hg 01-06-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 (Post 14778428)
It's not really tricky IMO. Freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

Freedom of Religion: You get to believe God hates gays. And if you believe that you probably shouldn't have any gay sex.

Freedom from Religion: You don't get to impose your belief that there's a God who hates gays on anyone else. And certainly not on the national curriculum.

100%, far better articulated than I put it!

Yoda 01-06-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 (Post 14778424)
It's not the "turning gay" part that should concern you - and anyone showing hate to people who choose to go with the same sex is ridiculous. But now we are at a time where more and more youngsters (even age 4) are all of a sudden starting to get confused with their genda and opting to make the sex change at a young age. If one is ok with that then that's fine and progressive, but there are still some communities/religions that don't want their children getting confused about their genda by the state.

Do you think that kids being ‘confused with their gender’ is down to the state in some way then?

I don’t profess to be an expert on gender identity but I’d have thought that a minority have always had this ‘confusion’ but were previously brought up by parents in a state/culture that dictated intolerance to this. It was therefore repressed and hidden as a topic etc.

The state isn’t encouraging 4 year olds to be ‘confused about their gender’ themselves at all, but what it is encouraging is understanding.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.