CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Lets all chuckle at Liverpool (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=213188)

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 03:22 PM

Lets all chuckle at Liverpool
 
as it says


LMFAO


he he

2 bob club, with 2 bob players

KD wants 4 yrs........................10 more like

garronrav 09-01-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight
as it says


LMFAO


he he

2 bob club, with 2 bob players

KD wats 4 yrs........................10 more like

bit hard to when they lose to them c@nts

weltklasse 09-01-2011 03:43 PM

Nah its easy to laugh at the deluded scousers.

eagleali 09-01-2011 04:00 PM

Also goto chuckle at the clowns aswell being beaten 3-0 by the yidiots...:D

biggus mickus 09-01-2011 04:07 PM

Lost to the wankers. I detest the pair of them.

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:31 PM

spoke to a scouse "fan" yesterday (in south london!!) he said, great back to the bootroom days.........................I said as long as KD speaks about 8 launguages, bit like Newcastle, what the fans want they get.........................well they got a sackful of shite as players, and now the bootroom looks the same, was that a typical MoanUvs scouse game.........NO most of the players dont even know its a "grudge" match

Excowboy 09-01-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight
spoke to a scouse "fan" yesterday (in south london!!) he said, great back to the bootroom days.........................I said as long as KD speaks about 8 launguages, bit like Newcastle, what the fans want they get.........................well they got a sackful of shite as players, and now the bootroom looks the same, was that a typical MoanUvs scouse game.........NO most of the players dont even know its a "grudge" match

That was almost as incomprehensible as listening to Kenny Dalglish.

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:39 PM

yo wat jimmi?

biggus mickus 09-01-2011 05:46 PM

I have detested them from way back, to the 0 v 0 Anfield cup game years ago.
On a plus side. I have never smacked so many norvern, scouse, hubcap nicking wankers, in one day.

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:47 PM

elaborate please? :)

biggus mickus 09-01-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight
elaborate please? :)

Next time we share a beer, March.

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:51 PM

Silly hat day (1st time at Anfield after the FA cup semi) was one of the best days out at football I have ever had, went in the pub about 500yds from the ground, had a brill lunchtime session, ask Quinn, he had the biggest hat that day, twas brill

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:52 PM

can you bring my scarf back?

Pistol Knight 09-01-2011 05:54 PM

pub early doors again I hope :)

garronrav 09-01-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus
I have detested them from way back, to the 0 v 0 Anfield cup game years ago.
On a plus side. I have never smacked so many norvern, scouse, hubcap nicking wankers, in one day.

LOL, when we done them tossers 4-3 in the semi, i was in the holt end right next to fence that divided the fans and they wouldnt stop spittin on us and then pardew popped up and scored the winner, we went nuts but my mate mark o'boyle suffered a migraine attack and threw up so in the melli of celebration i got knocked over and landed hands first in his sick, it was putrid but i thought wot the f@ck and scooped the rest of it up with my hands and threw it all over the fence at em shouting AV SOME OF THAT U B@STARDS:D

bigdazza08 09-01-2011 06:28 PM

Lol FA are investigating Babel afters he put todays ref in a UTD shirt from a picture on Babels twitter page.

http://twitter.com/ryanbabel

Skiddo 09-01-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garronrav
LOL, when we done them tossers 4-3 in the semi, i was in the holt end right next to fence that divided the fans and they wouldnt stop spittin on us and then pardew popped up and scored the winner, we went nuts but my mate mark o'boyle suffered a migraine attack and threw up so in the melli of celebration i got knocked over and landed hands first in his sick, it was putrid but i thought wot the f@ck and scooped the rest of it up with my hands and threw it all over the fence at em shouting AV SOME OF THAT U B@STARDS:D

:p have some rep.

garronrav 09-01-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo
:p have some rep.

i was the only one not chewing me finger nails waiting for the final whistle to blow:lux:

garronrav 09-01-2011 06:40 PM

even funnier was when we got outside some liverpool fan covered in scarves and a union jack come up to me, congratulated me and give me a hug so you can guess what i did whilst huggin him

Gladys Allover 09-01-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garronrav
even funnier was when we got outside some liverpool fan covered in scarves and a union jack come up to me, congratulated me and give me a hug so you can guess what i did whilst huggin him

Gave Danny Dyer a call and had a right tear up?....


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.