CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Help a friend of mine (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=262611)

anti-addick 28-11-2015 02:27 PM

Help a friend of mine

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread....s-for-a-Hornet

I made that post in the Watford forums for a Watford supporting friend of mine. He's also come to Palace matches with me as a proxy Palace fan, and even to the beer festival. If you can donate, or help, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks

Biggineagle 28-11-2015 08:50 PM

Would do, but your angry nature, foul mouth... its a no from me.

strolling bones 28-11-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anti-addick (Post 12683478)

I made that post in the Watford forums for a Watford supporting friend of mine. He's also come to Palace matches with me as a proxy Palace fan, and even to the beer festival. If you can donate, or help, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks

Same as biggin .. Your twattish act on here has done you no favours ..So i wont be donating.. best of luck tho

Les Butler 28-11-2015 09:25 PM

When I get a chance I will donate ten quid......Christmas spirit and maybe AA does act a pratt (as we all do sometimes) but this is a good deed and about helping someone who is in need so why not.

willcpfc 28-11-2015 09:30 PM

I would not be comfortable donating to an unprovable appeal. Sorry.

ExiledStirling 28-11-2015 09:37 PM

Cannot afford much but will donate a few quid next week.

Not saying that people should donate or not, but this about real life not about peoples online persona, and in this case not even about the online persona of someone we know.

Very sad, best of luck to your mate A-A. Hope, via his friends and family he is able to raise the money he needs.

biggus mickus 28-11-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anti-addick (Post 12683478)

Thanks

You post like prick. Ok, maybe a friend of yours needs help, thats cool. But its a friend of yours. You give a quid for everytime you have keyboard warriored on here.
I feel sorry for the person knowing you.

**** off.

Pistol Knight 28-11-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12684761)
You post like prick. Ok, maybe a friend of yours needs help, thats cool. But its a friend of yours. You give a quid for everytime you have keyboard warriored on here.

**** off.

Dont hold back......................:D

chrisophiex 29-11-2015 10:02 AM

This is going to get messy

For Paranoias 29-11-2015 10:10 AM

Let's have a round of applause in the 43rd minute at the next home game. The connection with Palace is vague enough.

Worksop Palace 29-11-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 12684761)

**** off.

Must spread .....

ExiledStirling 29-11-2015 10:45 AM

A-A should be coming back on here, accepting/not accepting the brickbats aimed in his direction, and pleading the case for his friend.

I am becoming less inclined and feeling less charitable than my original post indicated.

Les Butler 29-11-2015 11:52 AM

Hope things work out for your friend and its a nice thing for you do hope he gets home okay plus sticking your neck out for him on here ...15 euro thingees given as promised (closest to a tenner).

willcpfc 29-11-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 12685400)
Hope things work out for your friend and its a nice thing for you do hope he gets home okay plus sticking your neck out for him on here ...15 euro thingees given as promised (closest to a tenner).

Can you send me a tenner please? My brother in law got made redundant last week so is struggling a bit. He supports Birmingham City. PayPal is fine.

Thanks in advance :p

ExiledStirling 29-11-2015 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willcpfc (Post 12685409)
Can you send me a tenner please? My brother in law got made redundant last week so is struggling a bit. He supports Birmingham City. PayPal is fine.

A bit twatish of you Will.

Good on Les for his gesture.

Les Butler 29-11-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willcpfc (Post 12685409)

Went to a funeral last night of a close cousin great father and friend David really nice man he died very suddenly of a stroke ...He got his mums shopping (90 years old widowed war bride) last Friday as he always does after a hard days work went home had dinner settled down in front of the telly and he was found dead on the Sunday still in his chair.

Least I could do for David for AA's mate.

AA may act the pratt sometimes on here but we don't know him or his life really but I do know he has a brother who defends him two kids a family man plus a Palace supporter so not all bad ;)

Maz 29-11-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12685416)

^^

willcpfc 29-11-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 12685416)
A bit twatish of you Will.

Not really. My story is true as well. No harm in begging :p

willcpfc 29-11-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 12685427)
Went to a funeral last night of a close cousin great father and friend David really nice man he died very suddenly of a stroke ...He got his mums shopping (90 years old widowed war bride) last Friday as he always does after a hard days work went home had dinner settled down in front of the telly and he was found dead on the Sunday still in his chair.

Least I could do for David for AA's mate.

AA may act the pratt sometimes on here but we don't know him or his life really but I do know he has a brother who defends him two kids a family man plus a Palace supporter so not all bad ;)

You have more trust than I do :p

mushroom 29-11-2015 01:00 PM

I don't think this thread is about how much of a dick A-A is. It's about some poor sod having a tough time. If you can spare a few quid, you really should.