CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Gary Lineker Just Now On MoTD (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248686)

Charles1998 24-11-2013 12:06 AM

Come on hes a football legend. He tweets criticism about all clubs.

In fact he tweets about everything. Seriously have you seen how much he tweets??? Might even be a twitter addict.

Nork1 24-11-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle (Post 11420941)
How much of our licence fee is going on paying Hansen and Lineker? :(

More than on Kilbane... looks like his mum still cuts his hair.

dubsy1 24-11-2013 12:11 AM

smug pricks on MOTD. refuse to watch it/participate in the collective circle jerk they have about the top 4

1_Neil_Warnock 24-11-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles1998 (Post 11421008)
Come on hes a football legend. He tweets criticism about all clubs.

In fact he tweets about everything. Seriously have you seen how much he tweets??? Might even be a twitter addict.

He doesn't need comment on his personal vendettas in his football presenting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alf 24-11-2013 12:15 AM

I thought MC had a good game both up front and in defence until he went off. No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!

cockles 24-11-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf (Post 11421021)
I thought MC had a good game both up front and in defence until he went off. No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!

Or that far from having Chamahk "In his pocket", he'd lost most headers to him and ultimately had to go off himself due to the same clash of heads.

Both strikers for us today had very good games.

Our physios might want to go back to bandage school tho...

mik59 24-11-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf (Post 11421021)
No mention of McShane knockinf the bandage off MC's head with his arm!

or even yanking it off. I thought I remembered MotD being for the fans, not for the sponsors and bleedin' football tourists. Shocking.

ChuckMcBalls 24-11-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1_Neil_Warnock (Post 11420994)
He also tweeted this earlier today: @GaryLineker: Early encouragement for Tony Pulis…Chamakh has gone off with an injury.

Has he shagged his wife or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replied to his tweet about Chamakh an hour or so ago saying 'except his general play has been good this season, but to know that would mean watching the game and not rehashing cliches'. It was my second edit after debating calling him a goggle eared scrote in capital letters.

10 mins later and he's deleted all his tweets talking about Chamakh.

You're welcome BBS.

crenoleagle 24-11-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls (Post 11421061)
I replied to his tweet about Chamakh an hour or so ago saying 'except his general play has been good this season, but to know that would mean watching and game and not rehashing cliches'. It was my second edit after debating calling him a goggle eared scrote in capital letters.

10 mins later and he's deleted all his tweets talking about Chamakh.

You're welcome BBS.

Did similar with 'Lose all integrity as a show when there is such an obvious manhunt. What has he done to you/Savage?'

unsensibleLiam 24-11-2013 01:06 AM

I like Lineker.

I imagine everyone talks just as much shit about players they only see on highlights, it's just it is more visible when someone like Lineker says it.

unsensibleLiam 24-11-2013 01:06 AM

oops double post

Wycombe Eagle#2 24-11-2013 01:13 AM

Just caught up with MOTD what a disrespectful p*** take that was, big ears snidey comment, no mention of the ridiculous sending off and Hansen's one liner at the end which was well out of order! Whether it's true or not that's the only thing he said, completely negative and and no praise what so ever. After watching that no one should ever slag Merson off again! I caught the last 20 mins of him after work and he told Bolasie's sending off how it was and seemed quite excited that we scored and won. BBC are armatures compared to SKY, effing disgraceful public service........I don't know why I'm getting wound up about it.

We're not fashionable and we're always at our best when we're starring down the barrel of a gun. That's why I'm looking forward to Pulis' appointment. I hope we go and give these premiership luvies a good kick up in the air on our way to survival and give Hansen and co so something to really moan about!!

Die hard Hoj 24-11-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny boy (Post 11420948)
Chamakh had a decent game but instead they show him get beaten in the air twice and not bother show his great hold up play this is ******* pathetic what have they got against him

Sorry mate but I don't know how many games you've been to,
but he is shit!!

ChuckMcBalls 24-11-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Die hard Hoj (Post 11421086)
but he is shit!!

I've been to every game this season bar Hull, and no he isn't.

He isn't scoring - and thats because of a blatant lack of confidence more than anything. His hold up play, work-rate, and passing (for the most part) have been really good.

Plus he has a completely thankless task that would make most strikers look bad from a goal scoring perspective.

sydney eagle 24-11-2013 02:13 AM

Jug eared crisp sellout ****

Kirby 24-11-2013 02:43 AM

Anyone who thinks Chamakh has been "shit" either doesn't go to matches or drinks 12 pints and 5 jagerbombs beforehand.

Both him and Jerome were superb today, and both did the job that Murray did for us last season (in terms of holding it up).

When GM is back it'll be interesting to see who starts upfront.

Catford Eagle 24-11-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Die hard Hoj (Post 11421086)
but he is shit!!

All of them for me mate. And you obviously know nothing. Hope this helps...

AJ8 24-11-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls (Post 11421100)
I've been to every game this season bar Hull, and no he isn't.

He isn't scoring - and thats because of a blatant lack of confidence more than anything. His hold up play, work-rate, and passing (for the most part) have been really good.

Plus he has a completely thankless task that would make most strikers look bad from a goal scoring perspective.

It's embarrassing.

Been one of our best players all season.

audreytatou 24-11-2013 04:22 AM

Never like that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth tosser...I put him off from scoring a penalty you know:D Think he was playin for Leicester or someone, pen in front of the Homesdale...everyone went quiet in awe of the baby faced git but I didnt and shouted as loud as I could "LINEKER YOU WANKER!" just as he took it and he missed:lux::lux::lux: friggin botox eared sandpapered headed bum face

Polak 24-11-2013 06:42 AM

Chamakh wanted to stay on so much he seemed to be in tears when he was brought off. Played really well.