CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Brighton's "no dickheads" policy (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285182)

Pidster 17-11-2021 09:05 AM

Brighton's "no dickheads" policy
 
I think this deserves a thread of its own. The Weed are very proud of this myth ( so much so, that a lot of stuff is airbrushed from NSC).

Before I start, let's not go over old ground, like Dunky's hotel exploits. He was cleared of all charges in court. And surely no dickhead would be caught in a hotel room with three other blokes whilst a young lady is getting serviced.

Yves Bissouma a regular botherer of the judicial system, the Malian midfielder was also banned for six months in 2019. On the plus side, at least he won't need a parking spot should his latest incident go to court.

Not to be out done, Aaron Connolly also taken a leaf out of midfielder's book.

Spindle 17-11-2021 09:06 AM

Can you please expand on this 'no dickheads' policy? Is it formal? What's the history?

Spindle 17-11-2021 09:08 AM

Also, why are these players ending up in the dock for an SP30 offence? That's not normal, there's much more behind it.

Pidster 17-11-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spindle (Post 16105268)
Can you please expand on this 'no dickheads' policy? Is it formal? What's the history?

It is oft quoted on NSC. I have yet to read a definition, but it is used when they want to "diss" other clubs' players.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 17-11-2021 09:21 AM

Ah I see. Brighton have a 'no dickheads policy' but just about every other club with any shred of decency about them also has a 'no sexual offenders, rapists, abusers or nonces' policy which seems to have passed by the shady management of our south coast scummy neighbours.

Spindle 17-11-2021 09:33 AM

Normal for Brighton. They just don't consider it an offence provided you are one of the players they like at that moment in time.

Has Biss been charged yet?

Phil's Barber 17-11-2021 10:01 AM

I see that Ulrick Eneme Ella got his first cap for Gabon yesterday, having previously been banned from the France national team. Can I assume that BHAFC took similar action under the "policy" after he was filmed having a Barclays in front of his team mates?

thereichstuff 17-11-2021 10:03 AM

Are they still #thegoodguys?

Pidster 17-11-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil's Barber (Post 16105308)
I see that Ulrick Eneme Ella got his first cap for Gabon yesterday, having previously been banned from the France national team. Can I assume that BHAFC took similar action under the "policy" after he was filmed having a Barclays in front of his team mates?


Tricky one. Maybe someone should ask NSC.

Phil's Barber 17-11-2021 10:34 AM

A quick check reveals that Bozza has banned any discussion on the matter, under the threat of legal action. I am surprised by this, it's very out of character.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 17-11-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil's Barber (Post 16105344)
A quick check reveals that Bozza has banned any discussion on the matter, under the threat of legal action. I am surprised by this, it's very out of character.

No, he's quite right - they shouldn't be discussing whether or not they are happy with an endemic culture of misogyny, group abuse, drugging, sexual assaults and rapes amongst their rancid team and management, should they?

mpfn 17-11-2021 11:16 AM

Obviously the “ no dickhead rule” doesn’t apply to the weeds on here.
With the ongoing Mendy investigation, could Brighton gatecrash the Top 6 in the European sex pest league ?
Parade ??

Latvian 17-11-2021 11:32 AM

Most of them adhere to the no dickhads rule after about 75-80 minutes of each game by doing the decent thing and ******* off from Ethically Sponsored Naming Rights Community Stadium. However this still leaves a (barely) sizeable number in the stands and about two dozen staff and players in and around the pitch.

Who enforces this, do any of them have any morals left? Potter seems like a decent bloke but does he have time to record the constant felonies and perpetrators on top of his charity work? Must be a big Excel Spreadsheet.

no_dickheads.xls

Adlerhorst 25-11-2021 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvian (Post 16105400)
Most of them adhere to the no dickhads rule after about 75-80 minutes of each game by doing the decent thing and ******* off from Ethically Sponsored Naming Rights Community Stadium. However this still leaves a (barely) sizeable number in the stands and about two dozen staff and players in and around the pitch.

Who enforces this, do any of them have any morals left? Potter seems like a decent bloke but does he have time to record the constant felonies and perpetrators on top of his charity work? Must be a big Excel Spreadsheet.

no_dickheads.xls

.xls is basically 2006 and before, it’s .xslm now. As Brighton and it’s fans don’t recognise anything prior to 2011 they wouldn’t understand.

Plus the new standard .xslm with the macro stuff would help with the quantity of data required to manage a no dickheads policy in an environment when the players, club and fanbase contain so so so so so many.

Stellavista 26-11-2021 11:29 AM

No dickheads?
Has Bozza banned himself?

Pidster 06-12-2021 07:18 AM

Big day for “Biss”.

thereichstuff 06-12-2021 07:26 AM

Guilty as charged.

mpfn 06-12-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidster (Post 16136357)
Big day for “Biss”.

No mention of this on NKC :rolleyes:

Phil's Barber 06-12-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfn (Post 16136576)
No mention of this on NKC :rolleyes:

That's weird.:confused:

Adlerhorst 06-12-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidster (Post 16136357)
Big day for “Biss”.

Is he back in court for speeding again?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.