CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

in-exile 22-11-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0.bj (Post 16114757)
Easily identifiable as they’re usually screaming “******* black ****” at Benteke, Zaha or Kouyate in between pouring beer over people in front of them.

The club know who they are but won’t ban them. :confused:

From where in the ground because ...... I don't believe you!
We have a report number for home games and I don't believe any of us would stand for such behaviour going on.

Baffled Bob 2 22-11-2021 02:10 PM

I wasn't there and I'm certainly not going to blame one group or the other but this thread is a depressing read.

Chillo 22-11-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 16114717)
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"

Was for my kids too :lux:

It was when they got a bit older and found out the 'alternative' words that was a laugh. :D

Palace53 22-11-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 (Post 16114817)
The pub cctv where the addo or whatever they call themselves attacked the spurs pub was right on the incident as well. The police must of been very kind to them in the court case.. so the club probably took the same approach.

Can't see them hanging about for long, the Palace support won't stand for it. Sad to hear about the guy thrown on the tracks as well.

I’ll find you wrong here,
Minimum 5 people got banned here for this ! That’s why you ain’t heard about them for a while now there banning order is over there back as a group, there pathetic these people who just want to fight. They should be ashamed of them selfs. I’m also see someone call them from addiscombe which is wrong there from the worst estate in Croydon New Addington. Hopefully won’t be long till the little thugs are banned again.

Palace53 22-11-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0.bj (Post 16114738)
Couple of Dads in there fighting with their sons as well.

Genuinely embarrassing stuff as it usually ends with the kid trying to carry his Dad home who is usually worse for the wear of a hiding/nosebag/warm Heineken/all of the above.

Your right here,
I’m now sure the dad don’t go and it’s the two sons who run Addo, they need to be banned and out of this club ASAP.

GB2506 22-11-2021 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 (Post 16114834)
I wasn't there and I'm certainly not going to blame one group or the other but this thread is a depressing read.

This! What the hell is the Addo group? I went to school in Biggin Hill and we always referred to people from New Addington as Addo’s. Presume it’s the same??

0.bj 22-11-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB2506 (Post 16114852)
This! What the hell is the Addo group? I went to school in Biggin Hill and we already referred to people from New Addington as Addo’s. Presume it’s the same??

I’m not able to identify the group I’m referring to. They have local accents but they’re not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20’s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.

Worksop Palace 22-11-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 16114832)
From where in the ground because ...... I don't believe you!
We have a report number for home games and I don't believe any of us would stand for such behaviour going on.

I was going to say, if this was prevalent at games, youd have thought it would be higher profile on these boards

Maidstoned Eagle 22-11-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 16114859)
I was going to say, if this was prevalent at games, youd have thought it would be higher profile on these boards

Hard to disagree with that. There's some very sad shit stirring going on on here.

Maidstoned Eagle 22-11-2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0.bj (Post 16114854)
Im not able to identify the group Im referring to. They have local accents but theyre not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.

And you've reported them to the stewards?

0.bj 22-11-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 16114865)
And you've reported them to the stewards?

? Ive already said it was reported to stewards and the Police, and then footage was sent to the club.

HOL_Beagle 22-11-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 16114717)
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"

Similarly, my son would happily belt out "The Ref 'e needs to wake up" until he got old enough to realise what the fans were really singing. :D

Cjr94 22-11-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Im not able to identify the group Im referring to. They have local accents but theyre not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.

Kent Riviera? 😂😂

CP-RJW 22-11-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

I’m not able to identify the group I’m referring to. They have local accents but they’re not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20’s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.

What about the Che Guevara shirts?

in-exile 22-11-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114877)

Kent Riviera is home to the Red army brigade or is it the KKK ... and Gillingham fans have taken over our fanbase to attack the HF

Stellavista 22-11-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114877)

I wanted Marilyn, but got Che instead.

Chillo 22-11-2021 02:56 PM

We had a load of lads come and stand in the aisle in front or us (row AA), in the middle block near the back of the stand, just before kick-off.

But they saw they were going to be standing in front of other Palace fans and so moved off elsewhere.

There was a large empty part of the stand in the middle on the left (looking at the pitch) just before kick-off and I didn't see if it became filled as the match started.

brighton_eagle 22-11-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle (Post 16114873)
Similarly, my son would happily belt out "The Ref 'e needs to wake up" until he got old enough to realise what the fans were really singing. :D

Ron Noades mother is a horse.

Chillo 22-11-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 16114899)
Ron Noades mother is a horse.

:lux::lux:

NickGurr1905 22-11-2021 03:13 PM

You smell funny, are you vegan ? And do you sit in block E?