CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

Oli28 21-11-2021 01:11 PM

First 'proper' northern away game for a couple of years, combined with a generally more hostile society than we had pre-pandemic and a football culture that is far more openly linked with cocaine-use meant yesterday was always likely to be a bit different to the experience we usually have.

Still, the atmosphere before/during/after the game was noticeably more tense than I've seen at palace and reminded me more of what it felt like being in Wembley over summer. Chucking coins and spitting over the divide is just cowardly.

Lukey. 21-11-2021 01:36 PM

Seems like a case that a lot of these knobs are cocaine fans firsts, Palace fans second.

Simon Sledger 21-11-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tktboy (Post 16113645)
Apparently, the addo were throwing around a lot of racist comments, people, rightly took offense.

Very sad to hear.

gilesy14 21-11-2021 01:41 PM

Did it play out to a soundtrack of Beat It by Michael Jackson?

Worksop Palace 21-11-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilesy14 (Post 16113861)
Did it play out to a soundtrack of Beat It by Michael Jackson?

:D

Waffle 21-11-2021 02:27 PM

I think you are seriously mistaken, the whole cause of the fighting in our end yesterday was caused by the HF.
I was there and unfortunately witnessed all the fights, can't comment on the train incidents as was not present

Palace53 21-11-2021 03:30 PM

Firstly would like to say what a game,

But the amount of fighting yesterday, itís totally terrible, this ainít palace at all.

The tention between HF & Addo just canít be missed, soon as they walk in the pub it just goes off, every time lately home and away, keeps happening, a few racist comments throw by addo boys and goes mental this needs to stop.
All the fighting in the ground again was between these to set of groups, we need to sort this or ban them all disrespect men/boys,
Personally had enough and wonít be attending any more games until sorted.

cpfc4evandeva 21-11-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 16113834)
First 'proper' northern away game for a couple of years, combined with a generally more hostile society than we had pre-pandemic and a football culture that is far more openly linked with cocaine-use meant yesterday was always likely to be a bit different to the experience we usually have.

Still, the atmosphere before/during/after the game was noticeably more tense than I've seen at palace and reminded me more of what it felt like being in Wembley over summer. Chucking coins and spitting over the divide is just cowardly.

Summed up well. From my own work, the general public just seem far more up for an argument than before covid. I'm not sure on why it has changed people, but it's definitely there.

Add in drugs and you'll get what happened yesterday.

LN1 21-11-2021 05:05 PM

I have to say this all came as a surprise when I got home due to not seeing anything yesterday but i was sat right at the front and travelled Leeds way home not Manchester/Euston. There where several police cars blue lighting it towards the cricket club on the walk in and just sighed that I would be fan trouble?

philsick 21-11-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16113895)
I think you are seriously mistaken, the whole cause of the fighting in our end yesterday was caused by the HF.
I was there and unfortunately witnessed all the fights, can't comment on the train incidents as was not present

Your bullshit is summed up by your username. .

bonzo 21-11-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palace53 (Post 16113939)
Firstly would like to say what a game,

But the amount of fighting yesterday, itís totally terrible, this ainít palace at all.

The tention between HF & Addo just canít be missed, soon as they walk in the pub it just goes off, every time lately home and away, keeps happening, a few racist comments throw by addo boys and goes mental this needs to stop.
All the fighting in the ground again was between these to set of groups, we need to sort this or ban them all disrespect men/boys,
Personally had enough and wonít be attending any more games until sorted.

Not sure on this hf addo thing and wouldn't be able to tell a addo from any otherr young lads but yesterday was different...people of all ages and even genders going at it...We saw two 'ladies' being pulled apart in the toilet queue for a unknown reason and also a group of near pensioner age blokes in the cricket club going at it but have since been told these may have been Burnley.

Even if some of yesterday was HF Addo it will make up a small percentage of what went down as shown by the train incident which was apparently started by a loud women.

Its not just football i've noticed a heavy unrest in people of all ages and genders since reopening...people's inner anger have been exploading.

bonzo 21-11-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16113895)
I think you are seriously mistaken, the whole cause of the fighting in our end yesterday was caused by the HF.
I was there and unfortunately witnessed all the fights, can't comment on the train incidents as was not present

If you witnessed all of yesterday's incidents you must have been in 20 places at once as it simply was popping off all over the place in and round the ground.

Jordan's Jacket 21-11-2021 06:03 PM

Football fans in moronic bahaviour shocker....whatever next

les aigles 21-11-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16113895)
I think you are seriously mistaken, the whole cause of the fighting in our end yesterday was caused by the HF.
I was there and unfortunately witnessed all the fights, can't comment on the train incidents as was not present


As stated earlier I personally witnessed what was the main concourse incident and it had nothing to do with the Fanatics. You're knowingly peddling some nonsense (if you were even there) and with it being your first post it seems obviously agenda driven

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 16113673)
Who/what is the addo?

The Advertiser Family Stand away day crew by the sounds of it.

Mr Mojo Risin 21-11-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 16114086)
The Advertiser Family Stand away day crew by the sounds of it.

I thought Addo was slang for a person who comes from New Addington.

Sp1Eagle 21-11-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palace53 (Post 16113939)
Personally had enough and wonít be attending any more games until sorted.

How will you know it's sorted if you don't attend games?

Sp1Eagle 21-11-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16113895)
I think you are seriously mistaken, the whole cause of the fighting in our end yesterday was caused by the HF.
I was there and unfortunately witnessed all the fights, can't comment on the train incidents as was not present

Not true.

CP-RJW 21-11-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle (Post 16114141)
How will you know it's sorted if you don't attend games?

Durrr, the reputable words of the BBS.

st albans 21-11-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin (Post 16114138)
I thought Addo was slang for a person who comes from New Addington.

I think you've been wooshed


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.