CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

Billy Rhino 21-11-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket (Post 16114065)
Football fans in moronic bahaviour shocker....whatever next

What? Are you a tory politician from the 80s??

This isn't what Palace are about and never has been, nor should it be.

PeterH 21-11-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo (Post 16114023)
by the train incident which was apparently started by a loud women.

Isn't that often the case.

I suspect a lot of us have even have the less loud type, who can't seem to keep their mouths shut and spoil quite harmonious situations - like having a meal and at the end telling the waiting staff the service was a bit slow or the fries aren't quite right. I just get up and leave when that happens these days.

Let alone the real chavvy, noisy ones that seem to get the partners embroiled in this. Feck being partnered to that.

The wrong sorts have always appeared at certain away games. Places like Luton and Watford were always good for that. Coming across real scummers that you haven't seen before. It is like they are a club and they pick a game a season or every couple of seasons. Perhaps they alternatively go to the races, clubbing, or some med holiday.

Not sure where they get off with racist shite when you see the make up of our team, and the most exciting players in it.

bourne man 21-11-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin (Post 16114138)
I thought Addo was slang for a person who comes from New Addington.

It is

Palace53 21-11-2021 07:18 PM

Yes your probably correct here, But as you can see they have got a massive part in this, I did see some what happened in cancourse which I think werent them but in cricket ground there was something,
The most embarrassing thing about our younger generation of fans is the drugs, they do this and want to fight eachother, it needs to be sorted.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palace53 (Post 16114171)
Yes your probably correct here, But as you can see they have got a massive part in this, I did see some what happened in cancourse which I think werent them but in cricket ground there was something,
The most embarrassing thing about our younger generation of fans is the drugs, they do this and want to fight eachother, it needs to be sorted.

Ooh look another new poster trying to insinuate it was all the fault of the youngsters. Seems there are a lot of people trying to point the finger. Perhaps to cover up their own part in it?

Nth Kent Eagle 21-11-2021 07:25 PM

Definitely seems there were multiple incidents and not all the protagonists were the same. There did seem to be a lot of drinking yesterday with bars like the cricket club busy surprisingly early.

pauldrulez 21-11-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva (Post 16113792)
I wonder why HF members think they can just sit/stand wherever they want?

Because that’s how away games have always been, especially back when we were shit.

Tktboy 21-11-2021 07:34 PM

So what's the truth about Euston? Gobby girl causing shit? Or spinless twat slapping a girl? Or both?

Tktboy 21-11-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 16113673)
Who/what is the addo?

Nasty little clan, around Addington area. Have heart and some fight in them, as witnessed against their attack on the Spurs pub at Wembley a few seasons back, but let down massively by racist tendencies and so frankly, they can **** off.

AddoWolz 21-11-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 16113673)
Who/what is the addo?

Oi , when referencing Addo it’s with a capital A , I’ll let you off this time but anymore of this and I’ll send the boy’s round .

Hedgehog 21-11-2021 07:41 PM

As an aside, were there some Palace fans in the Burnley end?

It just seems when Palace score their 3 goals at that end the players seemed to gravitate towards an certain area at that end even to the point of looking at a particular area.

It seemed a bit more than just celebrating the goal at the wrong end... or maybe it just was.

Not sure it would have gone down too well if the away team celebrated like that in front of the Holmesdale.

Also, how can you support Palace and have "racist tendencies"... it does not compute, unless it was against Asians specifically?

palacemetros 21-11-2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 16113492)
Yes there seems to be a contingent of absolute wankers in our away support.

Whilst we’re having this group therapy session, can I request that we retire the “can you hear the x team sing, nooo…” and “oh South London, is wonderful…” songs.

They’re ******* shit.

Don't sing them then.

Joe85 21-11-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palacemetros (Post 16114194)
Don't sing them then.

Genius.

Oli28 21-11-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 16114180)
Because that’s how away games have always been, especially back when we were shit.

Back when there were 1500 empty seats in most away ends? Tbf I do agree that it used to be the case that people would go anywhere, particularly when you couldn't pick your seats, but it's only fair that people move if the person who bought that seat wants to sit in it

LesPaul 21-11-2021 07:53 PM

As somebody who saw and know a few involved I think all you lot are letting your biases get in the way. The HF behaved like ***** started on a select group then even lamped a few who didn't know them but thought they did. Naturally once they lamped people not associated there groups gave them a hiding to. Once HF realised they look like ***** they made up a racist story and run with it to justify the fact that they targeted random people. HF need to drop this far left shite they are basically giving it to random people who they don't like the look and usually getting slapped back. Naturally the winners are always the bad guys and the HF always lose.

Tktboy 21-11-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114205)
As somebody who saw and know a few involved I think all you lot are letting your biases get in the way. The HF behaved like ***** started on a select group then even lamped a few who didn't know them but thought they did. Naturally once they lamped people not associated there groups gave them a hiding to. Once HF realised they look like ***** they made up a racist story and run with it to justify the fact that they targeted random people. HF need to drop this far left shite they are basically giving it to random people who they don't like the look and usually getting slapped back. Naturally the winners are always the bad guys and the HF always lose.

Letting your bias get the better of you, methinks. Oh and 80% utter bollocks fella

CP-RJW 21-11-2021 07:58 PM

I must've missed the HF becoming "far left."

Nth Kent Eagle 21-11-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 16114190)
As an aside, were there some Palace fans in the Burnley end?

It just seems when Palace score their 3 goals at that end the players seemed to gravitate towards an certain area at that end even to the point of looking at a particular area.

It seemed a bit more than just celebrating the goal at the wrong end... or maybe it just was.

Not sure it would have gone down too well if the away team celebrated like that in front of the Holmesdale.

Also, how can you support Palace and have "racist tendencies"... it does not compute, unless it was against Asians specifically?

Burnley’s main singing section and the away fans are next to each other in the same end. Is that what you mean?

Hedgehog 21-11-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle (Post 16114215)
Burnley’s main singing section and the away fans are next to each other in the same end. Is that what you mean?

Guess not, I meant the end opposite where the Palace fans were, and the end Palace scored their 3 goals.

palacemetros 21-11-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 16114195)
Genius.

:supergrin:

I got solutions for everything, me!