CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

palacemetros 21-11-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 16114198)
Back when there were 1500 empty seats in most away ends? Tbf I do agree that it used to be the case that people would go anywhere, particularly when you couldn't pick your seats, but it's only fair that people move if the person who bought that seat wants to sit in it

Absolutely. To be honest I rarely look for my seat at away games but if I'm ever in a seat that someone wants to claim, it's no drama at all. We can all be cordial and polite and there really is absolutely no need for any angst. Do the right thing, apologise and move on if asked.

LesPaul 21-11-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tktboy (Post 16114208)
Letting your bias get the better of you, methinks. Oh and 80% utter bollocks fella

It's really not though mate is it you say addo when I know full well 3 of the lads kicked out for fighting in the addo incident were in fact not addo at all.

LesPaul 21-11-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114211)
I must've missed the HF becoming "far left."

The che shirts some of them wear not enough for you.

CP-RJW 21-11-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114222)
The che shirts some of them wear not enough for you.

Again, I must've missed that, but yeah, not really enough to convince me. Che must still be rolling in his grave at the fact that his face has become a silly little fashion statement which makes money for capitalists, more than a political symbol

LesPaul 21-11-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114227)
Again, I must've missed that, but yeah, not really enough to convince me. Che must still be rolling in his grave at the fact that his face has become a silly little fashion statement which makes money for capitalists, more than a political symbol

No more then the victims of che who can't believe he is idolised by skint weirdos who don't wash.

CP-RJW 21-11-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114231)
No more then the victims of che who can't believe he is idolised by skint weirdos who don't wash.

Quite possibly.

Anyway, evidence that the HF has become far left outside of that? I'm not even looking for an argument, I'm genuinely curious as the image I've built up of them in my mind is very, very far from that.

Palace53 21-11-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tktboy (Post 16114186)
Nasty little clan, around Addington area. Have heart and some fight in them, as witnessed against their attack on the Spurs pub at Wembley a few seasons back, but let down massively by racist tendencies and so frankly, they can **** off.

Your correct here, they was a good little group now going in to a very unliked group, 2 young boys run it, Iím sure there a racist bunch. No need for this at palace.

Scoot 21-11-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 16114175)
Ooh look another new poster trying to insinuate it was all the fault of the youngsters. Seems there are a lot of people trying to point the finger. Perhaps to cover up their own part in it?

Says the kid bemoaning pissed up old blokes

LesPaul 21-11-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114236)
Quite possibly.

Anyway, evidence that the HF has become far left outside of that? I'm not even looking for an argument, I'm genuinely curious as the image I've built up of them in my mind is very, very far from that.

You'll have to have conversations with some of them to realise mate.

Chris Finch 21-11-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 16114236)
Quite possibly.

Anyway, evidence that the HF has become far left outside of that? I'm not even looking for an argument, I'm genuinely curious as the image I've built up of them in my mind is very, very far from that.

Arenít the HF a bunch of people who follow CPFC rather than a political organisation? There will be all sorts of people in there under the banner of ĎHFí

Tktboy 21-11-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114222)
The che shirts some of them wear not enough for you.

Now you're just being a dick. Talk about bias.

Simon Sledger 21-11-2021 09:03 PM

I don't think you can call someone who doesn't tolerate racism as 'far left'. Especially at a club like Palace.

STOCKTON 21-11-2021 09:11 PM

Loosely knowing a couple of the HF that's rubbish that as a group they have a 'far left' ideology.

If that poster is trying to infer that being anti racist and inclusive is negative, and frame that as 'far left' and a bad thing, then they should realise most Palace supporters would share those basic principles.
Im sure most fans would prefer to be associated with that rather than some of the other fringe knuckledraggers that seem to be kicking about at games

N 21-11-2021 09:21 PM

3 pages Of handbags.

in-exile 21-11-2021 09:22 PM

2017 they seemed friendly...

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6FDBIzWYAAY0_t.jpg

Weed Killer 21-11-2021 09:24 PM

Reports on the holmesdale site of shocking scenes/pitch battles between groups at Euston and a couple of people getting glassed.

SelsEagle 21-11-2021 09:24 PM

Saw a scuffle on the top floor of the Cricket club which didn’t seem too serious, then a lot of arguing/shouting outside between HF and another group (presumably this Addo lot) about a racist comment made towards someone in the HF.

Half-time was the worst, seemed like quite a few involved and saw someone’s face covered in blood. First and hopefully the last time I’ve seen in-fighting like that.

Waffle 21-11-2021 09:26 PM

My user name is just that a user name. You are obviously a member of the HF as how dare anyone say something against them. A full bunch of snowflakes, try throwing there weight around in numbers...

Wolfnipplechips 21-11-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 16114298)

Well someone didnít get sent the dress code.

He must have been so embarrassed.:)

Waffle 21-11-2021 09:29 PM

Was in the cricket ground, saw it boot off by the marquee and again straight after by the concourse. See 2 sepetate fights at half time but as u said I was not at euston


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.