CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

BringbackShipps 21-11-2021 09:30 PM

Pathetic morons. A lot of us have kids we take to away games, grow the f*ck up eh? Cheers.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STOCKTON (Post 16114283)
Loosely knowing a couple of the HF that's rubbish that as a group they have a 'far left' ideology.

If that poster is trying to infer that being anti racist and inclusive is negative, and frame that as 'far left' and a bad thing, then they should realise most Palace supporters would share those basic principles.
Im sure most fans would prefer to be associated with that rather than some of the other fringe knuckledraggers that seem to be kicking about at games

Next they'll be calling the HF part of Antifa. It's just a way for the racists to distract attention - look over there while we abuse people in Northern towns. Shame the knuckle daggers have come out of hiding. I think they're jealous of the HF's high profile.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoot (Post 16114241)
Says the kid bemoaning pissed up old blokes

Thanks. Haven't been called that for 50 years.

LesPaul 21-11-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Loosely knowing a couple of the HF that's rubbish that as a group they have a 'far left' ideology.

If that poster is trying to infer that being anti racist and inclusive is negative, and frame that as 'far left' and a bad thing, then they should realise most Palace supporters would share those basic principles.
Im sure most fans would prefer to be associated with that rather than some of the other fringe knuckledraggers that seem to be kicking about at games

For the record I would also add racism has no place anywhere in the world not just at palace however. Some of them are right ***** in the HF there was no racist comments made they got a massive group together and saw that they had the numbers to have a row with the group they didn't like but needed there excuse.

Supersonic 21-11-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 16114298)

is that really both groups together ... :confused::confused:

LesPaul 21-11-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 16114312)
Next they'll be calling the HF part of Antifa. It's just a way for the racists to distract attention - look over there while we abuse people in Northern towns. Shame the knuckle daggers have come out of hiding. I think they're jealous of the HF's high profile.

Who's gonna be jealous of grown men banging a drum pretending to be European and waving megaphones about.

Waffle 21-11-2021 09:36 PM

Been going since 1987,well versed to say what I saw. The HF was massively involved and I don't care what you try to say. The fanatics badge might have been a slight give away. Joined today as had enough of the HF getting away with the bullying bullshit tactics they use, I don't normally post on forums but felt it necessary as the seriousness of this incident.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114319)
Who's gonna be jealous of grown men banging a drum pretending to be European and waving megaphones about.

I see, so you don't have any agenda against them at all. I think we can all see you are a completely neutral witness to the events.

in-exile 21-11-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 16114317)
is that really both groups together ... :confused::confused:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8asp8_W0AALrKR.jpg

eagles1905 21-11-2021 09:42 PM

There’s a small group within the HF which have been looking for rows with other groups for a while now. It’s funny how they only want to start on other groups when they have safety in numbers, as seen a few times this season already.

in-exile 21-11-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114319)

Quite but I voted Brexit and like the HF and Still class myself as European ... don't understand the hate other than that carry on!

Old Joe Paxton 21-11-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Quite.
What is more, if anyone feels uncomfortable with being with fans who are not racist, indeed many are actively antiracist, and supporting a multiracial club then they clearly need a quick think, if that is possible that are sentient,and head out the door. And once out fv<k off and then fv<k off again.

They are clearly either very stupid to follow this team ans club, or worse, are far right activists stirring race hate amd recruiting.Or both.

Fascism and far right is on the rise, and comes with depravation or economic hard times coupled, now, with media and govt dog whistling and blame game as diversion.

These people need to beaten.

Waffle 21-11-2021 10:04 PM

100% right there mate, the HF had this planned for weeks. Get a unusually large amount of numbers and attack a group.

les aigles 21-11-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16114346)
100% right there mate, the HF had this planned for weeks. Get a unusually large amount of numbers and attack a group.

Where on earth was this attack and on who? as stated I witnessed the main incident which had nothing to do with the ultras and neither did the Euston scuffles by all accounts.

I wouldn't know this other 'group' mentioned but the squabbles I saw looked like pissed up louts not pre meditated.

eagles1905 21-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16114346)

Agreed. They were asking people where ‘addo’ were drinking before the game and mysteriously show up an hour later.

LesPaul 21-11-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton (Post 16114336)
Quite.
What is more, if anyone feels uncomfortable with being with fans who are not racist, indeed many are actively antiracist, and supporting a multiracial club then they clearly need a quick think, if that is possible that are sentient,and head out the door. And once out fv<k off and then fv<k off again.

They are clearly either very stupid to follow this team ans club, or worse, are far right activists stirring race hate amd recruiting.Or both.

Fascism and far right is on the rise, and comes with depravation or economic hard times coupled, now, with media and govt dog whistling and blame game as diversion.

These people need to beaten.

Spoken like a true commie. Racism has to go yes but the rest was pure waffle.

CP Satellite 21-11-2021 10:22 PM

I went to Burnley yesterday and saw several incidents over the course of the day, which almost made it feel like I stepped through some invisible time warp back to 1975 - apart from not actually remembering Palace supporters fighting amongst themselves over the past five decades.

You don’t have to use too much intelligence to see what’s going on - just read most of the above posts and you will not really need any further help to pinpoint the problem - unfortunately, intelligence is not available in quite the same amounts as some of the other ‘recreational’ comforts being taken yesterday.

Bit of a shame people have decided to bring a political edge to proceedings, I’m pretty sure people had even more entrenched and unenlightened views on politics, race and religion 50 plus years ago, but what we hardly ever did, unless people went completely over the top, was even begin to let them get in the way of following Palace.

I guess it also has to be said, there were plenty of days when we wouldn’t take more than a few hundred and over the years we mainly got to know each other anyway - there are plenty that are on the polar opposite of each other politically, but just get on following Palace.

We’ve always had a bit of a mob, but that never generally got in the way of the ordinary fans, people seemed to know where to draw the line between having a row and not inconveniencing other fans or anyone else on the way too and from games - but that little bit of common respect for anyone else has slowly evaporated.

If you are comfortable with what you saw yesterday, not only are you not a proper Palace fan, you are not worth the trouble of anyone else trying to explain it for you.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114355)
Spoken like a true commie. Racism has to go yes but the rest was pure waffle.

You wouldn't even know what a communist is you dipstick. Just throwing random words around as a cover for your wannabe 1970s thuggishness.

Danny Dryer 21-11-2021 10:28 PM

I saw what happened yesterday and the Holmesdale Fanatics should be ashamed of themselves.

This group seems to attack in numbers, at first I thought they were for atmosphere and supporting the boys - but now they are a violent mob and make me feel uneasy to be around them.

I hope the club contact the Holmesdale Fanatics and give them less power, these egotistical thugs think they run the support now and attack anyone who doesn’t follow their views

ozzieEagle 21-11-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golf Boy (Post 16113797)
Rival sets of Palace fans? Wtf?

That happens with "All" active support and occurred in the 70's as well.

Rivals don't necessarily have to be adversarial either. Although that also happened in the 70's