CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reports of in-fighting between rival sets of Palace fans (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285210)

Sick Bucket 21-11-2021 10:34 PM

We really don't need this bullshit, those involved please **** off to the park, Millwall, back of the bike sheds... wherever just don't bring it to Palace.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Dryer (Post 16114364)
I saw what happened yesterday and the Holmesdale Fanatics should be ashamed of themselves.

This group seems to attack in numbers, at first I thought they were for atmosphere and supporting the boys - but now they are a violent mob and make me feel uneasy to be around them.

I hope the club contact the Holmesdale Fanatics and give them less power, these egotistical thugs think they run the support now and attack anyone who doesnít follow their views

So you saw what happened? In that case why don't you just tell us what actually happened instead of all these vague innuendos? Otherwise you just seem to be mates with the other bitter posters who have scores to settle against the HF?

SelsEagle 21-11-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

I saw what happened yesterday and the Holmesdale Fanatics should be ashamed of themselves.

This group seems to attack in numbers, at first I thought they were for atmosphere and supporting the boys - but now they are a violent mob and make me feel uneasy to be around them.

I hope the club contact the Holmesdale Fanatics and give them less power, these egotistical thugs think they run the support now and attack anyone who doesn’t follow their views

I know most of the HF didn't get the train to the game so although they were involved throughout the day, much of the violence (including the fight in the Cricket Club) wasn't them but a wider issue.

bonzo 21-11-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

I hope the club contact the Holmesdale Fanatics and give them less power, these egotistical thugs think they run the support now and attack anyone who doesnít follow their views

Tell us what happen then boss? Thousands of Palace fans around so sure there will be some to back your fairytale.

From the many accounts on here, twitter and Facebook it seems various small issues around the whole day involving many different fans and HF told a few racists where to go at the cricket club.

Funny how all the posts pointing finger at HF are mainly old inactive accounts or ones signed up just to post anti hf stuff.

jackstacks 21-11-2021 11:17 PM

I had thought of taking my 11 year old daughter to her second away game yesterday but glad I didn't. Saw a guy in his late thirties with bloodied face and forehead waiting for attention from Burnley paramedics as I entered the away end about five minutes from kickoff.

I know that this would have frightened her and would have been a lasting memory. I have no plans to take her to another away game.

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo (Post 16114378)
Tell us what happen then boss? Thousands of Palace fans around so sure there will be some to back your fairytale.

From the many accounts on here, twitter and Facebook it seems various small issues around the whole day involving many different fans and HF told a few racists where to go at the cricket club.

Funny how all the posts pointing finger at HF are mainly old inactive accounts or ones signed up just to post anti hf stuff.

They won't be able to tell us what happened because they weren't actually there.

Waffle 21-11-2021 11:20 PM

You can defend ya boys as much as you want but the boot off by the marquee and the one only 5 mins later and the halftime boot offs had HF guys involved. The HF scarfs and all dressed in black might be the give away. And the 2 brothers also involved in the tear ups are HF boys as well... But not the HF you say??

stamford triumph 21-11-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16114385)
You can defend ya boys as much as you want but the boot off by the marquee and the one only 5 mins later and the halftime boot offs had HF guys involved. The HF scarfs and all dressed in black might be the give away. And the 2 brothers also involved in the tear ups are HF boys as well... But not the HF you say??

Why did they have their boots off? Is it similar to having your gloves off?

Waffle 21-11-2021 11:45 PM

To be honest mate, I would **** the comedy off as ya shit at it.... Stop embarrassing yourself

Lukey. 21-11-2021 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford triumph (Post 16114391)
Why did they have their boots off? Is it similar to having your gloves off?

Maybe an exceptionally large flag that wouldnít fit in the car so they had to Jerry rig it?! :confused:

Old Joe Paxton 21-11-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesPaul (Post 16114355)
Spoken like a true commie. Racism has to go yes but the rest was pure waffle.

ĎTrue conmieí. You really are a 14 year old arenít you. From around 1984.

Cold War ended in1989. This commie crap is just regurgitated pish from online US far right thickos isnít it. ĎCommieí. Dear oh dear

libran 21-11-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffle (Post 16114385)

It seems odd how the only posters saying the HFs were involved in any of this are a few barely coherent new members gracing us with such phrases as 'boot off' and 'tear up'

Presumably representatives of the aforementioned trouble seeking knuckledraggers who seem to be rearing their heads at more and more aways??

Palace53 22-11-2021 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagles1905 (Post 16114331)
Thereís a small group within the HF which have been looking for rows with other groups for a while now. Itís funny how they only want to start on other groups when they have safety in numbers, as seen a few times this season already.

I can assure you,
None of the fights what broke out yesterday was between HF & Addo, they had a small chat what got heated by none of the 20 fights was them, was all drunk pissed & coked up lads.
Letís stop putting the blame on 2 sets of fans when it really werenít then giving them a bad name

Reg_Maudling 22-11-2021 04:31 AM

The Oh south London is a pathetic song sung only by little boys of any age. It belonged to a past where girls and women and their dads brothers and boyfriends were not considered to want to enjoy being at matches.

sherstonpalace 22-11-2021 05:47 AM

While we’re at it, can we also get rid of “f them up, get into ‘em” routinely sung when we’re losing and we’ve run out of anything more constructive to communicate?

thereichstuff 22-11-2021 07:28 AM

I personally didnít witness any trouble but there definitely was a weird atmosphere to the game. Before and after we mixed in a pub and the Burnley fans were ok. Palace turning on palace ainít good , but some on the posts on here seem abit contrived to me.

jmemour 22-11-2021 08:10 AM

I canít see how it had anything to do with the HF when they werenít on the train and there were fights on the Burnley to Preston train and then even worse back at Euston. Iím just not having that the HF are a bunch of thugs, they never have been. Iíve been to many, many away days where theyíve been there and never once seen them start up trouble.

Theyíre a credit to us. Iíve started seeing fans who Iíve never seen before, who seem to be there to get sniffed up and aggressive. On the train up there a group of mid 20s lads were barely talking to each other, just taking in turns to go to the toilet. Clearly to do gear. Those same lads were then goading people on the connecting train to Burnley. It isnít rocket science and it isnít the HF.

sydnsteve 22-11-2021 09:10 AM

No idea what happened but there are a lot of nasty racist thugs around now. Dont know much about HF but the Saudi banner does not suggest racism. Fighting at football is bad news all round

TwoFace1905 22-11-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmemour (Post 16114505)
I canít see how it had anything to do with the HF when they werenít on the train and there were fights on the Burnley to Preston train and then even worse back at Euston.

I think as a fanbase we've enjoyed pointing the finger to the HF whenever there's trouble, it's convenient and feels like we've got our own house in order. But if there is a new group on the scene that's racist and known for drugs and 'aggro' etc then let's just call it out for what it is.

FMH57 22-11-2021 09:42 AM

Old South London proverb:

Cocaine: turns nice people into c **ts