CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Newcastle Away Wednesday 20th April 7:45pm (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285608)

9Freedman9 09-01-2022 10:26 PM

Newcastle Away Wednesday 20th April 7:45pm
 
Looking for tickets for the Newcastle away fixture on the 19th March.

I am not a member, to be completely honest Iíve not been to a game in years, however my brother in law is a geordie and will be in the home end for this one, so Iíd like to go up with him and sit in the away end.

Which membership do I need to buy to get tickets for this one? I canít imagine us selling out so hoping there wonít be an issue in getting them.

Any idea when they will go on sale?

Cheers.

in-exile 09-01-2022 10:33 PM

Are you good with stairs and heights?

EddieEdwards 09-01-2022 11:02 PM

You just need the standard adult membership, and then you'll be able to buy a ticket in the members phase. Obviously fans with season tickets and a higher number of loyalty points will be able to buy in earlier phases but there shouldn't be an issue with availability for members.

They'll probably go on sale a couple of weeks before the game.

Don't forget that the Newcastle away game will be moved if we reach the FA Cup quarter finals.

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o 10-01-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieEdwards (Post 16201373)
Don't forget that the Newcastle away game will be moved if we reach the FA Cup quarter finals.

Steady...;)

Olympian2 10-01-2022 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieEdwards (Post 16201373)
You just need the standard adult membership, and then you'll be able to buy a ticket in the members phase. Obviously fans with season tickets and a higher number of loyalty points will be able to buy in earlier phases but there shouldn't be an issue with availability for members.

They'll probably go on sale a couple of weeks before the game.

Don't forget that the Newcastle away game will be moved if we reach the FA Cup quarter finals.

Or, indeed, if they do.

Oh no, scrub that bit. Sorry :p

Dorking .Eagle 18-02-2022 08:19 PM

Just been made aware of the following regarding Newcastle away...

Obviously we all want Palace to beat Stoke in the FA Cup, reach the quarter finals, and then the Newcastle game will be moved to some sort of midweek fixture.

BUT, BE VERY AWARE that some more fixture changes have just been made....

Everton v Newcastle now takes place on Thursday 17 March.

This means that if Palace do lose to Stoke in the cup, and are heading to Newcastle as scheduled on the weekend of 19/20 March, it could still yet be that the Newcastle-Palace game is played on Sunday 20th March.

So beware if you are thinking of quickly booking trains and hotels etc for Newcastle if we lose to Stoke

Woosie 21-02-2022 12:07 PM

Moved back to Sunday 2pm, but still pending Palace's FA Cup future as Dorking says.

Direwolf 21-02-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosie (Post 16284650)
Moved back to Sunday 2pm, but still pending Palace's FA Cup future as Dorking says.

Sunday at 2pm - makes for an interesting journey if trying to do the same day. Kings Cross earliest train at 08.52 doesn't get there until 13.25 with a change at Leeds needed. First direct train at 09.17 arrives at 13.40 theoretically. Better options returning depending on what time you need to get back by.

Penshaw Eagle 21-02-2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direwolf (Post 16284844)
Sunday at 2pm - makes for an interesting journey if trying to do the same day. Kings Cross earliest train at 08.52 doesn't get there until 13.25 with a change at Leeds needed. First direct train at 09.17 arrives at 13.40 theoretically. Better options returning depending on what time you need to get back by.

Why not make a weekend of it and come up on the Saturday
(we don't bite up here :supergrin::supergrin:)
Best thing is we dump Stoke out of the FA Cup next Tuesday and this is rearranged to a midweek game later in the season..

NYEagle 22-02-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penshaw Eagle (Post 16285149)
Why not make a weekend of it and come up on the Saturday
(we don't bite up here :supergrin::supergrin:)
Best thing is we dump Stoke out of the FA Cup next Tuesday and this is rearranged to a midweek game later in the season..

Looking at flying in on the Saturday. There is a return flight on Monday afternoon from Manchester. Plus my youngest daughter is completing her Masters in Newcastle. If the game gets postponed, then I will fly in for the re-arranged date (hopefully).

Great city - some wonderful bars and restaurants.

9Freedman9 27-02-2022 11:07 PM

Bump. Anyone know when the tickets for this go on sale?

Cheers

SelsEagle 27-02-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 (Post 16297437)
Bump. Anyone know when the tickets for this go on sale?

Cheers

Itís moved if we beat Stoke so imagine weíre holding fire until after the game

EddieEdwards 01-03-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o (Post 16202134)
Steady...;)

:hi:

King William 02-03-2022 11:47 AM

anyone worked out any possible dates for this when rearranged? (looking at organising some work up there to tie in)

GTR 02-03-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King William (Post 16301684)
anyone worked out any possible dates for this when rearranged? (looking at organising some work up there to tie in)

Can't see any possible midweeks in March/early April so maybe 12th/13th or 19th/20th April is as soon as it could possibly be. There will Champions League QFs around then so don't know if that will rule out midweek slots.

I'm keen to go if it can be arranged but will probably have to give it a miss. Shame as it's my nephew's last year at University in Newcastle and the first time going to a game with him has been possible

Neillo's Son 02-03-2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR (Post 16301757)
Can't see any possible midweeks in March/early April so maybe 12th/13th or 19th/20th April is as soon as it could possibly be. There will Champions League QFs around then so don't know if that will rule out midweek slots.

I'm keen to go if it can be arranged but will probably have to give it a miss. Shame as it's my nephew's last year at University in Newcastle and the first time going to a game with him has been possible

If we get Boro away in the cup, I guess that's not a bad consolation?

sl6 Eagle 02-03-2022 06:34 PM

Talk of it being rearranged for either the 10/11th May.
IF we get to the final that would be in the midweek leading up to the weekend of the final, a nice worry to have!!

Mad Raschic Ken 03-03-2022 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sl6 Eagle (Post 16302758)
Talk of it being rearranged for either the 10/11th May.
IF we get to the final that would be in the midweek leading up to the weekend of the final, a nice worry to have!!

Good thing is that we have the squad to handle that now. Assuming we don't need points still by that time of course.

sherstonpalace 03-03-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sl6 Eagle (Post 16302758)
Talk of it being rearranged for either the 10/11th May.
IF we get to the final that would be in the midweek leading up to the weekend of the final, a nice worry to have!!

Happy days for West Country-based supporters if it's May 11th: EasyJet from Bristol priced at £22.99

marky1919 03-03-2022 05:04 PM

Why is this match postponed?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.