CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

Barbara4003 27-08-2014 10:18 PM

I can't think of a better person to bring in, steady the ship, instil a bit more passion and enthusiasm into the game.

I'm far happier with him than I ever was with Malky Mackay.

There. I've said it.

Andy Adams 27-08-2014 10:19 PM

Woo hoo, what a great day this has been and finally got confirmation of the news I have been waiting for...selhurst sixes are going on sale next week! Thanks for the great news Steve! I can't say that Warnock as manager got me excited, but I'm just thankful that the club I love are still going, in the premiership and I wIll get to see 6 home games! COYP!

Ali77 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

Neiiiiiiiiiiil Warnock's rednblue army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lombardo7 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 11939449)
Any idea where Pulis is off to? Might as well make a few quid off it

Could imagine Shepherds Bush way after tonight.

Kidofwonder 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunt (Post 11939457)
Jesus, have some decorum. The board are classless to the core.

it was a light hearted joke? :confused:

spt1978 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

http://i1.wp.com/apublicdefender.com...ed-quickly.jpg

plectrum 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 11939453)
how so?

Actual real money or evaporation of paper gains?

Aside from 4 years of their life where they have focused either their entire time or a portion of their time on CPFC rather than any other aspect of their business life

mean 27-08-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939403)
You really think thats a sensible thing to post about someone you claim to still be friendly with?

Hows that chip on your shoulder ? cause thats how its coming across by posting that

And well done on trying to take the attention away from what was reasonable point

Shown your true colours there

Mate, I dont come on here much but just whenever I do you are on here moaning and bitching. Seriously.

I'm sure there's some history I've missed, but what is it you want? Really, dosn't it get a bit boring being down on everything Palace all the time? If its the ownership and board that stress you out so much, shouldn't you move on for your own health? Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:21 PM

Sorry everyone but im fed up with being unable to post my opinion without reference to the past and a family friendship.

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:22 PM

Wow I don't know if half the posters here are just miserable, sulking keyboard warriors or just trying to provoke a reaction.

Cheer up people! We're still in the Premier League for at least another season!

TheMexicanHorse 27-08-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11939435)

Dougie''s a great guy and so is Tony but they walked out on Palace and we are still here. Managers come and go but real Palace fans are here for life.

Steve, knowing Ian Moody's track record at Cardiff and Palace, and his, shall we say his alleged 'interesting' views on race, woman and homosexuals, and the fact he had his house raided in March, and was continued to be employed, do you do blame Tony if he did indeed 'walked out' on us?

I'd be more worried about the fact our best manager for years and years was allowed to leave us, whilst Moody was retained in employment.

palacenurse 27-08-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arron (Post 11939292)
Let me get this right. You're moaning that the horizontal of the goal post (better known as the crossbar) is obscuring your view, thus meaning you're entitled to a refund as you're now in a restricted view seat?

You couldn't make it up.

Perhaps I should have tried harder!! you think that excuse is abit lame. But when you've been sitting in the same seat for awhile and then first game of the season I'm looking at the HORIZONTAL bar yes I think I can complain. I don't want to spend my hard earned NHS pay on a seat where I can't see our winning goal against moan utd.

Barbara4003 27-08-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidofwonder (Post 11939470)
it was a light hearted joke? :confused:

Chunt doesn't do light hearted or joke.

Especially not in the same sentence.

eagles #1 27-08-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali77 (Post 11939468)
Neiiiiiiiiiiil Warnock's rednblue army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never. People have very short memories. Left us in the shit and tried to take/unsettle our best players...Nah, not for me.

spt1978 27-08-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mean (Post 11939476)
Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.

Not digging you out as this gets said a lot and not in reference to Steve's post but if we are required to own the club before we can have an opinion you might aswell shut the BBS.

danpalace07 27-08-2014 10:24 PM

Wonder if any Sky Sports journos are reading this thread

Maximus Dowieus 27-08-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plectrum (Post 11939475)
Aside from 4 years of their life where they have focused either their entire time or a portion of their time on CPFC rather than any other aspect of their business life

Goodness me you are very naive if you don't think the end game is for them all to make a great deal of money out of this by the time they exit! Seriously.

racehorse-80s 27-08-2014 10:24 PM

Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 11939496)
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.

You are in the minority

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mean (Post 11939476)
Mate, I dont come on here much but just whenever I do you are on here moaning and bitching. Seriously.

I'm sure there's some history I've missed, but what is it you want? Really, dosn't it get a bit boring being down on everything Palace all the time? If its the ownership and board that stress you out so much, shouldn't you move on for your own health? Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.

I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT