CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

chav_hater 27-08-2014 10:26 PM

popcorn.gif

Chunt 27-08-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 11939496)
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.

Tragic innit? I've likewise heard tales of them sending accusative inbox messages. Time for Dave to close their account I think - they've served their purpose on here.

Ralph 27-08-2014 10:26 PM

Ha ha ha. The pr!cks are out in force tonight.

Steve (CPFC2010) ignore the negativity, it's the pessimists naturally feeling uneasy about the last few weeks. There are bigger issues in life than the manager of CPFC, the club will always have my support and I'm proud of what you've turned this club into and I'm still confident in the long run we'll come out of this in better shape than where we started.

HOWEVER please don't get drawn into bickering on the boards. Sometimes it's good to keep some distance. We all need to vent from time to time and this is the "everyday" fans place for it, sadly, whilst you're here you'll naturally take it all personally.

L'kooch 27-08-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939478)
Sorry everyone but im fed up with being unable to post my opinion without reference to the past and a family friendship.

Stop talking out of your ass then

He doesnt have to explain to you if an appointment is long or short term, in fact Steve P said today that it's not a long term appointment. For all we know the club considered all possibilities and this is the decision they made so if ur a Palace fan you got to live with it. If you insist on gargling on Dougie's balls then you cant have the nerve to criticize the board for not keeping managers longer cos as they said, Dougie is the prime example of why you cant bank on a manager to stay put for a long time

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939504)
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT

DoF?

TheMexicanHorse 27-08-2014 10:28 PM

You know what will happen next, these comments about TP will be lifted from the BBS, turned into a newspaper article and then SB will bitch and moan about Ashton and his other rat journo's in the media (whilst they continue to be winded and dined in the executive lounges).

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 11939496)
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.

I got a phone call!

alanlee11 27-08-2014 10:29 PM

i despair with people on here.

are you not able to just pull back from this situation and realise you are talking to other human beings, football is one thing, but how dare people on hear bitch and moan at these guys so so much, it's disgusting. If you don't like it, then you can make constructive criticism of course, that's what debate is about, but the torrent of people who actually seem more comfortable insulting people and moaning, compared to enjoying their life - it's pretty grim.

why do some of you even bother with football? you actually seem to be addicted to being negative and attacking people. if the board make a mistake, I'll say that i disagree with how they've done things, but that's it - what's the point in going any futher than that. there are some really miserable people on here, clearly very frustrated with their lives and seem to revel in negativity wherever they can apply it.

sw16girl 27-08-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus Dowieus (Post 11939495)
Goodness me you are very naive if you don't think the end game is for them all to make a great deal of money out of this by the time they exit! Seriously.

Seriously? - if so then they must be very stupid - making money out of football is something only a very very select few do - the vast majority of owners end up having to pay into their club and writing off a lot of debt. No one with any sense goes into football expecting to make money these days and I think our owners have some sense.

alanlee11 27-08-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939504)
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT

and so what if he's not here for years, you're one of the worst, miserable posters on here.

CPFC2010 27-08-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939455)
So was my post wrong then? is NW likely to be here for a few years or are you just going to use your position to encourage everyone to have a go at me again?!

Pathetic

Steve, let's not argue about this again and, as another poster said, lighten up.

Sure, NW is maybe not a long, long term appointment but he's the best man to steady the ship right now and hugely experienced. We will of course plan for the long term future but, short to mid term, we need to stay in this league. I have great respect for Dougie but my point is that even when you do make long term plans with a younger man situations can arise that disrupt those plans. Let's all be friends please.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L'kooch (Post 11939513)
Stop talking out of your ass then

He doesnt have to explain to you if an appointment is long or short term,



I HAVENT ASKED HIM TO, I JUST EXPRESSED MY OPINION IN REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSES POST FFS

alanlee11 27-08-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939522)
I got a phone call!

because you were slandering someone in a public forum

Chobham Eagle 27-08-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939455)
So was my post wrong then? is NW likely to be here for a few years or are you just going to use your position to encourage everyone to have a go at me again?!

Pathetic

Oh dear. Not again. :(

Ralph 27-08-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanlee11 (Post 11939523)
i despair with people on here.

are you not able to just pull back from this situation and realise you are talking to other human beings, football is one thing, but how dare people on hear bitch and moan at these guys so so much, it's disgusting. If you don't like it, then you can make constructive criticism of course, that's what debate is about, but the torrent of people who actually seem more comfortable insulting people and moaning, compared to enjoying their life - it's pretty grim.

why do some of you even bother with football? you actually seem to be addicted to being negative and attacking people. if the board make a mistake, I'll say that i disagree with how they've done things, but that's it - what's the point in going any futher than that. there are some really miserable people on here, clearly very frustrated with their lives and seem to revel in negativity wherever they can apply it.

:lux:

I'd be happy with a message board for just me and you.

Steamy 27-08-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939504)
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT

While your opinion is likely to be proved right Steve, Fergie managed until after he was 70, so there is potential for Warnock to be the manager for a few years. So it is opinion, not a factual statement.

richj363 27-08-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagles #1 (Post 11939488)
Never. People have very short memories. Left us in the shit and tried to take/unsettle our best players...Nah, not for me.


Bye then :hi:

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sw16girl (Post 11939525)
Seriously? - if so then they must be very stupid - making money out of football is something only a very very select few do - the vast majority of owners end up having to pay into their club and writing off a lot of debt. No one with any sense goes into football expecting to make money these days and I think our owners have some sense.

There's little point reasoning with those here looking for a reaction/ear to b!tch at

mean 27-08-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939504)
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT

Fair enough. No harm in not being with the majority, but getting behind the current manager and the team is probably a good plan if the club and us supporters want to consolidate where we are currently?

racehorse-80s 27-08-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunt (Post 11939509)
Tragic innit? I've likewise heard tales of them sending accusative inbox messages. Time for Dave to close their account I think - they've served their purpose on here.

It's true and it was over my criticism of season ticket prices , didn't rise to the bait though just told him I will post what I like .
It was a late night PM ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.