CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

TheMexicanHorse 27-08-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralph (Post 11939510)
Ha ha ha. The pr!cks are out in force tonight.

Steve (CPFC2010) ignore the negativity, it's the pessimists naturally feeling uneasy about the last few weeks. There are bigger issues in life than the manager of CPFC, the club will always have my support and I'm proud of what you've turned this club into and I'm still confident in the long run we'll come out of this in better shape than where we started.

.

Right, so you are a 'prick' if you don't agree with whats happened at Palace over the last fortnight?

I know from your sig you wish you was their PA or something, but the majority of posts are always very supportive of the board.

Pulis was an inspired appointment, however whats gone on since, with Moody, Pulis leaving, the whole recruitment process and now Warnock being appointed, it's natural Palace fans who are passionate about the club are questioning what's gone on.

Personally I'm rather excited about NW appointment, but I can see why people would be questioning this appointment of all the ones they have made so far. I'm sure NW will be fully supported however by the majority of Palace fans come this Saturday and next, in the stands.

L'kooch 27-08-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 11939496)
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.

Better than getting PM from Ray the Bee guy

Ralph 27-08-2014 10:34 PM

Do people think Van Gaal will still be at Man United in 2 years time?

GorBlimey 27-08-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus Dowieus (Post 11939495)
Goodness me you are very naive if you don't think the end game is for them all to make a great deal of money out of this by the time they exit! Seriously.

You don't think that they bought the club to then go and spunk away their respective fortunes on playing real-life football manager either.

They didn't buy the club to make money. There is more than a grain of truth in the old cliché about the quickest way to become a millionaire is to start with a billion and buy a football club.

Jordan and Goldberg are lessons in what can and does happen.

CPFC2010 could have taken much easier routes if making money was their goal.

They bought the club because no-one else would and the alternative was to see it die. It would be nice if they got credit for that rather than accusations that they are only in it for the money.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11939529)
Steve, let's not argue about this again and, as another poster said, lighten up.

Sure, NW is not a long term appointment but he's the best man to steady the ship right now and hugely experienced. We will of course plan for the long term future but, short to mid term, we need to stay in this league. I have great respect for Dougie but my point is that even when you do make long term plans situations can arise that disrupt those plans. Let's all be friends please.

Thank you, although it wasnt aimed at you as I was replying to someone else so I didnt expect or need for you to answer, Yes I agree with your last sentence but comments like those you posted earlier do not help. Sure, make them under an anonymous account but as the official club account is asking for people to take offence.

Hears to a successful season, cheers.

burgess hill 84 27-08-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse (Post 11939550)
Right, so you are a 'prick' if you don't agree with whats happened at Palace over the last fortnight?

I know from your sig you wish you was their PA or something, but the majority of posts are always very supportive of the board.

Pulis was an inspired appointment, however whats gone on since, with Moody, Pulis leaving, the whole recruitment process and now Warnock being appointed, it's natural Palace fans who are passionate about the club are questioning what's gone on.

Good post

Windsor_Eagle 27-08-2014 10:35 PM

What is more "tragic" than posting messages of support to CPFC2010 when they appear on the BBS?

A: Being a grown adult and thinking that posting abrasive or accusatory messages at them is somehow showing you to be superior to everyone else. That is the sort of shit that people did at school.

mushroom 27-08-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939504)
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT

Because you're a knob?

Naboo 27-08-2014 10:36 PM

Can someone define long term anyway? In football management I would suggest 2 years is fairly long term in the current football climate

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanlee11 (Post 11939531)
because you were slandering someone in a public forum

not about that, and I didnt. But anyways.

Ralph 27-08-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse (Post 11939550)
Right, so you are a 'prick' if you don't agree with whats happened at Palace over the last fortnight?

I know from your sig you wish you was their PA or something, but the majority of posts are always very supportive of the board.

Pulis was an inspired appointment, however whats gone on since, with Moody, Pulis leaving, the whole recruitment process and now Warnock being appointed, it's natural Palace fans who are passionate about the club are questioning what's gone on.

Not what I meant. Sorry if that's how it's come across. People can have opinions but it's the abuse that makes people pricks IMO.

And yes I'd love to be their PA.

Windsor_Eagle 27-08-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse (Post 11939550)
Right, so you are a 'prick' if you don't agree with whats happened at Palace over the last fortnight?

I know from your sig you wish you was their PA or something, but the majority of posts are always very supportive of the board.

Pulis was an inspired appointment, however whats gone on since, with Moody, Pulis leaving, the whole recruitment process and now Warnock being appointed, it's natural Palace fans who are passionate about the club are questioning what's gone on.

Personally I'm rather excited about NW appointment, but I can see why people would be questioning this appointment of all the ones they have made so far. I'm sure NW will be fully supported however by the majority of Palace fans come this Saturday and next, in the stands.

All well and good except you purposefully weaved in emotive and suggestive hearsay in the form of a 'question' which was intended as a dig. Subtlety of a truck.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 11939563)
Because you're a knob?

Fair point

mushroom 27-08-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939571)
Fair point

:D

Kidofwonder 27-08-2014 10:39 PM


Ali77 27-08-2014 10:39 PM

My mates who are Chelsea fans and other suitably sh*** clubs can't believe our chairman answers questions on an internet forum. It is a privilege to have that at our club when other clubs owners are so out of touch with the fans it is unreal.

Sadly I can see the board not bothering anymore when they get responses like they have on here. I really hope that is not the case.

Barbara4003 27-08-2014 10:40 PM

Pulis: Walked out.

Moody: Blotted his copybook.

Recruitment Process: Had applications, sifted through them, chose the best man they think for the job.

What's not to understand?

eaglejez 27-08-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richj363 (Post 11938357)
Steve , any news on the Selhurst 6

They are innocent and should be released :p

Chobham Eagle 27-08-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanlee11 (Post 11939523)
i despair with people on here.

are you not able to just pull back from this situation and realise you are talking to other human beings, football is one thing, but how dare people on hear bitch and moan at these guys so so much, it's disgusting. If you don't like it, then you can make constructive criticism of course, that's what debate is about, but the torrent of people who actually seem more comfortable insulting people and moaning, compared to enjoying their life - it's pretty grim.

why do some of you even bother with football? you actually seem to be addicted to being negative and attacking people. if the board make a mistake, I'll say that i disagree with how they've done things, but that's it - what's the point in going any futher than that. there are some really miserable people on here, clearly very frustrated with their lives and seem to revel in negativity wherever they can apply it.

Good post!

lombardo7 27-08-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11939529)
Steve, let's not argue about this again and, as another poster said, lighten up.

Sure, NW is not a long term appointment but he's the best man to steady the ship right now and hugely experienced. We will of course plan for the long term future but, short to mid term, we need to stay in this league. I have great respect for Dougie but my point is that even when you do make long term plans situations can arise that disrupt those plans. Let's all be friends please.

Take the olive branch llcoolsteve. Chill, have a beer and lets see what plays out.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.