CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

stumpy feelers 27-08-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11938311)
I was just thinking about you Danny. :hi:

Sorry but I'm sure you know that I can't answer that question. All I can say is that the process was very thorough and a huge amount of effort and serious thought went into the appointment. Time will tell if it was the right one but I think there was more criticism of the appointment of TP than this time round.

Everything we do is for the good of the club and done with the best intentions. It's all gone pretty well so far in the last 4 years, even you would have to admit that.

Really wouldn't give this guy the time of day, he's a troll. But just does enough not to get banned.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 11939712)
Can you please explain what he is? There are many on here who think it was a scientific experiment that left an individual devoid of personality and sense of humour like his avatar character Ray the crab Wilkins.

this just shows what a nasty person you are

the drexciyan 27-08-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gathers54 (Post 11939718)
A couple light hearted videos totally off topic but may help people chill :)

Nice one. Rudi Hedman in a shellsuit does it for me:p

tasty_snacks 27-08-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 11939712)
Can you please explain what he is? There are many on here who think it was a scientific experiment that left an individual devoid of personality and sense of humour like his avatar character Ray the crab Wilkins.

Unusual, nay inhumane characteristics are symptomatic of supporting Palace. Being devoid of personality at least spared him some pain over the years. :D

Stop poking the bear, and it shall sleep. Or so says my fortune cookie. I think it's relevant somehow.

alanlee11 27-08-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef (Post 11939640)
It is sad the way people talk to each other on here - so much aggression, negativity and rudeness. What is gained from it?

Agree

Owngoal 27-08-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plectrum (Post 11939613)
That may be what you think but Neil will be managing football clubs until the grave. He absolutely loves it! Could easily see him here until 70.

As for Dougie - he was given an immense degree of backing from the board - fact - and he turned his back at a crucial time for Palace and left with his whole team. Not sure as a manager he still deserves our respect - different from his performance for Palace as a player.

Spot on about Warnock and Dougie. Will be interesting to see who he keeps and adds to his coaching team, whether it is one for the future. Derry is the kind of guy you could see being a decent manager but still not sure what the approach to Chelsea was about for the Dermot guy?

Barbara4003 27-08-2014 11:27 PM

Well, this went well then, didn't it?

Owngoal 27-08-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939730)
this just shows what a nasty person you are

Pot, kettle, black. Mummy the nasty man has said what everyone thinks of me when I say 'look at me, look at me!' Act your age and not your shoe size and if you stop stalking me the nasty man may ignore you:sob::lux:

racehorse-80s 27-08-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plectrum (Post 11939709)
only difference is there is no libel, Dougie did **** off north for a quick buck! ;)

Upto the Lawyers to decide if it was aimed at him but seems a pretty risky thing to post on a fans forum to me .

Night Eagle 27-08-2014 11:31 PM

Although I love the BBS I have to say that sometimes its probably best to stay off it and bask in the naivety that palace fans are a sensible bunch. What's gone on the last few weeks is nuts but it happens. All part of the roller coaster. Palace fans are renowned for being able to laugh at ourselves for both the sublime and the ridiculous. That's what we're all about! I also completely agree that at least in the short term Neil is a known entity who performed well during his last spell with the club and who will provide the siege mentality that we're going to need again this season. Have some patience people it may well work! Glass half full night eagle.

the drexciyan 27-08-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939708)
Its ok, a letter from my mum is on its way to him right now

She wants me back? I've told her its over.

Seriously. Lets move on. I'll put you on ignore.:hi:

alanlee11 27-08-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Eagle (Post 11939759)
Although I love the BBS I have to say that sometimes its probably best to stay off it and bask in the naivety that palace fans are a sensible bunch. What's gone on the last few weeks is nuts but it happens. All part of the roller coaster. Palace fans are renowned for being able to laugh at ourselves for both the sublime and the ridiculous. That's what we're all about! I also completely agree that at least in the short term Neil is a known entity who performed well during his last spell with the club and who will provide the siege mentality that we're going to need again this season. Have some patience people it may well work! Glass half full night eagle.

And with that, goodnight and positive thoughts for the future. Done with all the misery of the last few weeks, time to enjoy another Palace campaign in the top flight!!

Arron 27-08-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunt (Post 11939509)
Tragic innit? I've likewise heard tales of them sending accusative inbox messages. Time for Dave to close their account I think - they've served their purpose on here.

Just as you've served your purpose on the face of this planet. You're nothing but a worthless oxygen thief, pure scum of the highest order.

racehorse-80s 27-08-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara4003 (Post 11939749)
Well, this went well then, didn't it?

:D:lux:

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 11939756)
Pot, kettle, black. Mummy the nasty man has said what everyone thinks of me when I say 'look at me, look at me!' Act your age and not your shoe size and if you stop stalking me the nasty man may ignore you:sob::lux:

you are deluded beyond belief :D:D such an unbelievable hypocrite, amazing.

tasty_snacks 27-08-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 11939770)
:D:lux:

The BBS is what it is. For all it's frustrations and ****wits, not sure I'd have it any other way. The way it oscillates wildly is broadly analogous to Palace's fortunes. So it's kinda perfect, really. :lux:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939781)
you are deluded beyond belief :D:D such an unbelievable hypocrite, amazing.

Leave it be Steve, leave it be. ;)

Owngoal 27-08-2014 11:45 PM

On a serious note I was not overwhelmed to hear of Warnock returning but he may just be the person to steady the ship. The vast majority of the regular Palace supporters are very appreciative of the forward direction that the club has been guided to over the past four years by CPFC2010. I really do think there is an element of jealousy about Steve P in particular because he has an ever so slightly glamorous lifestyle. For once we can feel that the club is on a steady footing and refusing to be held to ransom by money grasping managers (we know who), football agents and players. If moaning were an Olympic sport there are many gold medalists on the BBS. What kind of owners do we want? Ones who will answer questions honestly directly to fans or someone like David Gold and his gold chauffeur driven roller. Every time we play West Ham and I see that monstrosity I think to myself how lucky we are. I know one thing, the moaning g*ts on here wouldn't have put their money into the club. When the Gang of Four did it, it was looking like they would be sinking millions in every year. Things have gone better than anyone could have expected. Even Simon Jordan has been positive in the media recently.

racehorse-80s 27-08-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tasty_snacks (Post 11939785)
The BBS is what it is. For all it's frustrations and ****wits, not sure I'd have it any other way. The way it oscillates wildly is broadly analogous to Palace's fortunes. So it's kinda perfect, really. :lux:

Leave it be Steve, leave it be. ;)

I totally agree and at its best in the chaos of Palace :lux:

GreatGonzo 27-08-2014 11:51 PM

Would Warnock have been my choice? No, but he is our manager and we need to support him and the players as well as we have ever done.

People talk about an appointment for the long term, building for the future. How many managers need to go this season before the number of days Wenger has been at Arsenal is greater than the number of days all 19 other managers have been in their role, or is it already the case? We needed to appoint quickly with the window and we have done. Now we need to move on and stick together. There is only 1 thing for the future of CPFC and that is the fans. Let's not lose sight of that and rip ourselves apart.

Shipp Ahoy! 27-08-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11939375)
Trouble with doing that Steve is they piss off up north for a quick buck when they've won a few games.

PMSL :D