CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Manchester City (a) Saturday 30th October 3pm - sold out (1,600 allocation) (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284834)

Dorking .Eagle 24-09-2021 10:09 AM

Manchester City (a) Saturday 30th October 3pm - sold out (1,600 allocation)

1 Attachment(s)
On sale now to (19/20) away season ticket holders

Middle and lower tier available

Attachment 55138

Please note that tickets cannot be moved once purchased.

Coach Travel

Coaches will depart Selhurst Park at 7:30am, and are priced at 30.

Prices

Adult 30
Senior 25
18-21 25
U18s 18

scro 24-09-2021 10:54 AM

Great stuff planning a couple of half term nights prior to this in manchester. Where was this published? Any arsenal news?

Basingstoke Eagle 24-09-2021 10:58 AM

Thanks Dorking,as I've had no email !

Dorking .Eagle 24-09-2021 10:59 AM

I just happened to have a nosey in the ticketing site at 10am (I must be pre-programmed to check on a Friday at 10am!) and it was in there on sale.

I always like to try and visit the National Football Museum beforehand myself whenever I go the Manchester, really enjoy visiting there.

No idea about Arsenal, sorry.

Chobham Eagle 24-09-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basingstoke Eagle (Post 16020027)
Thanks Dorking,as I've had no email !

Yes thanks.

I can't remember ever getting an email about away tickets.

Chobham Eagle 24-09-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 16020028)
I just happened to have a nosey in the ticketing site at 10am (I must be pre-programmed to check on a Friday at 10am!) and it was in there on sale.

I always like to try and visit the National Football Museum beforehand myself whenever I go the Manchester, really enjoy visiting there.

No idea about Arsenal, sorry.

When I click on 'Away Tickets' it says no events found. Is that because I'm not an away season ticket holder?

Dorking .Eagle 24-09-2021 11:18 AM

You have to be both logged in, and also were a 2019/20 away season ticket holder to have access to tickets at the moment.

The sales schedule is on the first post (above) if you were not a 19/20 away S/T holder

Chobham Eagle 24-09-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 16020050)
You have to be both logged in, and also were a 2019/20 away season ticket holder to have access to tickets at the moment.

The sales schedule is on the first post (above) if you were not a 19/20 away S/T holder

Thank you - that's very helpful. It does seem a bit strange though that if they know tickets are going on sale to others from Tuesday, why not tell us? (Not the biggest of Box Office issues at the moment though!)

scro 24-09-2021 12:01 PM

Any other manchester kids activities anyone can recommend? Sorry tenuous link.

Dorking .Eagle 24-09-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scro (Post 16020077)
Any other manchester kids activities anyone can recommend? Sorry tenuous link.

Depends how old they are, but there is the new I'm a Celebrity Jungle Experience opened recently in Manchester.

scro 24-09-2021 01:01 PM

7 and 15 will check it out,

Dorking .Eagle 27-09-2021 06:41 AM

Only 15 tickets sold so far to away season ticket holders across 3 days - presumably because box office has forgotten to email them to notify about them being on sale!

sherstonpalace 27-09-2021 07:12 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Dorking. I’m an away season ticket holder but the app tells me nothing about Man City and I certainly didn’t get any communication from the club.

EddieEdwards 27-09-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle (Post 16020057)
Thank you - that's very helpful. It does seem a bit strange though that if they know tickets are going on sale to others from Tuesday, why not tell us? (Not the biggest of Box Office issues at the moment though!)

They put the details of the selling phases with the match details on the tickets site. It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that these only become visible when your phase opens up. So at the moment, only away season ticket holders can see the phase details, tomorrow at 10am those in phase 1 will be able to see them etc. They need to put an article on the main site so that everybody can see the phase details in advance but either they're too stupid to realise that people can't see them or they don't care, or maybe both. :(

Chobham Eagle 27-09-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieEdwards (Post 16023505)
They put the details of the selling phases with the match details on the tickets site. It doesn't seem to have occurred to them that these only become visible when your phase opens up. So at the moment, only away season ticket holders can see the phase details, tomorrow at 10am those in phase 1 will be able to see them etc. They need to put an article on the main site so that everybody can see the phase details in advance but either they're too stupid to realise that people can't see them or they don't care, or maybe both. :(

Yes - and what about putting something on Twitter or sending out emails or texts to let us know? I'm signed up for all of these things but only ever seem to get info on home ticket sales - which I don't need given I am a ST holder.

Nth Kent Eagle 27-09-2021 02:24 PM

Is it really necessary to have such a complicated booking schedule for this game when I very much doubt we will get anywhere close to selling out? Why not give people the ability to book at the same time as their mates and get train tickets together?

EddieEdwards 27-09-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle (Post 16024168)
Is it really necessary to have such a complicated booking schedule for this game when I very much doubt we will get anywhere close to selling out? Why not give people the ability to book at the same time as their mates and get train tickets together?

I agree in principle but if the club don't take the full allocation (which they almost certainly won't) then it's perfectly possible that we will sell out. The last time we went there (with fans allowed) we took a 1,500 allocation and sold out. The time before that we took just the 900 lower tier seats and sold out. So with a reduced allocation the club probably do need to play it safe and sell in phases.

Jim Cannon 28-09-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 16023425)
Only 15 tickets sold so far to away season ticket holders across 3 days - presumably because box office has forgotten to email them to notify about them being on sale!

The incompetence is getting worse

Dorking .Eagle 28-09-2021 10:03 AM

Now on sale to Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 7000+ Loyalty Points

Not that they've actually told anyone via email or via a news article on the official website!!

meee 28-09-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 16026295)
Now on sale to Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 7000+ Loyalty Points

Not that they've actually told anyone via email or via a news article on the official website!!

7000?!