CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Manchester City (a) Saturday 30th October 3pm - sold out (1,600 allocation) (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284834)

p.stew 22-10-2021 01:11 PM

Just in the post today

huddersfieldeag 22-10-2021 04:49 PM

Ordered mine on 10th Oct. Not received yet and on the ticket website it says "Not Printed"! Ive emailed the club a few days ago but had no reply

EddieEdwards 22-10-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huddersfieldeag (Post 16063575)
Ordered mine on 10th Oct. Not received yet and on the ticket website it says "Not Printed"! Ive emailed the club a few days ago but had no reply

I don't think the "Not Printed" thing means anything - the website shows that for my tickets too. The tickets were supplied by Man City and Palace are not printing them. I ordered on 28th September and they only arrived yesterday so there's a good chance that yours will turn up.

HebdenEagle 23-10-2021 10:30 AM

Has anyone used the park and ride car parks at the end of the tram line at Ashton? Does it fill up early?

PemboExpress 25-10-2021 05:18 PM

Still not got my tickets for this one either.

Eaglefoz 26-10-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scro (Post 16020077)
Any other manchester kids activities anyone can recommend? Sorry tenuous link.

A trip to Old Trafford maybe, probably no Man U supporters there, bit like 2nd half the other night.

EddieEdwards 27-10-2021 10:45 AM

There are a few lower tier tickets currently available online.

selhursthoover 28-10-2021 06:52 PM

Looks like a few tickets left as available on app again.

EddieEdwards 28-10-2021 07:48 PM

All sold out again now.

sherstonpalace 29-10-2021 07:01 PM

Anyone got any parking tips for this?

In the past I've used the East car park at the stadium but I've just discovered that because of Covid they've reduced the available spaces, it has to be booked in advance and it's now sold out.

Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring......

sherstonpalace 29-10-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HebdenEagle (Post 16064785)
Has anyone used the park and ride car parks at the end of the tram line at Ashton? Does it fill up early?

This is what I’ve just been recommended by a friend who is a regular visitor to Man City & Utd:

I can advise and have done this very journey when we last went to see United. It is safe and convenient

Catch the tram at Ashton West.This adjoins a retail park with a Cine world and several restaurants. The tram stop is very near Cine World up some steps. Use the retail park to park your car - and it is free. Cine world post code is OL7 0PG. If the car park is full for some reason there is a Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury’s on the opposite side of the ring road heading to Ashton. A very short walk if you park there

Catch the tram on the near side to Cine World travelling from right to left towards Manchester. I am sure there will be a number of city fans doing the same. You can buy a ticket from a machine at the stop

The tram stops straight outside City’s ground

PeterH 29-10-2021 08:53 PM

We have this one on ESPN, and the timing is before the missus arrives.

I just up the power doesn't go off like it did 30 minutes before the Arsenal game. Maybe, I am not thinking this through.

Still it will be interesting to see how the student learns from th master, and how the new look Palace team cope in a game like this.

Whatever happens - that will be Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea AWAY out of the way for this season. Can't argue with that.