CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jairo Riedewald (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=271278)

Stellavista 02-08-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER (Post 14365583)
put me on ignore but you can't because you love it.

I thought you'd put yourself on ignore by announcing you were f*cking off?

PauLo 02-08-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER (Post 14365583)
put me on ignore but you can't because you love it.

Most people have cottoned on your act now and enjoy it when you make a fool of yourself. Not to mention your delusions of grandeur.

PHIL BARBER 02-08-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14365698)
I thought you'd put yourself on ignore by announcing you were f*cking off?

Grrrrrr Madam stop it you know you love it really

MFBias 02-08-2018 03:36 PM

We need PHILBARBER.

thereichstuff 02-08-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFBias (Post 14365792)
We need PHILBARBER.

Debatable.

PauLo 02-08-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFBias (Post 14365792)
We need PHILBARBER.

Is he more reliable than PHIL BARBER?

PHIL BARBER 02-08-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 14365802)
Debatable.

Lets debate.

EryrExile 02-08-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER (Post 14366162)
Lets debate.

Good idea.

PS in PMs.

PPS not with me.

Braintree Eagle 02-08-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER (Post 14365583)
put me on ignore but you can't because you love it.

PHIL BARBER = tiresome moron.

Owngoal 02-08-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauLo (Post 14365809)
Is he more reliable than PHIL BARBER?

Rather that Frebch cunit Barber the feckn green suited elephant. More intelligent than our one

EryrExile 02-08-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owngoal (Post 14366220)
Rather that Frebch cunit Barber the feckn green suited elephant. More intelligent than our one

Are you talking about Babar, oh intelligent one?

Billy Rhino 02-08-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braintree Eagle (Post 14366207)
PHIL BARBER = tiresome moron.

I agree 110%

exiledeagle 02-08-2018 09:32 PM

Sure I saw Jairo on training photos today

CP-RJW 02-08-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiledeagle (Post 14366790)
Sure I saw Jairo on training photos today

That was Rakip.

MFBias 02-08-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14366792)
That was Rakip.

Seen with Simon Jordan.

Glɑzier 02-08-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFBias (Post 14366801)
Seen with Simon Jordan.

... pretty sure there was a deckchair in the background as well.

Good on Jairo I say, it looks even better to me that were keeping him with Meyer likely to bugger off on a free in three years time. We develop him at the same time and that will soften the blow. Obviously making the massive assumption that Meyer becomes an integral part of the team.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 02-08-2018 11:38 PM

Difficult position for him to be in. Stay here playing a club he knows would prefer him to go and be unlikely to get much football, quite possibly not even making the bench or go and play in Championship. Can't be an easy decision for him.

Spindle 03-08-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauLo (Post 14365709)
Most people have cottoned on your act now and enjoy it when you make a fool of yourself. Not to mention your delusions of grandeur.

Yup. I won't ignore him because he makes such a fool of himself one cannot help but laugh.

Spindle 03-08-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash (Post 14367022)
Difficult position for him to be in. Stay here playing a club he knows would prefer him to go and be unlikely to get much football, quite possibly not even making the bench or go and play in Championship. Can't be an easy decision for him.



Probably is. I expect that wood-headed-church-organ-voiced manager who signed him stuck him on a salary way more than he was worth. I spoke with an Ajax fan on holiday just after we signed him and he was laughing at how much we paid.

Old Joe Paxton 03-08-2018 10:35 AM

I think the situation now for him and the clubs is now, 'awks'.

Sat on bench, big money too i think and he is not wanted.

Unless there is an injury not sure how he is going to breakthrough.

Its a bit of a shame really.

Still can't be too upset, He earns no doubt more in a week than I do in a year


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.