CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FWL: Season XIX (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=220237)

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:13 PM

I wonder how many votes I would get :D

Seriously though, I hope it doesn't become a popularity contest...

And what would applying be like? Post their visions for the FWL?

PalaceMonkey 28-06-2011 08:23 PM

Das Bild is reporting that some Palace fans are blaming the poor season on the German heavy squad. The manager is rumored to agree..

The Omen 28-06-2011 08:23 PM

@bullet Why not... sounds like a good idea.

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:25 PM

These themed squads don't seem to be working too well...

PalaceMonkey 28-06-2011 08:26 PM

It'd have to be someone with fairly frequent thread usage

PalaceMonkey 28-06-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletEagle
These themed squads don't seem to be working too well...

I thought the chemistry would go up if I had lots Germans, but didn't seem to be much difference

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
I thought the chemistry would go up if I had lots Germans, but didn't seem to be much difference

I do wonder sometimes if chemistry is still in normal Fifa (it used to be in normal Fifa in something like 06 and display under the team rating - no idea how it was worked out though), or if it's just in UT. Some players definitely fit into a side better than others though.

PalaceMonkey 28-06-2011 08:32 PM

Looking at it, both my new players are Brazilian, maybe that'll be my new theme!

Little Fozzie 28-06-2011 08:33 PM

old bastards ftw!

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

It'd have to be someone with fairly frequent thread usage

*Ahem* ;)

I think there should be a requirement of minimum seasons in the FWL though

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Looking at it, both my new players are Brazilian, maybe that'll be my new theme!

And fat

Panzer 28-06-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omen
How about we have a vote for FWL President who resides over rules and decisions?

This position would last for two seasons when another vote would take place with any new applicants. Maybe it should be a condition that you can only hold the post for 2 seasons and then it has to pass to someone else.

That is a great idea.... pity the poor sod who gets it.... not a hope in hell it'll work tho' you are all tossers :D

I officially hand over the rules etc, to the new president, will happily stay on as admin for website stuff, fixtures etc if you need Carl :p

I would like to nominate Pallet :lux:

scottyboiix 28-06-2011 08:43 PM

I'll be a candidate

The Omen 28-06-2011 08:43 PM

Bullet makes another good point... President should have been in the FWL a while to be able to apply. I think 3 seasons should be the minimum requirement.

As for PM's point - that is why we are voting on the President. Surely someone who doesn't post much would not get a majority vote?

scottyboiix 28-06-2011 08:43 PM

Should have a president and vice president

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omen
Bullet makes another good point... President should have been in the FWL a while to be able to apply. I think 3 seasons should be the minimum requirement.

As for PM's point - that is why we are voting on the President. Surely someone who doesn't post much would not get a majority vote?

I dunno, I would vote for pallet most probably (and so would a lot of others IMO) but he doesn't post much.

Does a President automatically become an admin and if so do they stay on as admin when they step down?

The Omen 28-06-2011 08:49 PM

I don't see why the President would become an admin.

Myself and the other admins can do his dirty work.

BulletEagle 28-06-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyboiix
Should have a president and vice president

VP being previous president?

The Shadmeister 28-06-2011 08:51 PM

Premiership rent boys!!!!

I will be on tomorrow night for games. I will only be playing games up until 10pm from now as FIFA is pissing me off to much meaning i throw the wife around the bedroom.

That is all. . . .

The Omen 28-06-2011 08:52 PM

I'm not sure we need a vice. I can act as the vice as I will still have a say due to the website.