CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FWL: Season XIX (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=220237)

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:24 PM

Neil... I played Ivic in the league game against you when he was injured. :(

Complete accident - didn't even think when we went straight into it after the cup game.

Happy to offer you a complete replay if you want.

Sorry (good job that shot that smashed the bar from Ivic didn't go in!!)

scottyboiix 06-06-2011 10:24 PM

World Club Cup

Crawley Town 4 - 1 St Pauli
Sima x3 Jerome.. Voronin

Sima grabs the match ball along with a 'perfect' hat-tick. Left foot, right foot, header.

Right Foot

Header

Left Foot

good games pallet

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:25 PM

or... I will make sure he misses the return leg instead.

scottyboiix 06-06-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
And i hit woodwork twice in first half :(

Good half-time speech Scotty!

I let them all have a can of cider at half time.

You would have played an injured player against me if I didn't tell you :p

Panzer 06-06-2011 10:27 PM

3-0 loss when playing ineligible players.... thems the rules???

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panzer
3-0 loss when playing ineligible players.... thems the rules???

Was a complete accident and owned up straight away. But if everyone thinks that's fair then ok.

Has it happened before? What did we do?

Panzer 06-06-2011 10:32 PM

Poznan crash out of WCC

A change of formation went disaterously wrong when Jodlowiec was sent off for the second time in this tournament. The red card seemed innocuous but it changed the game plan Panzer had and St.Pauli capitalised on the sending off with 2 late goal as Rodriguez (who was outstanding as the lone defender) tired.

Poznan 1 St.Pauli 3

Jelen 71. ??? ? 84 89

Neil 06-06-2011 10:34 PM

I never check the site for injuries so it was honest of you to admit your error. Not sure what to do really as I drew the game 0-0 with you and am happy with the point.

Panzer 06-06-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omen
Was a complete accident and owned up straight away. But if everyone thinks that's fair then ok.

Has it happened before? What did we do?

1st time I think? maybe happened once against me & the player missed the second game in ours, so just carry the injury over :p

Panzer 06-06-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
I never check the site for injuries so it was honest of you to admit your error. Not sure what to do really as I drew the game 0-0 with you and am happy with the point.

settle for this, just suspend the player in the return match :p

Neil 06-06-2011 10:36 PM

I'm happy with that. Certainly wouldn't want a default win.

Good games though. Will never ever play that formation again that I did for the cup game!

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:36 PM

LEAGUE CUP RESULT

Saturn 1-4 Persija

Persija: Suazo, Wynne, Oduro, Ivic

Persija at last recorded a win with a victory over Saturn. Ivic gave them the lead with a header and Suazo doubled it with a thunderous half volley.

Oduro making his last appearance for the club added a third, before Wynne scored his first goal in 87 appearances for the team from right back.

As scoring with my right back is so rare... here it is for all to see

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

I'm happy with that. Certainly wouldn't want a default win.

Good games though. Will never ever play that formation again that I did for the cup game!

Thanks Neil :p

Glad Ivic didn't get the winner - that would have been awful! He had a crap game anyway.

Please remind me to add the injury to the next set of games if you remember!

I was soooo desperate to beat you in the league as I really needed a win, but my pushing up nearly cost me the game too. 0-0 was a fair result I think... despite my two misses.

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:40 PM

CHAMPIONSHIP RESULT

Persija 0-0 Saturn

Persija secured their fourth consecutive draw in the league and their 5th in 6 games this season as they drew 0-0 against Saturn.

Saturn had a number of good chances and tested Van Hout a few times from distance, but Persija went closest - once when Suazo managed to hit both posts and the second when Ivic volley hit the bar and bounced onto the line. Very frustrating!

The two misses in all their glory. The second one wasn't caught very well in the highlights sadly.

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:41 PM

Hurts watching those back... so unlucky this season.

Neil 06-06-2011 10:42 PM

Playing against Van Hout is like playing a 91 keeper in Clubs - he just stands there and catches everything :D

Neil 06-06-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omen
Hurts watching those back... so unlucky this season.

Sounds it but it would have been very harsh on me to have lost that game (IMO).

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:46 PM

Oduro Eventually Gets Wanted Move to Ghana

http://fifaworldleague.co.uk/uimages...74316oduro.jpg

Oduro today completed his move to Ghana for 25,000.

The Ghanaian player pulled on a Persija shirt 19 times, scoring 6 goals and getting 7 assists. He was a popular player with the fans and was well known for coming off the bench to cause teams problems with his pace.

The Omen wishes the player all the best in the future and hopes he doesn't come back to haunt them when Persija travel to play Ghana later in the season.

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:48 PM

Persija in the market for a replacement for Oduro

Persija are looking to find a replacement striker for Oduro. They currently have only two strikers in Suazo and Agbonlahor and need backup on the bench.

If any pacey strikers or particularly strong strikers are available in the FWL, The Omen has asked their agents to contact him asap. Persija are looking to pay between 5k - 10k for a replacement.

The Omen 06-06-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Sounds it but it would have been very harsh on me to have lost that game (IMO).

Agreed... but I was sooo close :sob:

:o