CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FWL: Season XIX (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=220237)

BulletEagle 05-06-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrusolDaz
WP Monkey gonna be another shit season for me again.

You won the cup last season!

GodstoneEagle 05-06-2011 09:23 PM

I drew a frustrating game vs Wazza after being 2-1 up and then my centre-back chipped it past my keeper for no reason.

Beat Panz in Cup 3-0 and replaying him now in league after our cup game seemed to lose connection.

BulletEagle 05-06-2011 09:35 PM

Panzer the Otsemobor own goal in our game was credited to Jelen wasn't it?

Little Fozzie 05-06-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
Admins, need a decision I think.

Carnage & I were playing and game died at 60mins, me 3-1 up.

I suggested we replay 30 mins.
He scores twice, and I get corner at 30mins25secs.
I score from corner goaltime 31mins20secs.

In a real game FT wouldn't have been blown at a corner and there would have been injury time.
Should I get goal or not?

hmmm, well my opinion would be that you agreed to play 30 minutes, not 31.20. Yes in an actual game injury time would have been played, but it wasnt an actual game. If someone had asked me to play the extra 30 minutes, i would ease up, or stop and pause it after 30. So imo it should be 3-3. Tho that's just me. Scotty, panzer, omen?

Panzer 05-06-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Panzer the Otsemobor own goal in our game was credited to Jelen wasn't it?

yes, but was def an og.

As for the 30min Carn/Monk game... I gotta say the way to settle any disconects is to replay from start. God & me got a ghost game from the start of the 2nd half & we replayed the whole game. If a game is started to play out remaining time it seems a bit unfair to me as games usually start slow from 0mins & aren't full of goals but the last 10 are!!! However I would rule, as you decided to play 30mins, after 30mins came on the clock the game is finished.

Panzer 05-06-2011 10:00 PM

Maybe in future similar situations people can agree to add a few mins injury time and set x + 2mins (x = time left from discon)

GodstoneEagle 05-06-2011 10:07 PM

I make Panz right. You agreed to play 30 so that is when the game stopped.

Panzer 05-06-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Lech Poznan 1
Jelen

Bayern Munchen 1
Ronaldo

Somebody sent off for Panzer

:D Jodlowiec was the man!

PalaceMonkey 05-06-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panzer

As for the 30min Carn/Monk game... I gotta say the way to settle any disconects is to replay from start. God & me got a ghost game from the start of the 2nd half & we replayed the whole game. If a game is started to play out remaining time it seems a bit unfair to me as games usually start slow from 0mins & aren't full of goals but the last 10 are!!! However I would rule, as you decided to play 30mins, after 30mins came on the clock the game is finished.

ok, no probs.

you mean you'd restart at 0-0?

ah, actually best thing wouldve been to have played 60 mins, and then started the game at 60.
or even, started the game, knocked ball around for 15 minutes, and played until half-time.
Yes, that wouldve been best.
never mind, next time I'll suggest that

PalaceMonkey 05-06-2011 10:27 PM

Storming start for Adriano, after just 29 games, he is already Palace's second ever highest scorer :lux:

Panzer 05-06-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
ok, no probs.

ah, actually best thing wouldve been to have played 60 mins, and then started the game at 60.

THIS

PalaceMonkey 05-06-2011 10:33 PM

:p

The Omen 05-06-2011 10:33 PM

It is a really tough one PM and as someone else said, I can see both of your arguments.

Due to the unusual circumstances I would suggest a full replay now and scrap the last game or just accept the 3-3.

PalaceMonkey 05-06-2011 10:39 PM

I'll accept the 3-3, I should have suggested the last 30 mins of a half, not the first 30.

GodstoneEagle 05-06-2011 10:43 PM

Another mystery solved, well done Scooby.

Maybe add this new protocol into the rules?

scottyboiix 05-06-2011 11:03 PM

Drew 2-2 with panzer in WCC. His goals were FIFA being a douche! A rebound where the ball somehow just went straight to his player when the ball should of went out for a corner from the power of the shot. Physics is clearly not in FIFA and the second was a goal kick headed down and just walk through. Not taking the result away from him he did play well :)

scottyboiix 05-06-2011 11:17 PM

Ben Arfa makes 100th appearance for club. And scores in the process.

The Omen 05-06-2011 11:44 PM

CHAMPIONSHIP RESULT

Persija 2-2 Crawley Town

Persija: Agbonlahor (2)
Crawley: Jerome, Cacau

Persija will be kicking themselves after throwing away a two goal lead at home to Crawley.

Persija took the lead when a header back to the keeper fell short and Agbonlahor stole in. Then a very dodgy penalty kick was awarded to Crawley, but a superb one handed save from Van Hout kept the Indonesian team in the lead.

It ended going going from bad to worse for Crawley as a counter attack from the penalty save led to Suazo crossing for Agbonlahor to head home his second goal on his debut.

In the 2nd half Persija went more defensive and were holding the lead comfortably until a horrific free kick (don't know why it went in that direction!) played Jerome through and he scored without sympathy.

Crawley continued to push forward and were eventually rewarded when Cacau scored a curler from outside the area (...a Hypje goal grr)

GodstoneEagle 05-06-2011 11:45 PM

will someone give me a finishing masterclass please? :(

hypje 05-06-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omen
[b]
Crawley continued to push forward and were eventually rewarded when Cacau scored a curler from outside the area (...a Hypje goal grr)

well played that man!