CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

thehalifaxman 27-08-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939522)
I got a phone call!

Sign up again under a new name.

DARZET EAGLE 27-08-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939343)
well its certainly not a long term appointment with a view to the manager being here for a few years building a squad of players

I believe a rumour is about suggesting Shaun Derry will be approached to come in as Assistant to be groomed to become Manager. Warnock is on a two year contract only ,agree therefore about long term. I not know many clubs in the modern game however who build squads for long term anyway, contracts nowadays are very fluid, players move on a whim.

LLCOOLSTEVE 27-08-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plectrum (Post 11939621)
"BBS posts of CPFC2010 are written for members of this forum and should not be quoted in the press as representing CPFC or any individual."


well done, im not the press.

eaglejez 27-08-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglandEagle (Post 11939284)
Oh excuse me for having a different opinion. I don't remember this level of reaction for a previous appointment. But we all must be wrong and crap fans.

Do you honestly think your posts are ok ? I despair of this thread. Anyone would think we've appointed Di Canio !! For one thing he was turfed off the payroll when the club went bust (almost). What did he do that was so bad last time. Anyone would think we were friggin Barcelona under Tony Pulis !!

We are in the premier league with money burning in our pocket, with a chance to actually buy some players in the transfer window. I know the usual suspects will play their anti CPFC2010 agenda but I'm really surprised by some of the other posts.

A truly depressing thread :(

beef 27-08-2014 10:51 PM

It is sad the way people talk to each other on here - so much aggression, negativity and rudeness. What is gained from it?

beef 27-08-2014 10:51 PM

.

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralph (Post 11939630)
I blame multinational globalisation with a focus on privatisation of essential services for a civilised society.

I blame the exploitation of proletariats by the bourgeois in the modern western capitalist socio-economic climate

Ralph 27-08-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDNEAGLE (Post 11939643)
I blame the exploitation of proletariats by the bourgeois in the modern western capitalist socio-economic climate

I blame.

And that is the problem.

DARZET EAGLE 27-08-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC2010 (Post 11939375)
Trouble with doing that Steve is they piss off up north for a quick buck when they've won a few games.

Bolton maybe? Well said sir.

spt1978 27-08-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef (Post 11939640)
It is sad the way people talk to each other on here - so much aggression, negativity and rudeness. What is gained from it?

True that Beef, it is from both sides aswell.

LDNEAGLE 27-08-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralph (Post 11939645)
I blame.

And that is the problem.

Boom..... Mind. Blown.

:lux:

tasty_snacks 27-08-2014 10:56 PM

Is this an example of 'modern football' eating itself?

It's a fantastic insight which we're privileged to. It isn't a right. And it can vanish tomorrow.

Fortunately most of the moody twerps are actually rather nice people in the flesh. :love:

Joooe 27-08-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagles #1 (Post 11939627)
Yea, well done. You've nailed your argument with that one. :D :p

I..wasn't making an argument...

Merely counteracting the negative silliness of your post. :p

the drexciyan 27-08-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939522)
I got a phone call!

Ffs give up the pathetic attention-seeking. No one gives a shit about you.

plectrum 27-08-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939638)
well done, im not the press.

never said you are dude - but it makes it abundantly clear that it is not an official account nor that the views are those of CPFC nor are they for anyone bar members of the forum. Its a bit like if you are down the pub and Steve B says something to you or a group.

Worksop Palace 27-08-2014 10:59 PM

Some of the utter turd spouted on here, I'd be tempted to say feck you lot if I were them

spt1978 27-08-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plectrum (Post 11939661)
never said you are dude - but it makes it abundantly clear that it is not an official account nor that the views are those of CPFC nor are they for anyone bar members of the forum. Its a bit like if you are down the pub and Steve B says something to you or a group.

It does but as we saw from the Sky news article where they directly lifted a CPFC 2010 post it is sometimes viewed as an official account.

beef 27-08-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 11939657)
Ffs give up the pathetic attention-seeking. No one gives a shit about you.

I do.

tasty_snacks 27-08-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef (Post 11939667)
I do.

Because he is Palace. Quite. :p

One must spread rep etc...

eagles #1 27-08-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joooe (Post 11939655)
I..wasn't making an argument...

Merely counteracting the negative silliness of your post. :p

You weren't really. Your clip was of support for the manager before he took a massive shit on us.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.