CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions to CPFC2010 (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Questions to CPFC2010 ? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254808)

Danny boy 27-08-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richj363 (Post 11939444)
Can I suggest we just get on with supporting our team, cos one thing is for sure if we continue squabbling and fighting with each other we will certainly go down, if you don't like it don't go, then I might have more chance of a ticket.

Not sure how debating on a forum is going to get us relegated

Owngoal 27-08-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE (Post 11939781)
you are deluded beyond belief :D:D such an unbelievable hypocrite, amazing.

Feel the force and hit the ignore button, :confused:stop posting crap on the Dougie thread :S: stalking my posts and getting up people's noses. Thanks for your kind thoughts and give my love to Dougie next time you drop off a food parcelxxxx
:hi::hi::hi:

FORZA SELHURST 27-08-2014 11:59 PM

This thread definitely needs more emoticons.

Drew Peacock 28-08-2014 12:05 AM

So who won this argument then? Steve, Steve or Steve?

JDawg 28-08-2014 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by croydonexile (Post 11938542)
rightly or wrongly I want to hear from the club for "official announcements" rather than a corporate partner as I feel it cheapens it a little. Maybe I'm just old fashioned

With you on this

racehorse-80s 28-08-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny boy (Post 11939804)

It be all those Negative thoughts that does it , mark my words :(

L'kooch 28-08-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny boy (Post 11939804)

:D

Blind_Eagle 28-08-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gathers54 (Post 11939429)
Yes there are indeed. Not everyone who is against NW is miserable though

So some of those who are against NW are happy then?

As a Palace fan, how exactly does that work then?

Bizzare

ExiledStirling 28-08-2014 12:20 AM

CPFC2010 have every right to stick up against criticism they get on here, and with sarcasm and disdain, but really disappointing to see LLCOOLSTEVE being unnecessarily goaded when he had posted nothing that was controversial. Leave that argument in the past, where it belongs. No need at all to bring it up again.

FORZA SELHURST 28-08-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 11939826)

I might advance a thumb-fingered presentation of this view. Warnock tessellates with Pulis. I don't like the guy and his particular brand of football but he knows the place and some of the players. They may well also buy in to his spiel.

It really doesn't please me but it might be best for a short term fix. We can then move on with something better in the medium term when it/he becomes available.

JDawg 28-08-2014 12:30 AM

Jeez. No wonder ask CPFC 2010 is closed for the summer.

Which autumn will it re-open

strolling bones 28-08-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 11939830)
CPFC2010 have every right to stick up against criticism they get on here, and with sarcasm and disdain, but really disappointing to see LLCOOLSTEVE being unnecessarily goaded when he had posted nothing that was controversial. Leave that argument in the past, where it belongs. No need at all to bring it up again.

Well said .. James touched on the sycophancy/brownising that creeps in at times earlier . I think a lot of what we are seeing in this thread is an incarnation of that . Everyone wants to be a teachers pet and llcoolsteve is the vehicle for it.

CPFC31 28-08-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef (Post 11939640)
It is sad the way people talk to each other on here - so much aggression, negativity and rudeness. What is gained from it?

Its Because People use the internet as a voice that they do not have in real life, hence spouting BS.

FORZA SELHURST 28-08-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 11939846)
Well said .. James touched on the sycophancy/brownising that creeps in at times earlier . I think a lot of what we are seeing in this thread is an incarnation of that . Everyone wants to be a teachers pet and llcoolsteve is the vehicle for it.

Look at you with your shiny apple for James & ES! ;)

Gathers54 28-08-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 11939826)

Bizzare

What is bizarre exactly?

The word 'Miserable' and 'Unhappy' are synonyms of each other but still not quite the same. By using the word miserable it implies people are very unhappy and depressed. Some are but not all. Some are unhappy but not sad or down in the dumps or to the extreme of being called miserable.

Billy Rhino 28-08-2014 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 11939830)

Hardly goaded, it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek joke. T'internet is such a sensitive place.

tasty_snacks 28-08-2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 11939846)

It was well said, and deserves rep accordingly, but I really don't think BBS usernames suck up to CPFC2010. Imagine the scene in the pub before Burnley away;

"Hi Steve, I defended your stance on ST prices!"
"Er, thanks."
"No, really I did! I'm on the BBS, my username is GOGOLUCKYFISH."
"Mate, that's cool, but I'm Jeremy."

ExiledStirling 28-08-2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Rhino (Post 11939856)
Hardly goaded, it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek joke. T'internet is such a sensitive place.

It is about opinion, but to me hardly tongue in cheek more school ground bully.

The follow up exchanges certainly do not bear out your tongue in cheek claims.

strolling bones 28-08-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST (Post 11939852)
Look at you with your shiny apple for James & ES! ;)

James's is full of maggots to remind him of the bbs ..and exiled has never seen an apple .. He lives in scotland so he has got a haggis with the batteries removed ! ..

tasty_snacks 28-08-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 11939871)
James's is full of maggots to remind him of the bbs ..and exiled has never seen an apple .. He lives in scotland so he has got a haggis with the batteries removed ! ..

We can't get Tennants 11.4% down here anymore. You lucky scamp, you.