CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Match streams for Gold membership (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279433)

Rob Harmer 18-07-2019 05:58 PM

Match streams for Gold membership

Really disappointed that we mere mortals can't watch friendly games etc without shelling out for Gold membership.
Mine and my son's standard membership are on hold, maybe if we get near Wembley I might think again

Maidstoned Eagle 19-07-2019 05:08 AM

So are many others.

TheCharmer1 19-07-2019 05:20 AM

i'm not renewing immediately

Coveta 19-07-2019 07:44 AM

I'll renew when we strength the sqad

EaglesSnapBack 19-07-2019 07:47 AM

Can someone screen capture it and stick it up online?

1905 19-07-2019 07:57 AM

I have not used my Gold Membership yet to watch the Swiss games as they been live on TV here. For those Gold Members that have watched have they been ok so far? (i.e better quality than the free streams off the past years?)

stumpy feelers 19-07-2019 08:13 AM

Any streams of Forest friendly tonight? Why the hell should I give the club even more money.

Yogya 19-07-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1905 (Post 14828538)
I have not used my Gold Membership yet to watch the Swiss games as they been live on TV here. For those Gold Members that have watched have they been ok so far? (i.e better quality than the free streams off the past years?)

Coverage and quality has been fine.

1905 19-07-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yogya (Post 14828558)

Good to hear, thanks :)

lombardo7 19-07-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yogya (Post 14828558)

Unlike the performance on the pitch!

leeeooooh2 19-07-2019 09:54 PM

Never normally moan but got to say us season ticket holders are being treated badly with this.

Blind_Eagle 19-07-2019 10:17 PM

Really disappointed at the club with this. I know it’s no big deal in the whole scheme of things but it’s yet another example of the monetising of every single interaction we have with the club.

When CPFC2010 took over, unquestionably with the vital help of us fans, it was brilliant. We actually had one of the owners posting on here and answering everyone’s questions. Unsurprisingly the BBS ****ed that up but there was still an amazing bond between the owners and us lot. We were listened to back then.

Now? I just feel like my value to the club is measured in pounds sterling and not years of attendance.

I honestly believe that the club see me as nothing more than an ageing income stream these days.

it’s just another nail in the coffin of that relationship.

It’s not worth losing sleep over, shit happens, albeit mostly to us fans. :D

lombardo7 19-07-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14829934)
Really disappointed at the club with this. I know itís no big deal in the whole scheme of things but itís yet another example of the monetising of every single interaction we have with the club.

When CPFC2010 took over, unquestionably with the vital help of us fans, it was brilliant. We actually had one of the owners posting on here and answering everyoneís questions. Unsurprisingly the BBS ****ed that up but there was still an amazing bond between the owners and us lot. We were listened to back then.

Now? I just feel like my value to the club is measured in pounds sterling and not years of attendance.

I honestly believe that the club see me as nothing more than an ageing income stream these days.

itís just another nail in the coffin of that relationship.

Itís not worth losing sleep over, shit happens, albeit mostly to us fans. :D

......and your Parish points!

Maidstoned Eagle 20-07-2019 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leeeooooh2 (Post 14829888)
Never normally moan but got to say us season ticket holders are being treated badly with this.

Yes, you are. Its a disgraceful state of affairs.

Hedgehog 20-07-2019 12:33 AM

How come I watched the game on Palace Player today (well the second half anyway)?

I'm not a member of anything.

Not complaining, maybe I should.

danpalace07 20-07-2019 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14830016)
How come I watched the game on Palace Player today (well the second half anyway)?

I'm not a member of anything.

Not complaining, maybe I should.

Palace ****ed up somewhere on the iOS app

Hedgehog 20-07-2019 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 14830053)
Palace ****ed up somewhere on the iOS app

Long may they continue to "**** up"!

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 23-07-2019 12:06 AM

Shit me, as if we don't suffer enough for the cause now we have to pay extra to be tortured even more? What was the point in AWB's £50M then?

Ardent Eagle Forever 23-07-2019 05:56 AM

Pay to watch friendlies streamed? �� I don't think I will.

mrs eagle 23-07-2019 08:18 AM

Call me old fashioned, but membership should only be a means of ensuring Palace fans priority access to match tickets, where they are not season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders, who pay up front for all the games do not and should not need a membership in addition to their season ticket - they have demonstrated their commitment by purchasing the S/T, in most cases to the tune of £500+

Are we in line to see some sort of silly nonsense whereby "Gold" members get priority for season ticket holders seats at home cup games? We've already got that "Gold" Members new cream off a slice of the away allocation for their own ballot (regardless of how few loyalty points they have)

It just strikes me as being a cynical, manipulative and greedy move by the club to get more money off the existing core loyal supporters