View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Reading the report above Keown got the wrong man - Thomas did his nose with "a clumsy forearm smash" - the Ninja must have done Keown's lip .... those were the days .... "purely accidental" of course. Keown went on to say when Everton played Palace in the league in September he went into the match seeking revenge ... on the Ninja I believe?
The game was 13 days later at Selhurst.

For a 0-0 draw it was pretty eventful. Two separate heavy hailstorms and then in the 2nd half Keown absolutely crucified the Ninja. Eric landed so awkwardly and it made a 'crack' sound. I honestly thought he was dead. Ground was silent.

Keown red carded but given the history from Wembley I'm sure he was thinking 'job done'.

Ninja was eventually led off slowly by the physio much to our collective relief. Horrible day

There was also some naughty stuff at Goodison in the September 91 game as well.