View Single Post
Old 31-12-2003, 10:07 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i was gonna post exactly the same .

Dad came with me to Villa so i had to go with him to MK.

It was the biggest laugh ever, off the pitch. We walked through the turnstiles and walked up to our seat in the temp away stand. The ground itself is simply pants. The two "ends" are temps and along one side there's the "big" stand which has a roof . The other side has a really thin stand which is really high. Very funny.

The baggies fans were having a right larf ripping it out of the dons.

"My garden shed" My garden shed
"Is bigger than this" [i] Is bigger than this[i]
"My garden shed is bigger than this"
"It's got a roof, and some windows,
My garden shed is bigger than this"

At which point, some posh albion fan (yes, i didn't realise that there were any posh albion fans) piped up: My garden's longer than this.

Anyway, 10 minutes before the game there was some posh, gonky announcer come on the PA and this is what he said:

"A message to away fans. We understand that when your team scores a goal, you particularly enjoy celebrating, but please could you consider the fact that this is a temporary stand. WHEN you score your goals could you please not celebrate too much or the stand may collapse"
At which point, all the albion fans in the stand stood up and started Boinging and laughin.

On the pitch the game was shocking and considering i had been Merry Hilling for 5 hours before, i wasn't too pleased about the standing up for the whole game in the cold. Both teams were PANTS, neither deserved to score. Wallwork was shocking as was Hulse. In fact the only person on the pitch that should have got any plus points was the dons left winger.

When they come to Selhurst can you please sing something for me:

ONE ROOF
Oh you've only got one roof
ONE ROOF

etc

Great fun