Thread: Oculus Rift
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Anyone got a rift/vive? I've been working on and off on a sports bundle since I got mine so could do with some testers soon. The games are:

Football - save shots, headers, volleys, scissors kicks (proper shots, not the floaty rubbish in other GK games), earn points for each save depending on where the ball lands and the difficulty of the shot.
Tennis - a bit like Headmaster, you earn points by hitting balls fired from a ball machine at targets
Cricket - same, but hoping to add a bowler rather than a machine.

All three of these will have bronze, silver and gold target scores. Getting the bronze score unlocks the next level.

Mini Golf - holes with twists, turns, hills, obstacles etc. generated procedurally making for an unlimited number of courses.