View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 04:18 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know the BBS isn't a place for selling so feel free to get a mod to delete (or I'll take this down with apologies) but I have a couple of vintage pedals I'm about to put on Reverb.com and I thought I'd offer them to this group before I do so as they are fairly rare.

I bought both these Japan-made Boss pedals brand new in the early 80s (they're now as antique as I am). They have been used very sparingly and are in good condition. The famous HM-2 is a pretty rare beast (with the emphasis on the word 'beast'). Best known for the death metal sound of Entombed, they've also been used by My Bloody Valentine and, funnily enough, Dave Gilmour is a fan (although it seems about as un-Floyd as you're going to get).

For chorus lovers, the CE-2 is highly sought after as it's pretty much 'the 1980s in a small box' (unfortunately the Eighties to me means Thatcher, Haircut 100 and Tommy Langley, so my sympathies are somewhat lacking).

Although they're both highly rated, neither are really for me (I just happened to be around at a time when they were available), so I'm finally getting round to re-homing them, which I should've done years ago.

Drop me a PM if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1338.JPG (1.58 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2386.JPG (1.51 MB, 10 views)