Thread: Metal thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 04:51 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
I went to The Bug Jam in 1988 (I think) for VW Beetle owners, at Santa Pod Drag strip. All through the afternoon stereos were blaring from cars to the sounds of the Beach Boys, or similar as people chilled in the sun.
Then bands started playing the stage in the early evening. All mellow stuff.
Around 9pm it was dark, and the headline band (The Meteors), take the stage. Within 5 minutes, it becomes obvious the choice of band is not to the crowd's liking, and bottles of pl$$ and abuse is thrown.
At this point, the lead singer and band offer the crowd out.
They drop their instruments on the stage and dive into the crowd, fists flying everywhere.
Two minutes later, blue flashing lights creep through the crowd as police and ambulances arrive, and the event comes to a premature end.

Fantastic. But I guess you had to be there pity video phones and alike weren't around.