View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 10:41 AM

TwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Part of me hopes this fails.
Imagine going Palace and being annoyed when the loud chants go up like 'when I was a young boy' etc, bizzare to go against what's best for the club/team. But your luck may be in and we get smashed 0-3 and could be quiet in most corners of Selhurst apart from the away end.