View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 10:48 AM

ClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClubBrugge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
Imagine going Palace and being annoyed when the loud chants go up like 'when I was a young boy' etc, bizzare to go against what's best for the club/team. But your luck may be in and we get smashed 0-3 and could be quiet in most corners of Selhurst apart from the away end.
Well said. As ever, reading some of the cr*p on here makes you wonder why anyone bothers about football (let alone Palace) in the first place. I can't wait to get back in the routine of a few beers followed by a match, where I hope we put in a big effort on and off the pitch. Looking at some of the Everton views, they think we are complete cr*p and there for an easy three points. I hope we stuff them.

ps - Palace, please don't play like you did against Hertha