View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:36 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Another win at the weekend against Hamburg II, who have been punishing Julian Pollersbeck by making him play for the II team. Any idea why Rudi? The guy was playing in Goal for them at the back end of their last Bundesliga season.
He is third choice at the mo and reluctant to move. Young arrogant type of player, so he's been demoted to stuggling HSV U23. Last weeks win was epic. One pen missed in 89. mins another well taken in 91. mins , both by Ryan Malone.

next fixture: hom e against Werder Bremen U23 in Sunday.

Btw. I'm more often updating on VfB on my facebook site: profile rkschwarz