Thread: Burnley squad.
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Yes, perhaps nationality as there’s plenty of technically gifted white players in mainland Europe but I genuinely can’t think of a single white English one. Closest we have is Kane or maybe Wilshere but they’re hardly a Luka Modric or an Antoine Griezmann. Or, to compare him to BAME players, a Wilfried Zaha.
Do you know the difference between skill & technique? I don't think you do.

Zaha has skill in abundance, but his technique he isn't that great at all. Same goes for Bolasie.

Tadic, for example, is much less skilful than those two in terms of trickery but is much better technically.

If Zaha's technique was as high as his level of skill, he'd be as good as Giggs was, and still be at Man Utd.

Last edited by boxthorncutter; 30-12-2017 at 01:45 PM.