Thread: Burnley squad.
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 06:13 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Reading back through only two pages there appear to be rabid neo-fascists on here (some usual suspects).

I am a ‘cultural-Marxist’. Whatever nonsense made-up, far right term that actually means. Sounds intellectual. But suspect something a little fascist Has picked up from Breitbart or even worse. When do we get ‘race traitor’ accusations on this site...?

Some saying they will follow an all white team like Burnley - because i dislike Burnley supposedly. Not sure where I have said that.

You wouldn’t think we are from south London, have long had a multicultural team and a multicultural following - Zaha, Wright, Hilaire preeminent amongst many players - and I use the term multicultural accurately as certain types on here dislike it. Plus it’s against the grain currently as the govt and climate seem to saying that is not the society we live in. It is. Unless some of the aforementioned have any plans or ideas they would like to share...?

Strange how so many people get so angry, so biting at the leash after such an innocuous post about the racial make up of a team. Wonder why. Doesn’t need to be that way.